PDA

View Full Version : X Games Warm up run Short Montage

MITONFILMS
04-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey sorry about before this is me actually trying to follow your standards as far as the realism and less pop in the video....if you still are gonna hate on it go ahead idc im just looking for good criticism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgwcBC59syE

Goon_Panda
04-23-2013, 05:58 PM
What was it you said about less pop?

momadaddy
04-23-2013, 07:37 PM
it's a start. the objects are large for my taste but hey that's just me. you should try to improve your filming a bit. you can find a thread in the general discussion topic called "getting started" that would be a huge help to you i think. there are good tutorials showing to how to use the replay editor better.

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8792

i stopped watching when the talking started.

Raffatran
04-23-2013, 09:42 PM
At least you have actually took note of what people have said. and if i was you i would either make a more "realistic" park (smaller objects and stuff) or use someone else's park.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-23-2013, 11:21 PM
alot of work needed here.

so ill simply go back to my #3

3. Watch other peoples videos (they are the key to success)

Fakie Steez
04-24-2013, 03:38 AM
Guys I'd like to say thank you for being supportive :) and all the good critisism

Ruben_Williams
04-24-2013, 05:43 AM
ok well, I think honestly u need to spend abit more time. (seems rushed, almost as if it's a last bid attempt to advertise ur x games tourney) :P . . . the thing about making montages is, u need to make it look like you were attempting what it is u were doing. So it doesn't look random, alot of flip tricks u can just spin the analogue and mostly come up with something plausable, but grinding if u can purposely land a backside tailslide and when people watch it back and know that that was the trick intended then that helps in terms of realism.

Hobbs
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
you are trying to fit in, and that is all that matters, you are getting better for sure imo!