PDA

View Full Version : Skate 3 100% game save w/ dlc

jbostic92
05-18-2013, 06:40 AM
My old Xbox live profile got messed up, so I had to create a new one. One issue now is that I have to start all over on skate 3. But I was wondering if someone could post a 100% complete game save up to download for me so I don't have to start all over. I'd really appreciate it.

momadaddy
05-18-2013, 08:09 AM
no!

NotedDerk
05-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Just beat the game again guy, it's not that difficult and, I assume, the process of trying to get a save up for someone else to download isn't very simple.

Razorlike Blue
05-18-2013, 11:31 AM
I recommend just going through it yourself. You should be able to beat it through a weekend.

The problem with Xbox saves is that they're locked to the profile that created them. You'd have to resign the save file to you profile with a program like CONcept or le fluffie. I can upload a save for you, but you'd be on your own from that point.

blitzkow
05-18-2013, 02:35 PM
Can't you just use the save from your other account?

jbostic92
05-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Can't you just use the save from your other account?

it says "this item cannot be transferred between profiles." So idk how to get past that. Other people seem to be able to switch the saves and put them online, but I can't figure it out.

blitzkow
05-18-2013, 10:11 PM
it says "this item cannot be transferred between profiles." So idk how to get past that. Other people seem to be able to switch the saves and put them online, but I can't figure it out.
You have to slightly edit the information of the save.

Ayreon
05-18-2013, 11:08 PM

also depends on what game

pretty sure skate blocks it from using other peoples saves

if u can figure it out, go for it. playing through the game again is a huge fucking pain in the ass when all you wanna do is film

Seanne1986
05-19-2013, 03:25 AM
I had to sell my xbox and all my games to get some money. But will pick up a ps3 later. So I'm gonna be in the same situation that you are in right now.

Heard that it's easier to get a profile on ps3 than xbox though. Hope that's true..

replicant
05-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Drop the shit on Easy and it takes around 3hrs at most.
I've beaten the game on my X360 twice (thanks corrupt save!),
3 friends X360's, and 2 PS3's. Skate 3 is hella easier than
OG Skate or Skate 2 were.

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 09:02 AM
you guys are the worst trouble shooters ever -___-

first things first...WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH YOUR PROFILE.

briden
05-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Much more importantly, how much are you willing to pay for it?

crni1976
05-20-2013, 10:12 AM
C.R.E.A.M.!

Ayreon
05-20-2013, 10:21 AM
Drop the shit on Easy and it takes around 3hrs at most.
I've beaten the game on my X360 twice (thanks corrupt save!),
3 friends X360's, and 2 PS3's. Skate 3 is hella easier than
OG Skate or Skate 2 were.
3 hrs? highly doubt that
maybe i suck

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 11:32 AM

shouldnt have to be any payment. usually i would say "just delete and re-download your profile" but im going to assume he's smart and has already done this. so i'd rather find a money-free solution.
unless he account has been banned because hes dumb and tried to HAX then yeah theres nothing we can REALLY do about it. but if it was a mishap with a profile being downloaded ot the wrong place or a corrupted error then yeah there are many more solutions to turn to than making a WHOLE new profile and starting over which in the end makes your xbox live experience..null and pointless.

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 11:34 AM
btw OP, if you were to download a 100% game....that counts as HAX....on xbox at least. but i hihgly doubt they are tracking skate 3 saves. and for the most part i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone has even taken the time to make one of these. so yeah.

Goon_Panda
05-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Dude could've finished the game by now.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Dude could've finished the game by now.
lol i could've. Thanks for the advice and help Panda, Blitzkow, hitman and ayeron. I appreciate it.

3 hrs? highly doubt that
maybe i suck
Ya, there's no way, just to finish the danny way pack on easy, it took me an hour, PLUS it was frustrating as hell to do the OTL challenges.

$0 lol

btw OP, if you were to download a 100% game....that counts as HAX....on xbox at least. but i hihgly doubt they are tracking skate 3 saves. and for the most part i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anyone has even taken the time to make one of these. so yeah.

I don't think i've hacked anything. the problem with my old profile was that i was on children settings still, so i just decided to make a new one since im going on to college. I have a usb and i use horizon to download madden, and nba 2k rosters from operation sports. So idk if that counts as hacking, probably not.

So my plan for transfering the file would be to move the skate file onto the usb, then switch the profile id inside of horizon. But when i tried to move the file to usb, i got the message "this item cannot be transferred between profiles." This is the only file that i get that pop up for, i was just wondering if anyone else has that problem.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 12:52 PM
I recommend just going through it yourself. You should be able to beat it through a weekend.

The problem with Xbox saves is that they're locked to the profile that created them. You'd have to resign the save file to you profile with a program like CONcept or le fluffie. I can upload a save for you, but you'd be on your own from that point.
Could you? I'd appreciate it, but do you have the DLC? it took me about a month on and off just to finish the OTL's, I hate those things with a fiery passion.

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 12:58 PM
ookay...i think your first mishap was not trying to unlock your "child settings". are you under a family plan for xbox or something?

also for all that usb stuff you could probably jusrt transfer all your data to the new xbox. im guessing you have a new one since your going to college. maybe im just assuming too much, but why dont you just bring your xbox with you to college?

Razorlike Blue
05-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah, got all the DLCs, should be pretty close to 100% done. I'll PM it to you in a few.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 01:13 PM
My dad forgot the password he put on it. And nope, same xbox. But it just won't let me put the old skate profile on my usb, thats all i need lol. And i already bought gold for the year, so im stayin with this one.

Razorlike Blue
05-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Do you still have the old save? Because it could make this a lot more efficient, and I can just give you some step by steps on how to do it.

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 01:37 PM
your pops forgot the pass to the account? maybe try making a new email. im sure youre able to switch emails now. it might require the old pass, im not sure. but thats another alternative.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Do you still have the old save? Because it could make this a lot more efficient, and I can just give you some step by steps on how to do it.

Yes I do! And ya there's no way around the password

Razorlike Blue
05-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah that sucks, since you'll need to be signed into the profile to move the save to a USB. We'll just go ahead with my save then.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Yeah that sucks, since you'll need to be signed into the profile to move the save to a USB. We'll just go ahead with my save then.

Wait, I was just saying he forgot the password to the parental guidance settings. Like I can't watch rated R movies, or play M games without that pass code, but I can sign into the old one

Goon_Panda
05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Dude could've finished the game thrice by now.

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 02:30 PM
And ya there's no way around the password

THERES ALWAYS A WAAAAAAAAY

Hitmanx123
05-20-2013, 02:31 PM
but since your pretty much already going to do this usb save method thing..my input is invalid so go forth. as always, any loss of information or personal data isnt covered by Fluckits cost or insurance.

jbostic92
05-20-2013, 03:35 PM
but since your pretty much already going to do this usb save method thing..my input is invalid so go forth. as always, any loss of information or personal data isnt covered by Fluckits cost or insurance.

Lol thanks for the legal advice, and again, I probably still wouldn't be done. Took me a year to do the pool of tricks otl challenge

Razorlike Blue
05-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Ok, so I PMed you a tutorial on what to do with the save file. Let me know if you need clarification on anything.

Edit: Also, you can do the same thing with your old save.

JDash10
05-30-2013, 09:27 AM
You're all idiots. Do you even Modio?