PDA

View Full Version : Aldo's Concrete League?

MarcoPoloUSN
04-17-2013, 05:53 PM
Ha-ha. If anyone has payed attention to me since the ea forum days, they'll realize that this a 3 year old question:

Can anyone please upload Aldo's concrete league?

It's likely that almost no one has it anymore. Since the servers are going down, I've decided to ask again. If anyone has it, it'd be cool if you uploaded it. If not, that's okay. No big deal. I'm really grateful for all the cool shit you guys have made over the years.

somedude
04-17-2013, 10:06 PM
VP might have it, I think it was in his last video he posted.

emericaridr11
04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Ha-ha. If anyone has payed attention to me since the ea forum days, they'll realize that this a 3 year old question:

It's likely that almost no one has it anymore. Since the servers are going down, I've decided to ask again. If anyone has it, it'd be cool if you uploaded it. If not, that's okay. No big deal. I'm really grateful for all the cool shit you guys have made over the years.

why not just make it?

its SUPER easy build

xRiverKing
04-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Marco please get this from vp or someone!! I'd also love to shred it! Would love to get a few clips here before reel goes down.

BannerBoy360
04-19-2013, 08:11 AM

blast.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM
I asked VP if he could upload it.

NotedDerk
04-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I'll yell at blast to give me it and then tease you with it marco, deal?

xRiverKing
04-20-2013, 01:29 PM
I never thought of blast. get that fucker to upload it