PDA

View Full Version : Hey, what's up?

Guitar_Ryan
04-05-2013, 01:24 AM
I'm Guitar_Ryan, been a fan since 2007 OG Skate, but only finally joined this site to see what it's all about, peace.

Hobbs
04-05-2013, 04:09 AM
hello enjoy your stay, not much more time left!

PoppySquidJr
04-05-2013, 07:18 AM
hello enjoy your stay, not much more time left!

Will people quit saying this? For gods fucking sake, the servers are going down, not the community.

Welcome to fluckit dude, make the best of the last month for the servers, but more importantly make the best of your time here, as long as you stay chill the community is one of the best around

m.seven
04-05-2013, 07:45 AM
fluckit community may not be going anywhere but it's a big letdown from a strictly skate perspective.
while I love fluckit and the majority of the guys here,i'm here mainly for skate content..when that dwindles down to little or nothing I feel so will the activity of many.
welcome anyway

Ayreon
04-05-2013, 09:47 AM
I think by the time it gets THAT DEAD around here, for skate anyways, we may be all playing the bmx game. Its coming in December if all goes well.

m.seven
04-05-2013, 10:27 AM
I skate,or rather did,in real life.not bmx so i wouldn't be involved in a community around it.
that's the only reason I ever got into the skate games

Guitar_Ryan
04-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. :)

And yeah, it's the Skate.reel and graphics creator that's going down, the actual online ranked matches etc will stay up still - for a while I hope.

Be sure to check out and sign the poll I created on the skate.ea.com forums about saving Skate.reel, it's not much but I'm giving it a shot!