PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Indie Kids Presents: Just The Tip

Mark Murderous
05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMNMpJAWUY8&feature=youtu.be

crni1976
05-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Fucking hell. Only had time to watch about 7 and a half minutes, but what is this, crazy, crazy skating, great songs, and what seems to be a stellar edit. And Legba rocking those Lederhosen, f*ck.

I will come back to this to list my favorites.

WuZie
05-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Such an original/funny/quality video dudes. You all had insane tricks, this is really a masterpiece.
Went straight to my favourites :D

Monk
05-11-2013, 04:10 PM
i loved it! everyone killed it.

m.seven
05-11-2013, 04:54 PM
you DIKs are the shit,that was a blast to watch!
momadaddy...HOLY FUCK!!

LeCloNe66
05-11-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm actually working on my next vid and i'm like : "coll spots here, great tricks there,..." then i watched this video... and i can see the gap between my sense of creativity and yours. This is just incredible, great edit, funny tricks. My favorite parts is the Momadaddy and Daagoon ones : GREAT JOB !!
Now i go back to my cave and practice, practice...

DaaGooN
05-11-2013, 05:04 PM
I can't watch it as my internet is gay at the moment ffs...........................

BrySull
05-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Goon killed. Ender should have been his. Moma's part was dope too

Mark Murderous
05-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Goon killed. Ender should have been his. Moma's part was dope too
I agree.

Goon_Panda
05-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Goon killed. Ender should have been his.

I was confused when I read that.

That was great. Song choices fitted well. I didn't watch the whole thing and I dont have time to name specific stuff, but all in all that was a great watch.

TheMaster
05-11-2013, 06:40 PM
nice job guys

thesignguy
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Not done yet but I had to stop and say wow. Intro and first dudes part (Krispy) were dope. He had some interesting tricks for sure. I'm a sucker for simple tricks that look good in unique situations if that makes sense.
Can't wait to catch the rest

InsideManager
05-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Intro was cool, few odd scenery shots lol but I guess it set the tone off right, Krispy I've never seen skate before but I liked his part a lot, some sick boneless and gap stuff, also liked the few revert slides and what not in the garbage bin. LOL I kept seeing Legba upload these retarded ass hobbit clips and was wondering wtf he was doing, now it all makes sense. They call him balls? Everything in Legbas part is so fast, gnarly and huge.

Goat I've also never seen before, I felt like almost all the tricks were filmed sooo low to the ground it kind of made me feel sick, could be how high I am though. Sk8terboy is another new guy for me, liked his style, most of it was fairly tech but still fit pretty good with the music and the pace. Monk had some cool stuff, liked the filming and the fingerflip, the dancing was funny.

Moma had a ton of good tricks, wall rides and dub grinds, pole jam stuff, tons of nicery and some wild ass spots. DaaG had some slick manual lines and tricks, saw the camera go into a stair though lol, that powerbox grind and the grind to nose tap at the end were awesome.

Mark always looks so hawt when he skates, some awesome and sick gaps and huge airs in there, lot of stuff I've never tried to gap, got me hyped to skate that ledge at 19:33, felt like you built up hard to the ender and it was a dope trick but it wasn't huge enough for the ender considering all the giant gaps you did. Still a sick watch and really enjoyed it, going to give it a few more watches without worrying about criticism and all that, the end made me lol. Good job guys and nice edit and video.

blitzkow
05-11-2013, 08:28 PM
lol the ending.
Love this video guys yall should be proud of your asses.

Permy
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Moma and dag killed it

moma really killed it
like really.

XImortalDEATHX
05-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Intro was cool, few odd scenery shots lol but I guess it set the tone off right, Krispy I've never seen skate before but I liked his part a lot, some sick boneless and gap stuff, also liked the few revert slides and what not in the garbage bin. LOL I kept seeing Legba upload these retarded ass hobbit clips and was wondering wtf he was doing, now it all makes sense. They call him balls? Everything in Legbas part is so fast, gnarly and huge.

Goat I've also never seen before, I felt like almost all the tricks were filmed sooo low to the ground it kind of made me feel sick, could be how high I am though. Sk8terboy is another new guy for me, liked his style, most of it was fairly tech but still fit pretty good with the music and the pace. Monk had some cool stuff, liked the filming and the fingerflip, the dancing was funny.

Moma had a ton of good tricks, wall rides and dub grinds, pole jam stuff, tons of nicery and some wild ass spots. DaaG had some slick manual lines and tricks, saw the camera go into a stair though lol, that powerbox grind and the grind to nose tap at the end were awesome.

Mark always looks so hawt when he skates, some awesome and sick gaps and huge airs in there, lot of stuff I've never tried to gap, got me hyped to skate that ledge at 19:33, felt like you built up hard to the ender and it was a dope trick but it wasn't huge enough for the ender considering all the giant gaps you did. Still a sick watch and really enjoyed it, going to give it a few more watches without worrying about criticism and all that, the end made me lol. Good job guys and nice edit and video.

that sums it up for me

i am a snail
05-11-2013, 10:59 PM
imma watch this again when i'm fucking coherent but props on someone ACTUALLY using Gang Green in a vid.

mamba12
05-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Mark and monk and daag all in the same video.

warm fuzzies like the nostalgic skate.this days.

thank you.

saunders420
05-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Good shit from everyone.

Dag and Momma you guys take the cake. you better share!

echoturbo
05-12-2013, 09:40 AM
moma, daa goon, and friends part all da bes

momadaddy
05-12-2013, 10:43 AM
video is blocked in germany because of mark copyright murderous's song. the file is bigger than vimeo will allow me to upload. i don't know where to upload it for the germans.
i'm really not cut out to do long videos like this. the fact that this wasn't a total disaster is a miracle. when i told mark i was on his team and offered to edit a video for the team i had pictured a 5-6 montage. this happened. sorry to anyone who was unhappy with their part. i'm not much of an editor. i forgot to add a clip legba really wanted. so sorry for that. i used one of marks clips twice. oops! thanks to the team for getting me clips in a timely manner.

shout out to deacon, briden, echoturbo, notedderk, and some random dude blowing derk for the firends section.(online sessions always some down to mimicking gay things for some reason)

capital letters are lame

Mark Murderous
05-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Can you break it into 2 parts?

InsideManager
05-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Legba has a small section in the yet to be edited Meth Monsters video, if he wants to throw that clip you didn't get into the video our way we'd happily accept. :)

fallingskyline
05-12-2013, 01:09 PM
dropbox? myvideo.de? anything?

i don't want to live in this country any longer

SK8ERatWAR
05-12-2013, 02:01 PM
derk should've been ender

Mark Murderous
05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
derk should've been ender
Was he the pork chop?

PoppySquidJr
05-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Once I got back home to where I had a decent internet connection I immediately watched this and it blew my mind.
You guys fucking rip.

Also the only guys I've never seen before were Monk and Mark, and both of you guys were killer. Everyone else goes without saying, I love the whole cast.

As far as personal taste goes, I realllly love Monk's style.

xRiverKing
05-12-2013, 03:12 PM
momma killed he really should have had ender

Mark Murderous
05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
I agree, I have no idea why I had the ender.

momadaddy
05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
mark giving me a spot on his team in og skate is the reason i am the way i am in fake skate now. he has made a number of teams and openly welcomed just about everyone who wanted to join(even if he did get drunk and kick them off multiple times). he is the reason this video happened and i don't think he has ever had the last section in one of his teams full length videos. he more than deserves it

DaaGooN
05-12-2013, 05:11 PM
I am happy & sad. happy i was a apart of this as everyone was great :) evan had the best part imo.. plus i have no idea what you was talking about when you said you can't edit.. haha it was goody-gum-drops!

Sad in the fact that people who don't own a capture card will more and likely move on now.. as Reel is gone :(

But then, maybe going oldschool? smart phone captures ... haha

Mark Murderous
05-12-2013, 05:23 PM
I am happy & sad. happy i was a apart of this as everyone was great :) evan had the best part imo.. plus i have no idea what you was talking about when you said you can't edit.. haha it was goody-gum-drops!

Sad in the fact that people who don't own a capture card will more and likely move on now.. as Reel is gone :(

But then, maybe going oldschool? smart phone captures ... haha

I'll be getting a cap card next month.

Monk
05-12-2013, 06:10 PM
mark giving me a spot on his team in og skate is the reason i am the way i am in fake skate now. he has made a number of teams and openly welcomed just about everyone who wanted to join(even if he did get drunk and kick them off multiple times). he is the reason this video happened and i don't think he has ever had the last section in one of his teams full length videos. he more than deserves it

i can vouch for that lol! true story.

Goat
05-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I agree, I have no idea why I had the ender.
cause yer the best, chief!

Gizzler
05-13-2013, 12:57 PM
video is blocked in germany

watched it on http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

really loved the edit, entertaining as hell!!! every part had something I liked, but Moma's and Dag's were crazy sick!

momadaddy
05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
thanks gizzler this helps a lot. i can't find anywhere to upload a file this large. i need better render settings i guess. is 1.5gb huge for a 22 minute video? seems like it

Mark Murderous
05-13-2013, 03:30 PM
dropbox? myvideo.de? anything?

i don't want to live in this country any longer

watched it on http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

Legba
05-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Haha, that's right crni, gotta break out the leather some time!

Don't think I could've asked for a better video to have my first (and probably last) actual part in, Ive watched the whole thing thrice.
Momadaddy, you did great with everyone's parts. Every song fit the skating to a tee. This video made me laugh out loud and scroll back to comprehend tricks multiple times! I had the most fun watching Monk's, but everybody's part made me grin. Krispy was smooth as eggs, Sir Goatly and Sk8er got Buck and Nasty (I wish they had their own parts tho, so nice!), Daag made me tilt my head Scooby-style, Moma gave me the "this too good" giggles, and Mark did some shit I can only describe as cat moves! You are all so distinct.

Thanks for letting a leggy freak be part of this <3

& Inside: hell yeah I'll send you that clip!

Sickone
05-14-2013, 02:28 AM
That was epic, loved all of it. No fave parts it all came together nicely!

Granka
05-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Legba, awesome with the Boss Nigger-theme.
Momadaddy, stop blowing my mind with your skating!
Goon, song from Exit Through The Gift Shop, weeeeeee! ^^
Girl named Mark, Iron Maiden!

crni1976
05-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Honestly, I am not really sure where to begin. Still, notes in hand, let's light this sucker up.

First of all, I want to mention that this feature really really comes together as a whole, even though the styles in both skating and filming differ distinctly. Still, everybody brings great clips to the table and the pieces of the puzzle fit together tremendously in the final edit. Damn well done.

I very much enjoyed the overall score, yet Legba, moma and Mark take the cake for me as far as the individual song selection goes. Killer tunes that tailor the vibe of the individual parts to the fullest.

I started out scribbling down some notes containing some of my favorite clips. I soon ran out of space on my little cardboard though, but here is a short rundown of things:

Krispy: loved the ollie to wall and back on the little step-up @ 1.39; the tailslide to FS 270 flip out @ 1.53; the wall ride to 3 flip to fakie @ 1.59; the little container sesh @ 2.18; and that double foot plant ender.

Legba: damn dude, that Hobbit Shire skating and intro is fun and original as f*ck! I also loved the first angle on that sunscreen grind @ 3.54; the truck hood grind to 3 flip out and truck blunt slide @ 4.04; the smith to lip to fakie @ 4.15; the nosegrind to crooked nosegrind @ 4.33; that smith to drop @ 5.18; and bombdrop ender which will get you that title of Spiderman.

Goat: very much liked the up close camera and angles, I think it suited the vibe and pace of the song. Favorites include the BS 180 to smith on the bench; the double noseslide @ 5.57; the BS nose to 270 heel to 50-50 @ 6.24; the FS lip to noseblunt slide @ 6.32; and car flip @ 6.36.

Sk8terboy: that nollie to tail to smith @ 6.48 is sweet! Add the half cab to FS noseslide to fakie nosegrind @ 7.10. I can't decipher the next part of my notes, which pretty much means I will have to check out the Monk part again as well :-s

moma: mos def my favorite part of this feature since it simply is that tight and downright impeccable overall. Nothing but favorites but if pressed I'd say the FS lip to pole tap or whatever that is @ 11.26; the low smith to BS 180 out @ 11.39; that crazy ass gap @ 11.45; those fucking INSANELY cool powerslides to tail or noseslide, I can't even figure it out anymore; the grind up and down that little parking lot pole @ 12.08; and plenty of other stuff that I was too baffled to take note of.

DaaGoon: overall tremendous skating as well and some beautiful camera angles to boot. I remember several tremendous double grinds (15.04!); the amazing filming and angle on that flip to smith grind on the rail @ 14.16 if I am not mistaken; numerous awesome quarry and other ungrindables; that nollie flip to fakie manual @ 15.20; outright stellar angles on the nosegrind @ 15.34 and that ender absolutely is one of the most beautiful and realistic fake skate captures I have ever seen. It had me howling man.

And then there is Mark. By the time I got to your part I had nothing left to take notes on, but what can I say. I love that early Maiden song and I think it fitted the vibe and pace of your skating very well, especially the way it builds and builds. So many crazy ass gaps that you left me wondering how the hell you pick up the speed to clear some of these suckers, amazing. Also, your filming stands apart; usually I prefer it up close and in your face, but here I think it goes down well and adds to the brewing climax, with that killer ender. Beautiful work man, beautiful.

Pardon me if my description of things might be a bit off, but at this point everything I wrote down is just one big mess. I know someone pulled off a blistering nosegrind on a kinked rail that almost knocked me out and had me hollering, but I can't even remember who it was at this point. Maybe DaaGoon?

I think I will watch it again. I look forward to watch it again, since it's damn good. Great work Gentlemen. Know that I typed this letter by letter on my iPad, which honestly speaking, is a bitch.

Out.

Oddity
05-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't stop until you're balls deep.

Monk
05-14-2013, 04:46 PM
I can't decipher the next part of my notes, which pretty much means I will have to check out the Monk part again as well :-s

:-(

Mark Murderous
05-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Thats good news Monk.
@ Everyone. I wanna thank you for all your reviews and support. I can't wait to put out another video. Most think this is the end, but to me it's just another chapter in the community as a whole.

darius-dj
05-14-2013, 07:45 PM
Sick stuff mayne

crni1976
05-14-2013, 09:35 PM
:-(

My favorites include the half cab to feeble down the rail, the footplant fingerflip, delicious double grinds, dope dancing, stale to smith down the rail, tailslide to 270 out, and tranny footplant to tail. Great stuff man.

Seanne1986
05-15-2013, 02:01 AM
Haven't seen it all yet, but so far sk8erboy killed it.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
12-01-2017, 07:30 AM
I would really like to see this again if anyone has a file

momadaddy
12-01-2017, 05:35 PM
youtube killed it. i'm sorry i dont have it anymore. i wish i did. your part was good

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
12-01-2017, 05:59 PM
life is sad. I don't even remember it.

Monk
12-01-2017, 06:31 PM
man talk about a thread ressurection.. I think I DL it when it was uploaded but cant find it cuz i have HDD everywhere..
I do have my part in it on youboob. here it is :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08sSRChZKzY&t=4s

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
12-02-2017, 06:51 AM
man talk about a thread ressurection.. I think I DL it when it was uploaded but cant find it cuz i have HDD everywhere..
I do have my part in it on youboob. here it is :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08sSRChZKzY&t=4s

still crazy still goon

DaaGooN
12-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Yeah my part is still up.
Maybe you can piece it together E.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHsOxn5cHB8

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
12-02-2017, 11:07 AM
I'm so sad i didnt get my part hahahah. damn youtube. but its still amazeballs to see everyone's

momadaddy
12-02-2017, 12:59 PM
I uploaded mine as well. I kinda feel bad. I lost a lot of my videos when I monetized my channel. So many copyright claims.
https://youtu.be/W0dt42yqRb4

Monk
12-02-2017, 03:41 PM
I uploaded mine as well. I kinda feel bad. I lost a lot of my videos when I monetized my channel. So many copyright claims.

dude alot of my old shit is muted from WMG those lame asses and I dont give a rats ass about money on youtube. recent alot of them have just let the music go and the ads roll on my stuff.. and thats cool. I disputed some old old ones today i looked through that was muted.. if not.. all my shit is still up on vimeo... INCLUDING the 411VM's :P

momadaddy
12-02-2017, 04:42 PM
I really don't expect much from it. Not try Trying to make it a thing. I just qualified so I figured fuck it.

Mark Murderous
08-24-2018, 04:18 PM
Man I miss this. I was just going through the old STD videos and was looking for this to complete my nostalgia collection.