PDA

View Full Version : I Have had an idea.. Well kinda.

ay platypus
04-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Hello!
Just looked though a couple of threads, about whats actually happaning in regards to CAP when the servers go down... Now in the event CAP upload is dead, i have thought of a way to still share parks together as long as online servers work.
So about a year ago my good friend bannerboy found a glitch that allows you to recover a park youve seen online, that has not been uploaded. I would like to stress himself and i have not used the glitch since he discoverd it aprat from on me just to check it works. At the time we didnt tell anyone because parks that were kept private, were done so for a reason, and we didnt want any park stealling taking place aha. Anyway this will allow park sharing simply though onlie use. im not exactly sure how it works, I will ask banner to wright a step by step below. but the basic conpect is that you go into the online park, save a reply, then go and edit the replay to upload, now obiously you cant upload the clip, so might not work, but you simply go to upload and it will tell you that you cant due to some reason... you wave a wond and boom you're in the park editor with the park hope this helps keep the CAP alive! Banners step by Step coming very soon!

Hobbs
04-20-2013, 05:17 AM
I have heard of this too, im not exactly sure how it works though!

Ohmidineffect
04-20-2013, 05:48 AM
This is cool for two reasons, one it saves cap for us cap artists, and two it proves that someone was indeed stealing my parks at one point. I will keep that persons name out for the sake of avoiding a fight but this is rad.

The Mike
04-20-2013, 05:52 AM
its really easy me and blitz do this whenever we do a collab instead of uploading te park and rushing to grab it fast so noone else does we just steal it from eachother i can tell you guys if its okay

Hobbs
04-20-2013, 06:06 AM
but how do you do it?

yumpancakes1
04-20-2013, 06:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LibTjcDXn0

Hobbs
04-20-2013, 06:39 AM
hes not talking about that yummy

InsideManager
04-20-2013, 07:49 AM
No there's a really easy way to do it by just saving replays, however if online seshing goes down I think that pretty much screws everything up. But I think a few people have been planning to do this all along, we're all just kind of waiting to see exactly what does and doesn't work come D-Day I think.

Goon_Panda
04-20-2013, 01:37 PM
snip

And what if we can't upload parks, huh?

Yarivpa
04-20-2013, 04:50 PM
That looks good, how to?

BannerBoy360
04-21-2013, 01:40 AM
This is cool for two reasons, one it saves cap for us cap artists, and two it proves that someone was indeed stealing my parks at one point. I will keep that persons name out for the sake of avoiding a fight but this is rad.
but i wont...
FUBZAAAAAAAAAYY. was it?

yeah if i remember reckleckleck i think you had to have a full saved reel when uploading the replay? so then it would ask you to delete one, you'd go into the save reel but it would immediately go back to the start screen i think. mike correct me if im wrong. also, for me, it freezes like two seconds after i do it, in the park creator, so im guessing you would have to be fast to save it.

Antwan
04-21-2013, 02:17 AM
Well it doesnt sound odd to me at all. The game saves after you complete an online event, then it drops you in at your last completed challenge area. Is there like a skate.park cache or something while youre online? Crazy. Would be cool if this works, if only for a while. Hey did OG reel and OG online play go down the same day? I was thinking it did Ive been playing online as much as possible, hoping we dont lose everything soon :confused:

XxskydermanxX
04-25-2013, 08:10 PM
I've done the glitch multiple times before first time was an accident it scarred the livving crap out of me xD