View Full Version : LeCloNe66's video thread

LeCloNe66
05-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Here is my last vid.

SABOTAGE - a tribute to MCA

https://vimeo.com/65033533

Fakie Steez
05-05-2013, 05:39 AM
some tricks were just unrealistic, and thats the theme on this entire site, aside from that there really were some things i ejoyed for example at 1:10 that noseslide to mini manual the trash can was insane, less grabs, less huge gaps, less pop in general and you should be fine

LeCloNe66
05-05-2013, 07:53 AM
OK, thank you for all your advices ! i'm working on my next vid, so i'm going to follow your tips and try to make a better vid.

PoppySquidJr
05-05-2013, 10:48 AM
some tricks were just unrealistic, and thats the theme on this entire site, aside from that there really were some things i ejoyed for example at 1:10 that noseslide to mini manual the trash can was insane, less grabs, less huge gaps, less pop in general and you should be fine
It's clear you don't understand things, Fakie.

This was actually a pretty sick video. Do NOT stop doing gaps and grabs, that's something we don't see ENOUGH of around here. Please.
You have your own style, and the style isn't completely realistic, but that's OKAY because you don't label it as such. *cough*fakie*cough*
It had a lot of creative tricks, and stuff that I still today would not have thought of trying.

My only advice would be to cut out any megapark stuff and gigantic vert airs, try to get your pops into grinds as low as possible, but you seem to not have a huge problem with that as is, and keep on rockin.

I thought the filter was a little bit wack, but I'm not someone to trust as the word on that, I don't know much about editing.

LeCloNe66
05-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Thank you Luftwaffe !
After Fakie's advices, i have deleted some clips from my next vid. To be honest, i think he's as right as you are. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible but maybe not like some of the big players here...

WuZie
05-05-2013, 12:08 PM
02:21 was so sick dude :D Keep it up! The only things which I would change for your next vid is -like Luftwaffe said- try not to use megarampfootage.
Other than that: great stuff (watched it three times now xD)

Maybe make a youtube account dude, I'd sub it for sure :)

LeCloNe66
05-05-2013, 01:50 PM
I have a YT channel : here it is with a lot of vid (beware, there's old ones, so less good...) : https://www.youtube.com/user/leclone66

LeCloNe66
05-05-2013, 01:51 PM
And TY all btw, sorry for double post...

Fakie Steez
05-05-2013, 05:53 PM
It's clear you don't understand things, Fakie.

This was actually a pretty sick video. Do NOT stop doing gaps and grabs, that's something we don't see ENOUGH of around here. Please.
You have your own style, and the style isn't completely realistic, but that's OKAY because you don't label it as such. *cough*fakie*cough*
It had a lot of creative tricks, and stuff that I still today would not have thought of trying.

My only advice would be to cut out any megapark stuff and gigantic vert airs, try to get your pops into grinds as low as possible, but you seem to not have a huge problem with that as is, and keep on rockin.

I thought the filter was a little bit wack, but I'm not someone to trust as the word on that, I don't know much about editing.

i never told him to stop, I said less, also its not like i took the approach you guys did me, dont get me wrong i really did enjoy this video

The Mike
05-05-2013, 05:59 PM

oh the irony