PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Collab!

xfreeZe
03-29-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqXa3LTmqRk&feature=youtu.be
Finally done guys!

PoppySquidJr
03-29-2013, 03:46 PM
WHO GAVE AYREON PERMISSION TO WEAR A BOWLER HAT?
Nah I'm kidding I love ya

Regardless, This was pretty good, if everyone wants some constructive criticism, here is one thing that made me cringe repatedly - If you start the trick off with the grab, hold the grab until you're just about back on the ground. Seeing a grab held, fingerflipped, and then watching him let go and float down the rest of the jump just kills the buzz.

But don't take that too seriously, I'm stoked to see people ride vert, so good on ya :D

XImortalDEATHX
03-29-2013, 03:54 PM
I think metal didn't fit some people's parts, but whatever, your video. Came out nice.

PoppySquidJr
03-29-2013, 04:05 PM
I think metal didn't fit some people's parts, but whatever, your video. Came out nice.

This I agree with. While punk and metal are most common for pools (because I mean yeah), some people just don't match it. But like he said, it's not up to every individual viewer, and it did still come out nice

Goon_Panda
03-29-2013, 04:16 PM
I fucking loved it. Everyone delivered and SolidMojo lost his video virginity in one of the best ways possible.

Some really inventive stuff in this. Delightful.

SolidMojo
03-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Good job everyone, glad to finally see it out :)

Hobbs
03-29-2013, 08:16 PM
sooo sick

Ayreon
03-29-2013, 08:57 PM
not only is vert hard to pull off in vids, metal is too. I know. ive done it. and kinda sometimes didnt pull it off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59mIrsWY8to

theres my best vert edit. On a few long lines it feels to slow. Only option is to not use the clip. and thats a shit option.

Clean vert in the game is just slower than real life. I agree the clips here could have been cut shorter. maybe more second angles. I think it would have been better with less songs and more peoples footy in one song rather than split apart.

But again, vert and fast songs is the hardest shit to edit. I liked this vid. The song choices where really good. I like the fact that I got asked for so many suggestions and they made it in the vid. the skating itself was fucking-a. And there were some good beat hits

Antwan
03-29-2013, 10:40 PM
That was pretty sweet. I knew most of the songs. Wasnt a small production at all. That ender just might top vince carters arm in basket dunk. Music was like hanging out with a stereo poolside. Massive airs, tech sprinkles. Antwan approves.

Hobbs
03-30-2013, 04:59 AM
I really liked bmx part that was sick!

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
03-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Radical fuckign video...what font is that

xfreeZe
03-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Radical fuckign video...what font is that
men in black credits and thanks

m.seven
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM