PDA

View Full Version : Help! Question about the Merge Glitch for PS3!

Ohmidineffect
05-02-2013, 05:30 AM
#1 How do you do it on PS3? My copy of Skate 3 for PS3 is in such good condition (Because I was so scared to do the merge glitch on it so I stayed on my xbox)

#2 If you got your DLC by a share from someone else will you lose the DLC in the process? Prime example: I (reluctantly) bought most of the DLC for skate 3 but Old Skooler and Buddah Blessed hooked me up with a few pieces that I was missing. If I do the merge glitch will the DLC they gave to me go back to them?

Ohmidineffect
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Bumping because seriously... not one response?

kieran
05-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Go to game data utility and delete skate 3 DLC(not saved game utility)then go back to the store and go to downloads,then re download all the DLCs again and wait then go to game and deny the version 1.5(I think?)update then proceed as normal on to making a park and before the glitch remember to turn off collison

STEP 1: Delete 'SKATE 3 DLC' in folder called GAME DATA UTILITY. STEP 2: Re-download all the DLC you want to use. STEP 3: Play Skate 3. Then deny the update. STEP 4: Go make your park.WARNING! YOU CAN NOT SIGN IN WHEN PLAYING SKATE 3. ONCE YOU SIGN IN AND ACCEPT THE UPDATE, THE GLITCH WILL NOT WORK ANYMORE. IF YOU WANT TO DO THE GLITCH AGAIN, YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT THESE STEPS! Or these

Ohmidineffect
05-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Okay, but does that mean I have to have bought all the DLC's or can I delete the DLC that I got through game sharing without risking losing it?

sarsparillo
05-03-2013, 06:41 AM
Okay, but does that mean I have to have bought all the DLC's or can I delete the DLC that I got through game sharing without risking losing it?So long as you can download the DLC somehow, you're good. I haven't done game sharing in a while, but so long as you still have access to download it you're golden.

kieran
05-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Okay, but does that mean I have to have bought all the DLC's or can I delete the DLC that I got through game sharing without risking losing it?

I would imagine so, because it would have had to download it from the store but dont quote me on that.

Hobbs
05-03-2013, 01:06 PM
ohmid, you cant game share or you cant use the dlc. youll lose them

Ohmidineffect
05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Idk which ones i skate.shared but fuck it they all work again, that process was SO tedious lol. It took like 15 minutes in total with all the re installing and downloading. But hope fully it will be worth it.

Ohmidineffect
05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
SO WHAT THE FUCK. I downloaded all my DLC but now it says I don't have the skate.create update, the maloof and the after dark DLC's which I redownloaded. So wtf.

Hobbs
05-03-2013, 06:59 PM
because you shared them prolly

Ohmidineffect
05-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Nope never mind they're all fixed! Building my first merged PS3 park ever today

Hobbs
05-04-2013, 06:27 AM
Oh my gosh! I cant wait!

Goon_Panda
05-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Nope never mind they're all fixed! Building my first merged PS3 park ever today

How? I wanna know for when I use it.

Ohmidineffect
05-04-2013, 03:30 PM
I just didn't realize that everything didn't finish downloading so I couldn't access them lol (I'm a dummy)

Goon_Panda
05-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Dummy.

sk8tatter
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Idk which ones i skate.shared but fuck it they all work again, that process was SO tedious lol. It took like 15 minutes in total with all the re installing and downloading. But hope fully it will be worth it.
what i do to save time on that is to download 3 copies of each add on and let it download in the background while i used the 1st one to do the glitch,so while your building offline the others are being download so when you do the glitch again its already to go makes the process quicker