PDA

View Full Version : Ske - Assorted 2.2

ske
03-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Been a while since I uploaded anything, so here's a bunch of stuff that has been clogging up my HD since january

Sorry about the mishmash of watermarks, this includes some pre-filmer pack stuff as well as early bits and pieces... and some clips I just forgot to remove the mark from :p

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: New link to the edited, shorter version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCDCLsR3D7Y&fmt=18

eflixxx
03-13-2009, 10:41 AM
utub copynpaste:

siiick

best tranny skater on ea skate without a doubt

last clips... colin and danny tributes, epic

buster_nb
03-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Sick skating for sure, I might have to steal a few tricks. And I like your filming style although couldve used more lines toward the end, but good show.

norwegianPSYCH0
03-13-2009, 12:44 PM
wow last minute or so blew my mind ske, i agree with eflixxx's comment, you are tha best!

ske
03-14-2009, 05:43 AM
lol thanks for that :D

@buster: haven't quite found a way to make vert lines look good, as the animations kinda suck in transitions.. but I'm looking into it ;)

greenlake
03-14-2009, 02:17 PM
it was really good man but that song... i just... was that billy ocean jr. or something? i had to re-watch it with the audio off. i'm not trying to sound like a dick or anything but that was one of the least conducive to exciting skateboarding pieces of music i may have ever heard.

ske
09-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Felt inspired today and uploaded an edited, shorter version of this old vid. The first song is cut out and most of that footage went with it. Should be even more viewable (and listenable) now ;)

Jack
09-15-2009, 09:44 AM
bs smith under the diving board and a blunt over the rail at the party pool

sick, pool skating is so difficult.

madsser
09-17-2009, 08:11 AM
woow..
tranny master..

i love seeing you skating tranny..