PDA

View Full Version : Merge Glitch Not Working Anymore?

Hitmanx123
04-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Sooo I JUST tried to do th merge glitch. Emptied my cache, started th game, didnt accept the update. Pretty standard procedure right? I got to try and edit a park that I made and it's telling me I don't have h dlc. Now as most of you know, I've made parks with dlc and I've skated parks with dlc, I have ALL the fucking dlc.
What I may suggest is you guys try the merge glitch and see if it still works for you? Or if it does still work for you maybe explain how you do th glitch. Do you sign out completely and then empty your cache or do you just do everything while your signed into live?

My concern is that we won't be able to make or play ANY of our parks that we've downloaded or made with dlc, offline. And more so, we won't be able to make parks using the glitch anymore, which I might add, made park creating a WHOLE LOT EASIER.

Hobbs
04-27-2013, 04:20 PM
yea shit dude its working for me, maybe its just an xbox thing, because i thought i remember some other x boxer saying the same thing!

emericaridr11
04-27-2013, 04:40 PM
this happened to me......

Solution is called:
Xbox Live License Transfer

look her up

Hitmanx123
04-28-2013, 01:21 PM
this happened to me......

Solution is called:
Xbox Live License Transfer

look her up

....um I've BEEN HAD done this since I gr my new Xbox. I won't be able to transfer until like July soo...yea. That shouldn't be the issue. It's whatever I guess....fuck this game..

emericaridr11
04-29-2013, 02:40 PM
....um I've BEEN HAD done this since I gr my new Xbox. I won't be able to transfer until like July soo...yea. That shouldn't be the issue. It's whatever I guess....fuck this game..

aight i bet thats the issue though

i go log on normally (NOT ONLINE i do this offline), then go to empty cache

launch the game

all offline i never go online when i do the glitch, i do log into my gamertag though of course

GoodLuck

Wiltzuh
04-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Does it mean i don't need to make parks anymore ! Hurray !

Hitmanx123
05-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Yea hey most definitely fixed the merge glitch for me I guess, or idk. Fuck it