PDA

View Full Version : Emulator

Yarivpa
04-30-2013, 11:06 AM
I know there is some xbox 360 emulators existing, so if i get skate 3 on it i can play with the xbox controller that could be awesome!

But what i wana ask you right now is do you think it's possible to enter the game's folders and maybe change some things in the game like objects limit on CAP, etc... And maybe it could be easy to share skateparks...

A dumb video :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bGxHtDVqtB4

PoppySquidJr
04-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Oomph, I don't think most people here can run an x360 emulator. It's some serious heavy shit. I can try it, myself, but I doubt I can run it.
EDIT: Turns out there are no xbox 360 emulators, just one that claims to exist that's really just a scam.

replicant
05-01-2013, 04:42 AM
No X360 emulators really up at the moment.
RPCS3 is the only PS3 emu at the moment, but it is very early stages.

Antwan
05-01-2013, 09:46 AM
If you can break it down to folders with textures and what not its as easy as making things and putting them into the recognized file types That other things in the game run on. Thats my understanding anyway. Good luck getting coding though. I dont imagine it could be pulled up so easily.. Changing numbers and what not might not be possible, Just my speculation though.

Fecal Face
05-01-2013, 09:59 AM
My guess is that in the next 2-4 years (due to the next gen) an Xbox 360 emulator will be released, and then we can resume playing S1-S3 to our hearts content. That's if something else isn't made to satisfy us in that timeframe. At that point we could probably be able to mod it and shit like that to get dope-ass parks.

I'll probably be out of college by then haha

Stokenstein
05-03-2013, 01:40 AM
I know that there are some people (in this community) working on getting Skate to play on PC. Now... if only my PC could run it.