PDA

View Full Version : Meddling Loops

darius-dj
04-22-2013, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5xao0DRQ54

Fuck young jeezy.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-22-2013, 05:57 PM
How dare you soil Rejjie Snow's music with the FILTH..ha naw jk good video i just felt the skating didn't really fit the vibe of the song to well.

The only thing you need to work on is not starting the clips to early. Some of them start right when the person is doing the trick. Give a lil space before the start the trick and you might have been able to make it to the end of the song.

darius-dj
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
How dare you soil Rejjie Snow's music with the FILTH..ha naw jk good video i just felt the skating didn't really fit the vibe of the song to well.

The only thing you need to work on is not starting the clips to early. Some of them start right when the person is doing the trick. Give a lil space before the start the trick and you might have been able to make it to the end of the song.

haha, thanks man !.. Im still learning. :)

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-22-2013, 06:03 PM
haha, thanks man !.. Im still learning. :)

i know man but you are progressing pretty good man just simple little tune ups man keep it going man

darius-dj
04-22-2013, 06:25 PM
i know man but you are progressing pretty good man just simple little tune ups man keep it going man

Thanks for the advice man, means A LOT.

Goon_Panda
04-22-2013, 06:35 PM

That was a great watch man you're improving quick man thanks man for letting me be a part of this man, man.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-22-2013, 06:55 PM

That was a great watch man you're improving quick man thanks man for letting me be a part of this man, man.

you ass clown...i hella re-read my shit and i was liek man i used man alot man damn....man

Hobbs
04-22-2013, 07:13 PM
was this the vid i was supposed to get clips for? anyways, very sick dude