PDA

View Full Version : Still At It (solo)

ChamillionLive
05-07-2013, 07:58 PM
I've been in and out of the community since the demo for the first game dropped, and throughout everything that real life brought me (death of loved ones, near-death experiences for me, birth of a child, marriage, start of a career), when I couldn't get on a board, I could always pop in a Skate game and do something I wouldn't have been able to do IRL. No matter what else happened in life, making videos is something I could count on to bring me some happiness when I couldn't find it in anything else. So when I heard that EA was shutting down the servers, I felt like I couldn't just let the game go. I had to come up with something.

So after a few multi-hour sessions I came up with this. Tried using some real sounds, threw in some popless and low-pop tricks, all with a new capture card. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/R7hOlA_7DZo

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
05-07-2013, 10:22 PM
what cap are you using

NotedDerk
05-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Gotta be a pvr or elgato, wish I could afford one.

WuZie
05-08-2013, 02:05 AM
3:46 was so smooth, the story behind this video makes it even better than it already is :)
Your low pops (like 0:38) look clean as hell
well done :D

ChamillionLive
05-08-2013, 09:59 AM

PVR. I got it off Craigslist for $60.

3:46 was so smooth, the story behind this video makes it even better than it already is :)
Your low pops (like 0:38) look clean as hell
well done :D

Thanks!

emericaridr11
05-08-2013, 09:59 AM

you just got a roxio didnt you, youll be aight

pretty cool im guessing pvr cause it has a black bar on the side, happens

i dig man, that s2 huge sw ollie rocked

Reedicculus
05-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Good stuff! Makes me want to pop in the original and S2! You hit lots of key spots. Im still uploading though, .reel working for me, what up with that?! I mean, no complaints here

Legba
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I enjoyed this, man.
Loved that you had some nice clips from each skate, oh & Asheru!
Dont think I've ever heard one of his songs in an edit.
Goodness.

NotedDerk
05-08-2013, 06:14 PM
I tried craigslist for a pvr, but I could only search locally, and no one had anything of the sort up.

So I got the roxio for 60, standard, i'll live though, quality ain't bad, just not as good as a pvr.