PDA

View Full Version : RANT

saunders420
04-03-2013, 09:29 AM
So Im realizing now.....

After the huge fuck up with simcity on EA side....the new simcity which just came out and screwed a bunch of people.....

Im thinkning that huge mess somehow relates to the Skate servers been taking down so early.....to clear up space...and provide more functioning space for simcity possibly, I could be extremely in the left with this but it just seems like perfect timing.....so to speak. Easiest way to fix the solution would be having to get moe server space and hell the wouldnt even have to pay for it. just relinquish the skate heads.....and push it over to the sim city people.....is that even possible.....Fuck im scratching my head over this the past couple days now.

PoppySquidJr
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
So Im realizing now.....

After the huge fuck up with simcity on EA side....the new simcity which just came out and screwed a bunch of people.....

Im thinkning that huge mess somehow relates to the Skate servers been taking down so early.....to clear up space...and provide more functioning space for simcity possibly, I could be extremely in the left with this but it just seems like perfect timing.....so to speak. Easiest way to fix the solution would be having to get moe server space and hell the wouldnt even have to pay for it. just relinquish the skate heads.....and push it over to the sim city people.....is that even possible.....Fuck im scratching my head over this the past couple days now.

I doubt it, Skate's servers weren't ever good enough to help cover for Sim City's trainwreck of a game.

m.seven
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
makes perfect sense when you consider the timing of it all.
wouldn't put it past EA to fuck us over to appease people they pissed off with a more "popular" game.
why just the reel and graphics creator is what's been buggin me.

schnavolda
04-03-2013, 09:50 AM
why just the reel and graphics creator is what's been buggin me.

because that's what uses the most bandwidth i guess.

a typical reel file is about 3 to 5 mb in size and the traffic associated with it adds up. the graphics creator is a badly programmed flash app and i guess it uses up more ressources than necessary.

parks may be more lightweight, since the files you up/download are just some coordinates of fixed entities which interpreted by the game engine result in a park.

Ayreon
04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
exactly. All the stuff for cap is just code. all the files are on our hard-drives.

andreas
04-03-2013, 10:13 PM
saunders please record more raps i <3 your raps

momadaddy
04-03-2013, 10:24 PM
saunders please record more raps i <3 your raps

^^^

Monk
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
how about they make it to where skate 3 ppl can SKATE the simcity spots!