PDA

View Full Version : brand spanking ass new clip after reel death

Ayreon
04-30-2013, 03:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOyv4Ik4TzQ&feature=player_embedded

test test 123, HA
fuck you ea

ps3 players rejoice, you can still upload direct to youtube.

s3 isn't dead. and we arrent dead

sorry xbox dudes. get a cap card?

edit

id also like to take this opportunity to tell everyone my computer is fucked right now.

but when I get it back I have like 4 vids that are community collabs to do. and so far its all hi res reels stuff. but youtube vids to come soon as well. as u can see the quality if fine

Dzyne9
04-30-2013, 04:16 PM
I tried this last night. It generated footage fine but when it came time to upload to youtube instant ea nation error. 5 tries same result. Any tips?

Sickone
05-01-2013, 12:52 AM
:cool:

darius-dj
05-01-2013, 08:35 PM
:D haha

Ayreon
05-01-2013, 09:34 PM
I tried this last night. It generated footage fine but when it came time to upload to youtube instant ea nation error. 5 tries same result. Any tips?

sry idk.

ahh, try deleting all the footy you have on the ea reel. someone had touble uploading. different problem. said their reel was full. just had to delete everything

idk if that will do anything

bin upload for a bit now. real vid coming soon. but ya this works

echoturbo
05-01-2013, 09:49 PM
so you upload the clip to youtube then download it

Ayreon
05-01-2013, 09:52 PM
yup. just like the reel. go to video manager, then click the arrow next to the edit button of a video. last one there. download mp4

m.seven
05-02-2013, 04:46 AM
yup. just like the reel. go to video manager, then click the arrow next to the edit button of a video. last one there. download mp4
you can only dl 2 an hour that way from yt though..don't know why there'd be a limit like that but whatever,shit works

Ayreon
05-02-2013, 09:30 AM
fuck, thats gay. youtube downloader then lol

crni1976
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
This is some of your best work man ;)

Deacon
05-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Ayreon this is bit long winded but gives the best quality results. Use the DVD soft software to download them as FLV files then convert them in your converter. Also, if you put all the video on youtube in a playlist you can download the entire playlist in one hit.

Ayreon
05-02-2013, 12:31 PM
ooo, nice tip

This is some of your best work man ;)

a herp derp with a lul

thanks

Hobbs
05-02-2013, 01:17 PM
very sick dude use more caps imo! but still awesoooommmmeee

SolidMojo
05-02-2013, 07:59 PM

I had the same problems, this is what I did:

1. Make a youtube account, have a name without a space (I couldnt add space in Skate3's login).
2. Download youtube app thingie for ps3, load it and sign in.
3. You'll get prompted to activate, go on youtube.com/activate (on pc (or mac if youre lame)) ,type in the code displayed on your tv (make sure youre logged in on your computer with the same account as on ps3).
4. Load Skate 3, load replay, upload to youtube, prompted to sign in to youtube account (again, the one you activated on ps3, remeber, no space in names).

And that should be it, worked for me after that.

Im assuming the most people will make a separete account for uploads, thats why I wrote the post as I did.

Ayreon
05-02-2013, 10:47 PM
dam, a separate account is a good idea lol. i put the clips unlisted but its a pain. peeps still creep my clips

IKILLYOU1324
05-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Dude you killed it in this vid that somersault to spread eagle was perfect not to mention that little goodbye wave at the end. Ayreon for SOTY ;)

SolidMojo
05-02-2013, 11:39 PM
dam, a separate account is a good idea lol. i put the clips unlisted but its a pain. peeps still creep my clips

It is isnt it? :) only downside being that all clips upload public like you mentioned:(

echoturbo
05-03-2013, 01:03 AM

but you cant seem to download my part :confused: