PDA

View Full Version : The reel is officially DEAD!

Raffatran
04-29-2013, 12:36 PM
http://www.ea.com/skate-3

FUCK EA

Hobbs
04-29-2013, 12:37 PM
what does that site mention about the s3 site?

Raffatran
04-29-2013, 12:39 PM
what does that site mention about the s3 site?
Thats what it is when you go on the s3 site

schnavolda
04-29-2013, 12:46 PM
everything is gone. if you try to load anything related to your skate-profile, it just opens the standard skate promo site. with no access to the profile there is no sharing parks via website anymore, too. same goes for skate 2, the reel there is offline, too.

IKILLYOU1324
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!

momadaddy
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
oh well

crni1976
04-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Yeah. Fuck em.

xtremezoid
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. well i'll put this last solo together and it will probably be the last you will ever see of me. there's a way to make a camcorder act as a capture card of sorts so if i get that to work i may put an s1 video together in the future since its the most fun game in the series.

m.seven
04-29-2013, 01:20 PM
I find it pretty funny that the promo page was used,especially with it singing the praises of all the features they just took away.
keepin it classy,EA

teh m1L3z
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
good thing i got all my clips downloaded...even though i just uploaded 2 tricks with one long and one fish each...wasnt anything really HUGE or AMAZING. but i was hoping to get them before it was gone. but hell...im happy i got a few extra tricks today before it went down. one neat see saw type deal that i like.

Yarivpa
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
i though we could at least share skateparks... :mad: and that stupid website...

Skate.Create and Share - Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back. The all-new Skate.Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.

fuck them all... i hope the glitch to share skateparks will work...

can we skate online or that is dead to?

momadaddy
04-29-2013, 01:43 PM
I find it pretty funny that the promo page was used,especially with it singing the praises of all the features they just took away.
keepin it classy,EA

i was thinking the same freakin thing when i saw that when going to get my last clips.

quote from that promo page
"They can also capture their team in action with the expanded Skate.Reel for team based video creation. Or design a custom logo for their team with the improved Skate.Graphics web tool and hit the streets in style."

like a slap in the face isnt it

DRDIRKS
04-29-2013, 01:55 PM
i hope the glitch to share skateparks will work...

can we skate online or that is dead to?

Ya has anyone tried yet and can we skate online

kieran
04-29-2013, 01:55 PM
wait,so is park sharing gone too? It was only a matter of time till they found that they still need to make more money?

also is skating online still available because if so will graphics show up on parks?

Antwan
04-29-2013, 02:02 PM
wait,so is park sharing gone too? It was only a matter of time till they found that they still need to make more money?

also is skating online still available because if so will graphics show up on parks?

I seshed for a few, about to head out. Online still functional, graphics still in parks.

Stokenstein
04-29-2013, 02:06 PM
It's a bummer, but I hope no one sees this as the end. Those with capture cards can still film, I'd imagine we can get into parties and go to parks we've made and maybe even share them still, just not through the site.

I still want to sesh with people, I'm always down to do it. My gamertag is Keisman Pedals on Xbox.

Also, Fluckit will be here and when a new skateboarding game comes out that is comparable or better than Skate, we will be at the forefront.

I'm not going to get all sappy and say good bye and yadda yadda, because it isn't the end of skate and it definitely isn't the end of Fluckit.

thesignguy
04-29-2013, 02:18 PM
hopefully some day we will be waiting for the latest copy of a mag with screen caps of a new game or new info released so we can all have our chance to pick out something new in the background or some new spot. Spend hours trying to bust out of some demo. Try and find some new unexploited glitch.

I WANT TO WASTE MORE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

Jebotek
04-29-2013, 02:45 PM
As long as we are able to sesh this wont come to an end for me.

teh m1L3z
04-29-2013, 02:50 PM
i was just told that they are going to go ahead and take down that promo page so it doesnt advertise skate create anymore.

Hitmanx123
04-29-2013, 03:33 PM
its fucking dumb.....

Goat
04-29-2013, 04:21 PM
hope ya'll got your favourite graphics smuggled
little offtopic, but I can't wait for the next LB mag

Fecal Face
04-29-2013, 04:39 PM
wait so can you still not download parks from the game itself?

Stokenstein
04-29-2013, 04:57 PM

I hope, I haven't checked.

I feel like you would be able to... you just can't access them via the website. It could be the same for skate.REEL clips, you can upload them and see them in-game, but not on the website (which is pointless). I might be incorrect though, I haven't been on skate since they took the website down.

PoppySquidJr
04-29-2013, 05:11 PM

This is correct, I just downloaded a couple of bookmarked parks I never got around to before

sk8tatter
04-29-2013, 05:22 PM
what a bunch of faggots,just take everything the rat bastards don't even leave a crumb,fuckin crumb suckers!!!

exoskate89
04-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Well i just found out the site is gone
I upload 4 clips 3 hours ago and downloaded 5 parks
I think you can still dowlad in game-(if the creator is in ir friends list thats how i got the parks) and im pretty sure you can still sesh too

Tinky
04-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Does anyone have a clue if there is any backdoor or someway to get your clips? I have a full reel I need to download. Fuck. :mad:

emericaridr11
04-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Does anyone have a clue if there is any backdoor or someway to get your clips? I have a full reel I need to download. Fuck. :mad:

i dont think so man, maybe a guru will figure something out
quite the bummer, bet theres alot of peeps in the same boat

Slamooh
04-30-2013, 03:31 AM
i was thinking the same freakin thing when i saw that when going to get my last clips.

quote from that promo page
"They can also capture their team in action with the expanded Skate.Reel for team based video creation. Or design a custom logo for their team with the improved Skate.Graphics web tool and hit the streets in style."

like a slap in the face isnt it

BUY NOW

:/

This is correct, I just downloaded a couple of bookmarked parks I never got around to before
i bookmarked a lot of parks but couldn't find the time to dl them... i hope i can still get them

FUCK YOU EA

PyR0MaNiAc225
04-30-2013, 06:55 AM
Maybe this is a sign from EA that I need to go talk to women.

m.seven
04-30-2013, 07:14 AM
Maybe this is a sign from EA that I need to go talk to women.
and that I need to get a job

momadaddy
04-30-2013, 07:42 AM
and that I need to get a job

and I

RedScharlach
04-30-2013, 11:21 AM
yup. rip to the reel. I knew it was coming but thought it was happening like a day later lol, sayanora last 10 clips, durrr. fuck ea and that stupid fucking splash page advertising the freshly dead features. here's hoping there's a skateboard in GTA5.

Ayreon
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
if yall want parks, just add park builders to your friends list. you can probably still access the community parks page under friends tab. going to try uploading a clip to youtube right now

Monk
04-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Welcome to Skate 3!! heres a list of everything you CANT use lol! EA fail

IDoNotWannaFanta
05-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Ugh, idk what to do now, I enjoyed making Skate 3 parks and videos and sharing them, just tryed to go to skate.ea.com and yeah, that happened, guess I'll have to find a way to fill that empty spot in my life... (EA, you suck BTW)

WuZie
05-02-2013, 03:29 AM
Park sharing is still possible ingame (search it up on youtube for a tutorial) it works well.