PDA

View Full Version : OATS 11

pawnluvguitarist
04-30-2013, 05:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7x_jSMysPc

Its been a pleasure guys, cant believe we made it to 11.

momadaddy
04-30-2013, 05:48 AM
good music choices. creative and original skating. well worth he wait

m.seven
04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
so good seeing all 3 games represented in one vid,loved the unique and creative skating from the three of you

crni1976
04-30-2013, 06:23 AM
loved the unique and creative skating

This.

pawnluvguitarist
04-30-2013, 06:47 AM
SG:

Glad you went all S2, always thought it suited you best.
great song choice and edit
Typical SG part with all the little quirks and subtleties with how you crouch and R1 stuff and whatnot
Couldnt pick a fav trick, was just solid throughout, thoroughly enjoyable

Tubi:

Really enjoyed editing this one
Might be my fav part from you with all the smooth tech and the lines, so much style man
fav clip of the whole vid at 5:17 the line on that ribbon thing, wow
and of course the double ender, so sick man

Always a pleasure guys. I'd say this is our last, but who knows right. Had a blast, never thought we'd get to 11.

Antwan
04-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Congrats on 11 Oats, You guys are always fun to watch. :)

heshfield
04-30-2013, 06:51 AM
Classic OATS..
signature signguy with those revert/liptrick combos, and crazy tech from pawn (ender darkslide was nuts)..but tub's cab fingerflip feeble takes the cake for me.

Thanks for putting together so many videos, guys..youve always been a part of the fiber that makes this community what it is.

Ruben_Williams
04-30-2013, 07:27 AM
WOW, so much tech, If I could do half that shit I would be pleased with myself. Great video and song choices.

schnavolda
04-30-2013, 07:47 AM
this was as good as i expected it to be. pawn and sg doing stuff i wouldn't even think about doing in a fevered dream and tubs just being the man, best 360s in the game.

and what momma said, good songs.

oats 12? :)

teh m1L3z
04-30-2013, 08:22 AM
i normally dont leave comments on videos anymore.but this made me log in and post....

SignGuy:
loved your part,made me wanna play s2 again. if i could only find it...its hiding in my house somewhere...i think my 5yr old nephew has it. love the footplant stuff.

Tub:
so many sick tricks, the way you do your 360's are amazing looking. tricks i had to re watch like 4 times were the ollie body varial switch crooks @ 4:34 and that weird bigflip double dark catch looking thing at maloof @ 5:06, ender was sick too.

Pawn:
good stuff all the way through, i cant pick and say what tricks were my fav bc the post would be way too long.lol. your OG stuff is still a thing of beauty. always admired your skating since i first saw you in 2007 or 2008. ENDER ENDER ENDER! fucking electrodopetasicextremeawesomemademejizzmypants. ;)

great video guys.

adda89ldn
04-30-2013, 12:09 PM
just like every other oats video, I'm left amazed at just what you three guys can do with a controller, holy hell....

so glad to see the effort you three still put into this game.

I can't believe you made it to 11, but I sure am glad you did.

thesignguy
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Thanks for putting together so many videos, guys..youve always been a part of the fiber that makes this community what it is.

pretty much the coolest things anyone could of said, and coming from one of my fake skate idols makes it even better.

glad some can still enjoy these, it really means everything.
I will write up a full review when I stop finding new things to comment on with every watch.
I hope its not the last, the anticipation of seeing it is better than christmas at my age. So fun.
I couldn't sleep last night cause im still such a geek over the whole thing. I got maybe 3 hours last night and I am swamped today. I spent all last night with my edit when I told my wife I was up here working. I wouldn't be surprised if making these silly things has cost me over $10,000 in profits, but it has been worth every penny.

Even though technically the three of us barely know each other, I feel like we are brothers.

PoppySquidJr
04-30-2013, 03:35 PM
I vote pawn for most creative fakeskater ever.

All of you guys fucking destroyed it though, hell of a sick video.

Monk
04-30-2013, 04:45 PM
now thats how you go out with a BANG!

Ayreon
04-30-2013, 10:31 PM
so many awesome uses of reverts and powerslides. and holy fuckin low pop in OG

Tubilakken
05-01-2013, 12:15 AM
SG: makes me want to play skate 2 again, favs where 0:41 my fav trick in the whole video, 1:48, 2:18, CHAIR !, 2:31. overall a amazing part with many little quirks, that I'll never even try to do since I'll fail miserably. Loved it!

Tubi: I should fire my filmer.

Pawn: Great now I have to play skate 1 again. my all time fav part from you. you basically broke the game. all the skate 1 clips where balls to the wall amazing !

It's been great doing these videos together over the past years guys. thank you so much. you two are my little internet family!

Jebotek
05-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Really great watch!

Good Song Choice and the 3 different games made this special again

You guys always were one of the most unique Teams out there, and i guess that won't change anytime soon

oh, and Pawn's ender couldn't look any better

pawnluvguitarist
05-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks everybody, it's been fun. Glad we got to go out with a bang.

SK8ERatWAR
05-01-2013, 05:57 AM
tubilakken's part was insane and pawn's og stuff was so crazy

pawnluvguitarist
05-01-2013, 12:17 PM
tubilakken's part was insane and pawn's og stuff was so crazy

Thanks man, I'll admit I may have used a little S3 filler clips just to use up the whole song, but I'm really proud of that whole OG section.

Hobbs
05-01-2013, 07:31 PM
sg, tub, pawn.... you guys killed it. So great, that ender too holy shitdude plus youre part is long as shit pawn

pawnluvguitarist
05-02-2013, 03:25 AM
sg, tub, pawn.... you guys killed it. So great, that ender too holy shitdude plus youre part is long as shit pawn

Thanks dude. Yeah I think I've had that trick for an ender like 3 different times now. But this one was the longest and the cleanest. Spent a bit of time trying to get it just right.

Granka
05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
I loved this, thanks guys :)

Legba
05-02-2013, 01:16 PM
This was so proper! I watched it yesterday but didnt have time to comment.
Greatness from all, Pawn at his best with so many well-placed shuv, ,mannys, and low pop treats.
Tub did sone things that made me re-think how the game is played.
SG flaunted his wizardry in s2.
And the soundtrack gave me tingles.
9.5 minutes spent so so well!

pawnluvguitarist
05-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Greatness from all, Pawn at his best with so many well-placed shuv, ,mannys, and low pop treats.

Thanks man, I like the well placed shuvs comment. I always go for a lot of popless, but I tried to mix it up a bit and try not to fall into my habit of just popless bs shuving out of everything.

Tubilakken
05-05-2013, 02:38 AM
Tub did sone things that made me re-think how the game is played.
This might be the most flattering comment I've gotten, thank you so much !

MarcoPoloUSN
05-05-2013, 02:39 AM
You guys are masters at this game.

mamba12
05-05-2013, 08:26 AM
It's entirely possible i've said this on one of your other fulls, but when i watch an OATS video, i sometimes feel like we're not even playing the same game.

I could never make SG's R1 powerslide/revert Ungrindables look so good.

My flip in/flip out tech stuff looks like horse shit compared to Tubi's.

Pawn's grind a UG/manny/revert/popless mindfucks are the stuff of legends. Only dreamed of by the lesser folk like me.

So kudos for that.

And for 11 full length videos. A true inspiration. Cornerstones of the community.

emericaridr11
05-05-2013, 09:37 AM
was ok

edit was kind of wack

but decent, SICK tricks though

and didnt know 9 mins was a Full Length Mamba Wild stuff

pawnluvguitarist
05-05-2013, 12:59 PM
was ok

edit was kind of wack

but decent, SICK tricks though

and didnt know 9 mins was a Full Length Mamba Wild stuff

Yeah OATS has never been about the editing or the filming, it's the skating. As for full lengths, I don't really think there's a definitive length, but full parts from the whole team sounds like a full length to me. We just happen to have a very small team haha

TheMaster
05-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Great filming

XImortalDEATHX
05-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Jesus Pawn, that ender... I wouldn't of ever thought to hit anything like THAT.

pawnluvguitarist
05-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Jesus Pawn, that ender... I wouldn't of ever thought to hit anything like THAT.

Thanks man, like I said I've filmed the trick before and I've seen others do it too, just maybe not so clean ;)

knexzor
05-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I watched this a couple of times and it's great how it's exactly the same OATS as ever: Not the very least like anybody else's stuff.
Lots of nuts tricks, difficult and stylish. Yeah. Sg's s2 lien tail at Mongo is the coolest trick of this video, because I'm a nerd like that.
Mucho love guys

Gizzler
05-07-2013, 01:26 PM
...sorry, late to the party! already watched it a few times at work without sound and loved it! but with music it's even so much better. great edit!

music gives me some kinda feeling of riding with your car into the sunrise, having good times! and so felt the whole video. every part stood out on it's own! OATS at it's best for sure!

Hitmanx123
05-07-2013, 09:43 PM
just got to watch this and 5:06 is MY TRICK! IM SEWING!

pawnluvguitarist
05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys. I don't think we've had such a big response before.

As for OATS 12, who knows right. For now I don't see any footy from me any time soon. Partly because my laptop finally crapped out on me like the day after I uploaded the video, maybe it's a sign haha

Antwan
05-09-2013, 12:50 PM
I managed to get a collab out before mine kaputt. I got a new one though. The videos you make after a long break feel the best man. Cant wait to put these clips together. If OATS didnt get comments before its likely because you stump people. Always so tech and original. DO MORE.

thesignguy
05-14-2013, 02:31 PM
This has been on my notepad for over a week now. Pawns review is only partially done along with demz
I gots to reboot so the rest will come later

For real tubs I don't think there is anybody that could not enjoy seeing your parts. Every trick would of been ender worthy of any part I have ever had. That bench work at 5:03 was perfection. I have re watched it 100 times. Your ability to get that extra 90 degrees right before landing is incredible.

darius-dj
05-14-2013, 07:45 PM
sick stuff man

pawnluvguitarist
05-15-2013, 05:15 AM
This has been on my notepad for over a week now. Pawns review is only partially done along with demz
I gots to reboot so the rest will come later

For real tubs I don't think there is anybody that could not enjoy seeing your parts. Every trick would of been ender worthy of any part I have ever had. That bench work at 5:03 was perfection. I have re watched it 100 times. Your ability to get that extra 90 degrees right before landing is incredible.

Yeah that bench manny sequence was so clean. And yeah we've both said it before, you can't not love Tub's stuff. Our stuff can be a little out there and not look so good at times. But Tubs is always just all around amazing. Clean, smooth tech with style.

Tubilakken
05-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh thanks so much guys... I really appreciate such kinds word from my team mates and even more important, from those two I use to inspire me to play the game.