PDA

View Full Version : can anybody do this trick?

xtremezoid
03-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm going to try it today, just wondering if anybody here can land it so I can get a few extra tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9lQaiDoZs

xfreeZe
03-24-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm going to try it today, just wondering if anybody here can land it so I can get a few extra tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9lQaiDoZs
kinda get them sometimes. I´d say if you know how to wallie then it´s just the same motion

Hobbs
03-24-2013, 07:27 AM
that is soo sick but really weird!

XImortalDEATHX
03-24-2013, 11:23 AM
I don't get skating today. So tech.

Antwan
03-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Ive messed with wallies a bit. Might be a bit trickier if you hit it with the back truck.. I learned wallies on the front wheels. All about pushing it forward, staying with it and applying no pressure when jamming the wheels up/off thats how I do them off walls anyway. Not a wallride by any means. If you do em wrong it sucks, youre riding into an obstacle haha

Hobbs
03-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Ive messed with wallies a bit. Might be a bit trickier if you hit it with the back truck.. I learned wallies on the front wheels. All about pushing it forward, staying with it and applying no pressure when jamming the wheels up/off thats how I do them off walls anyway. Not a wallride by any means. If you do em wrong it sucks, youre riding into an obstacle haha

yea that would suck major balls, anyways i can't seem to land wallies!

Antwan
03-24-2013, 10:39 PM
yea that would suck major balls, anyways i can't seem to land wallies! Really? I didnt think they were very hard. Got a few good ones in a days work. Mess around with your weight distribution. Ive never done them on rails.. tend to avoid those things. Up ledges and off walls is fun. If anyone gets railes or whatever they are callin them Id like to see it I feel sketched out even thinkin about attempting them. Ive had my experiences with rails. Wallies were easy though.. learning boned ollies might help. Its pretty much one motion. Approach at an angle, pop it keep it slightly vertical still at that angle, jam it up and off. Should even out.

Hobbs
03-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Really? I didnt think they were very hard. Got a few good ones in a days work. Mess around with your weight distribution. Ive never done them on rails.. tend to avoid those things. Up ledges and off walls is fun. If anyone gets railes or whatever they are callin them Id like to see it I feel sketched out even thinkin about attempting them. Ive had my experiences with rails. Wallies were easy though.. learning boned ollies might help. Its pretty much one motion. Approach at an angle, pop it keep it slightly vertical still at that angle, jam it up and off. Should even out.
Alrightt I will try this! Thanks for the help, and boned ollies are a bitch too though!

XImortalDEATHX
03-25-2013, 12:30 PM
I still can't skate.... DAMN SNOW.

Hobbs
03-25-2013, 12:42 PM
ooh that sucks immortal, my snows gone!

Hitmanx123
03-28-2013, 08:42 AM
FUCK WALLS

Duundermifflin
03-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Seems like i'd hurt myself alot trying this.