PDA

View Full Version : IB.BODIES (last solo)

IBS0L0ADED
04-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Last solo. Parks created by Wiltzuh, fullyFL4RED00 and Ohmidineffect. Been fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4bMCR-gpw
Out B.

Noodlezer
04-25-2013, 05:10 AM
didnt like the whole thing before 2:25
loved the 2:25 clip
Quite ok after that 2:25

momadaddy
04-25-2013, 05:32 AM
that fucking kinked ledge at the end is hard to skate. good shit

m.seven
04-25-2013, 05:36 AM
there were a few cool clips..but a lot of stuff looked really sloppy and accidental

Reaperwrecker
04-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Happening in a far out way... the ender was kinda cool tho...

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-25-2013, 12:09 PM
1.The song didn't really go with the video at all.
2.The filming was alright. Im not really a fan of that style of filming so i cant really give advice other than watch DP videos
3.What was with all the shuv body variels thats really sloppy trick to be doing that much.
4.Some of the tricks were kinda distasteful and lacking that wow factor.
5.If you get a cap card keep on practicing man

IBS0L0ADED
04-25-2013, 02:15 PM
1.The song didn't really go with the video at all.
2.The filming was alright. Im not really a fan of that style of filming so i cant really give advice other than watch DP videos
3.What was with all the shuv body variels thats really sloppy trick to be doing that much.
4.Some of the tricks were kinda distasteful and lacking that wow factor.
5.If you get a cap card keep on practicing man

Thanks for checking me out guys. Just to let you know tho, I just slapped this together pretty quick cuz I was bored. I don't stick to the norm. I like being different, I like doing sex change variations, it's not a sloppy trick I did on accident. It's actually a really hard trick to do on the game and everything I do is meant for each clip. I just have my own style. This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm done. To much criticism on here. Everyone thinks everything should be done by a guidline. that is ridiculous and stumps creativity in my opinion. I did this video for fun. Not to win an award. Lol just sayin. Stop taking it so serious. Haha. But anyway. I appreciate you guys taking your time to peep it. ;)
Out B.

Hobbs
04-25-2013, 02:26 PM
52...... wtf?

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Thanks for checking me out guys. Just to let you know tho, I just slapped this together pretty quick cuz I was bored. I don't stick to the norm. I like being different, I like doing sex change variations, it's not a sloppy trick I did on accident. It's actually a really hard trick to do on the game and everything I do is meant for each clip. I just have my own style. This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm done. To much criticism on here. Everyone thinks everything should be done by a guidline. that is ridiculous and stumps creativity in my opinion. I did this video for fun. Not to win an award. Lol just sayin. Stop taking it so serious. Haha. But anyway. I appreciate you guys taking your time to peep it. ;)
Out B.

The trick honestly isnt that hard and if your trying to make it your "style" then make it look clean. Most of the time you were over spinning or moved the left stick and did that feet turn that looks ugly. You cant really say we stump creativity because there are a shit load of different skating styles on here from everybody. The criticism we give here isnt saying do it this way or die. Its more of a guideline like you said. We are trying to tell you the basics to make the video decent then from there you can through in your touch if you want. But if you wanna get all pissy honestly this video was lame and boring to watch and honestly not very creative at all.

IBS0L0ADED
04-26-2013, 01:15 AM
The trick honestly isnt that hard and if your trying to make it your "style" then make it look clean. Most of the time you were over spinning or moved the left stick and did that feet turn that looks ugly. You cant really say we stump creativity because there are a shit load of different skating styles on here from everybody. The criticism we give here isnt saying do it this way or die. Its more of a guideline like you said. We are trying to tell you the basics to make the video decent then from there you can through in your touch if you want. But if you wanna get all pissy honestly this video was lame and boring to watch and honestly not very creative at all.

Thank you for your input. Next time I make a video I will send it to you for approval since you seem to be the Mayer of skate. Lol. Anyways your opinion is always welcome mr Mayer. Thanks again for watching. ;)
Out B.

m.seven
04-26-2013, 04:47 AM
i'm having kid's table flashbacks..

Goat
04-26-2013, 08:21 AM
you've never been the same since the war...

BladderBoy
04-26-2013, 11:13 AM

My first thought as well.

i am a snail
04-26-2013, 11:39 AM
inb4 10 page thread

IBS0L0ADED
04-28-2013, 04:14 PM
that fucking kinked ledge at the end is hard to skate. good shit

Yeah. That damn ledge took me a while to get all the way down. Lol I had to turn the nose in for it to work. ;) thanks for checkin me out man.
Out B.

Wiltzuh
04-28-2013, 05:03 PM
i've skated most of those parks you skated...and most of those tricks are soooo damn difficult...level 100 shit.
Good stuff..didn't like the edit or the song but this was entertaining as hell.

Good job IB !

FullyFl4RED00
04-28-2013, 05:36 PM
I really enjoyed this man. Always stoked to see people shredding my parks in unique ways. Good job!

Regarding the rampant "criticism" that fluckit has become so fond of, there is a difference between being critical and being mean. Apparently, a good deal of people on here aren't aware of that. FYI...sloppy is a style. It may not be one you prefer krispy, but it is definitely, undoubtedly, a style.

*Edit*-Krispy, I've watched your videos they are really dope. I liked your confidence video, it was profound.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
04-28-2013, 08:25 PM
I really enjoyed this man. Always stoked to see people shredding my parks in unique ways. Good job!

Regarding the rampant "criticism" that fluckit has become so fond of, there is a difference between being critical and being mean. Apparently, a good deal of people on here aren't aware of that. FYI...sloppy is a style. It may not be one you prefer krispy, but it is definitely, undoubtedly, a style.

*Edit*-Krispy, I've watched your videos they are really dope. I liked your confidence video, it was profound.

Respect. Honestly i can see a few clips here and there sloppy gives it more realism but when a majority are then it seems lazy. just my opinion.

IBS0L0ADED
04-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Respect. Honestly i can see a few clips here and there sloppy gives it more realism but when a majority are then it seems lazy. just my opinion.
Just for the record I wanted to hit up a few good parks and show them off. I wasn't looking for advise on how to make a video. That's all. No beef and your opinion is welcome like I said. ;) I just have fun sinking the skating to music I like and hitting parks in creative ways. All in fun! BTW big thanks to Wiltzuh, fullyFL4RED00, Ohmidineffect and all the other great park creators that put there time and creativity into bringing us some sick parks to skate. ;) Been a fun ride skate comunity peeaaccee
Out B.