PDA

View Full Version : switchFooT Solo

switchFooTexas
03-14-2009, 07:06 AM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/switchFooT_Part/

I quite like this one, which means no one else will ha.

Full reviews are very welcome. :]

buster_nb
03-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Really good stuff. Its nice to see a bs 50-50, done so well, I might add. I like your filming style a lot. I just wish it was longer.

Madsser3200
03-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Nice solid skating all the wat through. Nice camera action also, and i really liked the music.

k3v1n
03-14-2009, 07:36 AM
nice double bs flip mr hawk.

I already told you what I thought, good stuff.

blackhawk17
03-14-2009, 08:11 AM
my thoughts and comments are on the skate forum

Skatevid2
03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
realy liked it switch.
your filming style is a favorite of mine.
the backside double flip was very well done-angle, spot, and trick itself.
keep it up man.
i liked the song too

joshmutiny
03-14-2009, 11:15 AM
i liked it. the skating and camera work were both done well, and was very realistic, and went well with the song.

my only gripe is, and no offense to you at all, but there isn't much personal style. maybe its just me. it looked like paul rodriguez skating. really, really good and technical, but robotic and over practiced.

all in all, though, it is a very good video.

Skatehead
03-14-2009, 11:53 AM
that was clean..i really like it.
ur style has alwaysbeen one of my favs.

greenlake
03-14-2009, 01:55 PM
it was packaged very nicely. the song choice was good and the editing was clean. there is, however, a sort of epidemic going on i noticed. a lot of videos are realistic as hell, but realistically uninteresting. i view things in the way of like, if it were a real video part would it be a good watch. there are much wider boundaries in skateboarding. this wasn't a bad part, but were it to be real, it would be a pretty okay sponsor me tape and somebody would send you a box of boards or something. there are ways to get creative and mix it up, and make it a fun watch and keep it realistic. it wasn't by any means a bad video, but it wasn't anything new either.

joshmutiny
03-14-2009, 08:40 PM
it was packaged very nicely. the song choice was good and the editing was clean. there is, however, a sort of epidemic going on i noticed. a lot of videos are realistic as hell, but realistically uninteresting. i view things in the way of like, if it were a real video part would it be a good watch. there are much wider boundaries in skateboarding. this wasn't a bad part, but were it to be real, it would be a pretty okay sponsor me tape and somebody would send you a box of boards or something. there are ways to get creative and mix it up, and make it a fun watch and keep it realistic. it wasn't by any means a bad video, but it wasn't anything new either.

this is pretty much exactly what I meant by what i said.

tehwoot
03-17-2009, 11:20 AM
eh...would expect better from someone who trashes videos of greater quality

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 12:19 PM
eh...would expect better from someone who trashes videos of greater quality

haha zactly,only thing i liked in this vid was the bs double flip and it was really the camera pan on that trick that i liked cause i think double flips in this game looks ugly.the rest of the vid was kinda boring,no offense.lack of style and creativity but a few good camera angles.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm sorry that I skate realistcally :]

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm sorry that I skate realistcally :]
you must not know anything or watch alot of real life skate videos then lol.tons of realistic/creative things you can do on a skateboard irl.

get off the game and watch some real videos and maybe you'll learn a thing or two haha.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 12:53 PM
You're right I've never skateboarded ever. I sit inside all day, watching EA skate videos and then copy those.

I'm not quite sure how you were able to come to that conclusion. I never say that I'm super creative or anything, but to say there's no style is funny. Every one has their own "style" both in real life and in a video game. I do my tricks the way I like, not sloppy. I like very clean precise skateboarding, that is my "style"

One last thing, I'm probably as old if not older then you, and own/watched more skateboarding videos then you AND skate and film more then you do.

Don't try and start arguement when you are obviously going to lose infront of everyone.

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Ok clean and sloppy skating?I wouldnt consider that "style" lol.Anybody can land a trick clean or sloppy and for you to say clean skating is your "style" of skating is kinda dumb haha.I see why you have no "style" in the game and thats because you obviously dont know what "style" is when it comes to skateboarding.And i came to that conclusion that you dont watch alot of real skate videos because you obviously think a 50-50 down a handrail is the only realistic thing you can do in the game.

And you must know me and real life because you know for a fact that i havent watched more real skate videos than you and i dont skate or film in real life haha.Im gonna call you Ms.cleo from now on lol.

And whats all this talk about winning and losing an arguement?lol i didnt know we were playing some kinda arguement game haha.How many points do we need to win?:D

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Damn, internet sure is full of dumb kids. Pretty sure clean and sloppy are the 2 main styles you can have in this game. But hey, feel free to do the exact same animation as everyone else can do and call it style.

Oh. P.S. Go film your feet some more

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Damn, internet sure is full of dumb kids. Pretty sure clean and sloppy are the 2 main styles you can have in this game. But hey, feel free to do the exact same animation as everyone else can do and call it style.

Oh. P.S. Go film your feet some more

boom! roasted

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
cman did you get your box back yet? <3

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Film my feet?lol

Eh switchfoot,im done with this arguement battle game thingy but this is a serious question,didnt you quit ea skating because someone leaked your super good realistic 50-50 footage?lol please dont think im trying to be funny,im just asking.I wanna be cool with you man,your a cool guy.

p.s. please show me where you see a clean and sloppy style option in skate 2 lol

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Actually, I stopped playing as much because, yes, my super cool 50-50 footage which is still better then everything your team has ever made with the exception of moses, was leaked therefore killing my desire to film. This solo took me 3 months because I just don't like the game, and don't like filming.

And I also quit playing as much because I payed for a 75,000 surgery for my father, forcing me to move back home, sell my evo and my lancer, and it all led to a break up with a long time girlfriend.

I'm very sorry that I have an actual life to deal with, unlike you who most likely still lives at home with his parents, not helping out, and just sitting inside all day.

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
i havent even gotten a box from them to ship it in yet, hold on let let me call them again......fucking infuriating to deal with.......their sending the box now, even though i called three weeks ago asking FOR A FUCKING BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i enjoyed the solo, kept me ENTERTAINED. only thing that bugged me was that some times the camera was too far under the skater, kinda weird to look at

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Oh, i saw you on the other day i thought :[

i miss the seamen.

yes, it was homo.

deal with it

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 01:52 PM
So by what your telling me,it seems your a grown.A grown man who comes on these forums and crys like a little bish because his weak ea skate footy was leaked?And a grown man who hacks ea skateboarding forums for fun? LMAO!!!!!!What a life :cool:

Yeah man you spent 3 months on a two and a half minute wack ea skate video?lol what a waste a time man,if i was your father i would smack the piss outta ya right from my hospital bed haha.

And yeah man i doubt your 50-50 grinds are better than anything me or my team has ever made but its nice to dream sometimes lol.The skys the limit switchfoot.

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 01:53 PM
ya i brought my harddrive to my friends house so we could play skate 2 and nhl with everything unlocked. i should be getting his xbox tom. night and have it till wednesday though, btw i bought stoked, not sure if you have it just sayin. just let you feelings out switch, it'll all be over soon :{

thought of a name for my highly anticipated much wanted, absolutly incredibly amazing solo that hitmans gonna film and edit,

Demon Semen in my closet

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 01:54 PM
So by what your telling me,it seems your a grown.A grown man who comes on these forums and crys like a little bish because his weak ea skate footy was leaked?And a grown man who hacks ea skateboarding forums for fun? LMAO!!!!!!What a life :cool:

Yeah man you spent 3 months on a two and a half minute wack ea skate video?lol what a waste a time man,if i was your father i would smack the piss outta ya right from my hospital bed haha.

And yeah man i doubt your 50-50 grinds are better than anything me or my team has ever made but its nice to dream sometimes lol.The skys the limit switchfoot.

stfu its over now, go bitch to skatethis we dont need your shit

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 02:00 PM
I cant go back to skatethis man,switchfoot murdered skatethis in cold blood.
rip skatethis

k3v1n
03-20-2009, 02:06 PM
hey, fuck you switch, i posted that video :rolleyes:

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 02:09 PM
yes you're right shady. I was the one who hacked skate.this even though nowwecanmakelesbiansex clearly stated it was not any user or previous user of the site.

Also, where do you live? My father has a brain tumor, and was in a hit and run. I would love to talk this over with you in real life.

EDIT :

yes cman! I'm on spring break with no car until monday, at the earliest, so i should be on quite a bit seeing as how I don't feel like riding my bike everywhere ha.

greenlake
03-20-2009, 02:11 PM
cat fight!!

thesignguy
03-20-2009, 02:13 PM
GTFO now!!!!!
skatethis is back up, just nobody goes there.
I seriously doubt weather switch wants to claim it or not, that he took down skatethis. But even if he did we don't want this kinda crap in here. You made your statement, he replied with his answer, now move on. If you can't control yourself at Fluckit, you will be controlled.

good day sir

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Down comes the ban hammer. I actually do feel bad about continuing the fight, threads needs to be deleted asap.

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 02:25 PM
i likeyou sg, tell him how it is

thesignguy
03-20-2009, 02:26 PM
i have no authority here, and you shud keep your post. His first comment was only slightly out of line, but all you did was say that you skate realisticly, that did not warrent repeated comebacks. We are all a tight comunity that looks out and tries to squelch this kinda of crap from getting out of hand. If we turn a eye once then this place will not be as enjoyable to visit. If even you can keep it cool in here then we dont need others putting a giant crap stain across a thread. I am sure I speak for everyone.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Yes.

Speaking of crap stains, brb

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Yes.

Speaking of crap stains, brb

what did adopted just call?

BOOOOOOOOM!Roasted.

greenlake
03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
the don rickles of skatefluckit! LORD OF THE ZINGS.

Shady4Chi
03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Wow switchfoot your a grown man and you wanna meet in person with a kid from the internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You sick pedophile lol.

p.s. i dont give a damn about your father being in a car crash so why do you keep bringing this up?lol

greenlake
03-20-2009, 03:21 PM
okay seriously knock it off.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Not even worth it.

saunders420
03-20-2009, 04:36 PM
man this is a video

i put the video on each morning now and blaze a fatty
cause i dont know what song it is

and the skating and filmin in general
flows together so nicely

RESPECT

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Oh, the song is Dr. Dog - Heart It Races

saunders420
03-20-2009, 04:56 PM

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I forgot I never posted it here

ablindkid666
03-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Wow switchfoot your a grown man and you wanna meet in person with a kid from the internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You sick pedophile lol.

p.s. i dont give a damn about your father being in a car crash so why do you keep bringing this up?lol

im sure you would care if your father got in to a car crash and got a brain tumor from a hit and run.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 05:35 PM
you can't a brain tumor from a hit and run.

atleast i don't think ha. they just found it when they did the MRI

k3v1n
03-20-2009, 08:05 PM
hey switch, this solo sucked balls

wannafightaboutit

sk8cdt
03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
shady, no one likes you, besides moses your team sucks, if you keep up the shit your gonna get banned from the forum guaren-fuckin-teed, what the fucks the matter with you talking about someones dad like that, you have to be a fucking loser to be like that, you should just leave and never come back because you are no longer wanted here

PS: STAY DOWN and keep sucking that dick

btw thanks greenlakes its an honor to be metioned in the same sentence as don rickles

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
kevin i will have sex with you and make you like it.

k3v1n
03-20-2009, 09:02 PM
well, it'd still be more sex than you'll be getting anytime soon. :rolleyes:

greenlake
03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
i'll have sex with BOTH of you and i will HATE it and your FEELINGS will be HURT.

switchFooTexas
03-20-2009, 09:31 PM
you made me cry afterwards :[

Anchors
03-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Get a room guys.

tehwoot
03-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Get a room guys.

beat me to it :(

Shady4Chi
03-21-2009, 09:36 AM
shady, no one likes you, besides moses your team sucks, if you keep up the shit your gonna get banned from the forum guaren-fuckin-teed, what the fucks the matter with you talking about someones dad like that, you have to be a fucking loser to be like that, you should just leave and never come back because you are no longer wanted here

PS: STAY DOWN and keep sucking that dick

btw thanks greenlakes its an honor to be metioned in the same sentence as don rickles

no one likes me?

if i keep this shit up im gonna get banned?

whats the matter with me talking about someones dad?

i should just leave and never come back because im not wanted here?

LMAO too bad this is just the internet,otherwise i would actually give a fuck about all those things you retard.

switchFooTexas
03-21-2009, 09:44 AM
I see what you did there.

It wasn't very funny or insulting.

Shady4Chi
03-21-2009, 10:03 AM
damn.....for a grown man who has all this stuff going on with his life you sure do spend alot of time on these forums huh?

switchfeet why dont you go give your father some head?lol

switchFooTexas
03-21-2009, 10:08 AM
You're correct sir. I sure do spend alot times on these forums since I'm on vacation with no car.

But say all you want about my father, I have your address, home phone, and a few other tid bits of information about you. I just don't feel like using any of it to embarass you infront of your friends or anything like that.

Anyways, I've got to go and pick up my car. I look forward to your response :]

P.S.

I'm going to go drink since i'm a grown man, oh wait i'm not 21 yet..

Shady4Chi
03-21-2009, 10:13 AM
haha wow i knew you were a internet predator.i think im going to call the police now to make a report.

this will make a great show on nbc date line,since you have my address come on over and we can have some drinks and stuff,im young but im mature for my age :cool:

p.s. how can you embarass me in front of my friends when i have no friends on here?lol but im pretty sure you just got embarassed in front of all you friends here lmao

Nelson
03-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Alright I've had enough here.

Shady & Switch...

http://i12.tinypic.com/4ya30k4.gif