PDA

View Full Version : Hobbs.

darius-dj
04-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Yo Hobbs do you comment on EVERYTHING? :P just askin

Goon_Panda
04-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Hobbs, you're already at FluckIt Master. Stahp.

Hobbs
04-26-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes i do, i don't know why, but i just feel the need to. I am sorry if it bothers you! But honestly why do you care? Initially, i intended to get fluckit master, but at around 550 post i realized that this site is basically engraved into my life! I try to comment on everything just for the quality of posting. There is no intention to piss people off or anything along the lines, i am just doing what i have gotten used to! Did you know that it takes 30 days to make something a routine? Well think about me posting non-stop for sixty days instead of thirty, do you now understand how this site is now mentally attached to me? Taking this site away would almost be like any predatory animal losing their prey. This site actually engineers my life and helps me live. Surprisingly, this site is so engraved into my lifestyle/lifeform, that i now have a scar that states me being a fluckit master. In conclusion yes i do have to comment on everything! I hope that i have confused you! Now good-night.

darius-dj
04-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Yes i do, i don't know why, but i just feel the need to. I am sorry if it bothers you! But honestly why do you care? Initially, i intended to get fluckit master, but at around 550 post i realized that this site is basically engraved into my life! I try to comment on everything just for the quality of posting. There is no intention to piss people off or anything along the lines, i am just doing what i have gotten used to! Did you know that it takes 30 days to make something a routine? Well think about me posting non-stop for sixty days instead of thirty, do you now understand how this site is now mentally attached to me? Taking this site away would almost be like any predatory animal losing their prey. This site actually engineers my life and helps me live. Surprisingly, this site is so engraved into my lifestyle/lifeform, that i now have a scar that states me being a fluckit master. In conclusion yes i do have to comment on everything! I hope that i have confused you! Now good-night.

Whoa. Didnt mean to piss you off bro.

Hobbs
04-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Whoa. Didnt mean to piss you off bro.

lol you didnt pissme off, did you even read that haha? i just am tired and dont know whats going on right now lol

darius-dj
04-26-2013, 07:48 PM
lol you didnt pissme off, did you even read that haha? i just am tired and dont know whats going on right now lol

okaaaay :D

m.seven
04-26-2013, 07:50 PM
things like this are better discussed via PM guys
making threads like this just causes trouble and pisses off the mods

darius-dj
04-26-2013, 08:35 PM
things like this are better discussed via PM guys
making threads like this just causes trouble and pisses off the mods

okay. sorry man