PDA

View Full Version : X-Games 1600 points contest park request.

Fakie Steez
04-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, Fakie clan is hosting the first annual skate 3 X Games competition. We are requesting for someone to please make us a realistic skate 3 x games themed park. Watch the video below to get more information(not me in talking in the video) The winner will have the chance to join Fakie(His/Her choice) and will for sure take home 1600 microsoft points. I know what your thinking by now......whats in it for you as the park builder. Well you join and be fakies official park builder, You will also get a 1200 microsoft point code to use on the xbox live marketplace. Thanks for hearing me out and have a great day. Remember keep shreddin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNOWTBj5tk
Not everything in the video will be going down as said, I plan to talk some things out with Fakie Showtime(Guy talking in the video) To give this more of a contest feel rather than a tryout.

echoturbo
04-20-2013, 09:54 PM
no.

TheMaster
04-20-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't understand why you r looking only for street, when X games consists of mega, park, and vert aswell...good luck wit it anyway tho

Hobbs
04-21-2013, 05:18 AM
sounds cool dude best of luck to you

momadaddy
04-21-2013, 06:03 AM
i win the realistic tricklining section. send my 1600 point card code as a pm. thanks.