PDA

View Full Version : doppelgänger produktion - GAME OVER

schnavolda
05-17-2013, 11:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTkJV6eLin8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTkJV6eLin8

Vimeo for ze Germans!

https://vimeo.com/66810683

most probably the last dp video of this size. enjoy!

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
05-17-2013, 12:43 PM
I hate you guys serisoulshdsyaly

heshfield
05-17-2013, 04:07 PM
dp=quality..since day one and till the end.
tno's over-vert fs 5-0 was insane, surprise guests were awesome, but holy shit tonihirn's part was epic despite the overused song--a tranny whore's dream. back smith to feeble transfer on the spine was fuckin killer.

Hitmanx123
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
hopefully this shit makes my friday better. goddamn rookies

Mark Murderous
05-17-2013, 04:24 PM
What a fitting end with an epic video. I loved everyones part, but Saunders Fro stole the cake.

Monk
05-17-2013, 05:13 PM
awesome watch guys! favorite trick ever- TNO busting out that full cab to novacane revert.. siiiik! Midnight, Slamooh, eflix, Demz, Saunders, and Schnaldova with biggie smalls! yeah buddy! Fallingskyline! sick shit man; we go way back since the first jurnt and you always repped! dude with the vert was pretty sick never seen him before liked his Cardiel tranny style. basketball tricks were insane but the last one wtf?! this video made my day.. thank you.

XImortalDEATHX
05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Jesus, can't even pick a favourite part, you all ripped. Glad to see some of my parks, too. Great watch.

Oddity
05-17-2013, 10:05 PM
No. :( Don't go. </3.

Gizzler
05-18-2013, 03:36 AM
the days DP full lengths dropped always were some kind of the highlights in fakeskating for me. a little sad, these days seem to be over...!

but video was awesome as expected. great to see all of you guys together in this last one!

I <3 DP!

Granka
05-18-2013, 05:13 AM
Weeee wooooo.

Everyone was really great, everyone contributed so nicely to make this great video!

Stevland is still my hero! Too many gaps and skinnies to mention :D
TNO killed it, that noseblunt 360 out! That super high 5-0 in that industrial area! And the ender, yes! Killed it!
GG Allin and Toni, great combo! Basically every clip in that part was a banger! Motherfucker is out for Southie's tranny-trophy ;) Props to TNO for filming that part for Toni!

We went out with a bang, boys! DP forever!

Roccityroller
05-18-2013, 06:54 AM
YES

downloading to watch on big TV

Roccityroller
05-18-2013, 07:32 AM
holy fucking ender tits

I love you guys.

you'll be back

they all come back.

crni1976
05-18-2013, 08:14 AM
An incredible, incredible video. Everybody put in tremendous clips and overall beautiful filming. I will watch this again a number of times and will try to come up with a shortlist of 10 favorites later. Now that will be a challenge!

Thanks for this!

momadaddy
05-19-2013, 09:36 AM
it would be an injustice to point out just a couple of things because honestly everyone had parts full of wacky shit. great spot selection, music choices, everything. i knew something big was in the works when i saw midnight uploading clips again. it was rad to see footage from him and slam again. toni wins best transition section ever. that shit was fucking gnarly

knexzor
05-20-2013, 04:07 AM
I made like Roc and watched it on me telly
Then I watched 90's blockbuster Basic with Travolta and some lesbian chick.
Tno should be working in Hollywood and all you Germans should take over the world because ruling is something you do very well. Toni hirn fuuuuck that was rad

SK8ERatWAR
05-20-2013, 07:03 AM
one word: tonihirn

WuZie
05-20-2013, 10:01 AM
The sickest full i've witnessed

risgrynosocker
05-20-2013, 11:51 PM
dp's got that crazy shit
one of the best vids i've seen in a while. everyone killed it.
so much stuff in this felt new and fresh, which is impressive considering...
a very worthy finish from one of the oldest and most influential teams.

saunders420
05-21-2013, 07:47 AM
the vert section from toni was perfect. Nothing will top that ever.

iunno how many times Ive watched this but goddamn...

m.seven
05-21-2013, 02:39 PM
D fuckin' P !
epic is an understatement..

Stevland
05-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been a blast since 2007. 6 fucking years. Oh well, everything comes to an end I guess. Some of us still sport a cap card, so there might be something new here and there.

Cheers!

WuZie
05-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been a blast since 2007. 6 fucking years. Oh well, everything comes to an end I guess. Some of us still sport a cap card, so there might be something new here and there.

Cheers!

You better come with something new! This vid is the shit dude :D
Hope to see you some day again :)

Slamooh
05-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been a blast since 2007. 6 fucking years. Oh well, everything comes to an end I guess. Cheers!

yay !!

this game made me e-meet some really cool guys and tno, schnavolda, stevland, eflix, even the kid with the bears obsession, Perm are some of them...
I'm super glad to be in this. Time to say good bye

Oh and it was a fantastic video

thanks dp

schnavolda
05-23-2013, 02:08 PM
<3 slammy!

same here, i've met so many really nice people through skate, from all around the world, it's really special.

but the game will never be dead with so many people loving it to the fullest every day. and thank god for my cap card so i'll still drop some videos.

mamba12
05-23-2013, 07:41 PM
okay, so, let's start off with a few obvious points:

- tno's wallride was fucking PERFECT

- the biggie montage was so cool. started off, "alright, midnight. haven't seen him in a while, this is gonna be sweet" then "cool, slammy too?" then "OMG FLIX AND DEMZ AND SAUNDERS FUCK YOUR HIPPY FLIPS"

- tonihirn rips. end of story.

i don't have much else to say that hasn't already been said.

but thank you DP

I wouldn't have known about fake skating montage/edit/videos without you (strictly tno & stevland) was my first.

you've been a pillar of this community since the beginning

and i don't use this gif except when it's really appropriate so...

http://img.pandawhale.com/28643-Citizen-Kane-Orson-Welles-appl-xIlv.gif

madsser
05-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Fucking insane. Great as always. So many highligts!
This is too good!

Tilburr
05-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Fuck, the end really is closer than thought

Legba
05-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Legends never die DP, they never die.
This edit video is mind bending! Nothing but quality clips through and through. The intro was bonkers, then HTio came out with some devilishly gnarly gaps and wall tricks. All of the shared parts were hard for me to process due to the sheer volume of awesomeness that was machine-gunned into my eyeballs! But I will say this; you all skate like sages. And Tonihirn came through with the most quality tranny clips Ive ever seen in one part. definitely deserving of the ender! If the game is over, its only because you guys just battered it with goodness!

You, champions of Fluckit

Maladjusted
05-26-2013, 12:39 PM

Cheers!

What Stevland said. I'm overwhelmed by the reaction this video got. Thank you!

Six full years of my life playing this game? Crazy! (Any Smiths fans here? hehe)

Cheers,
Toni

DRDIRKS
05-26-2013, 03:19 PM
dp dp dp dp dp dp

Skatehead
05-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Everything killed about this vid....

XOXO..

LeCloNe66
05-29-2013, 04:47 AM
There's a french expression for what i've just seen : CA ENVOIE DU BOIS. No translation. Just a great video, BRAVO !!!!

Ayreon
05-29-2013, 10:07 PM
finally got around to watching this.

much already bin said so ill just say this
fuckin-a

Jebotek
05-30-2013, 01:06 AM
cant believe i missed commenting this when i watched it...

top notch watch

but yeah, toni wins.