http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/150859CAM000671.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/772769CAM000691.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/515437CAM000701.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/261180CAM000711.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/580054CAM000721.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/649507CAM000731.jpg

SK8ERatWAR
05-20-2013, 08:47 AM
It's not much, so it's not too hard to understand what you said in french, but in the future, and especially when you have to say more, we do expect you to speak english. what is with frenchies and refusing to speak english? :p
I mean, apart from you, every french guy on this forum, speaks english. But I was watching the eurovision songfestival, and every single country spoke english, except the french! And everything that was said was translated into french.. I mean come ooooooon, eastern block countries have only been able to learn english since the last 25 years or so. But they speak english!

exoskate89
05-20-2013, 09:40 AM
you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french

WuZie
05-20-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm sorry for my French

MakeURmarK31
05-20-2013, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=exos kate89;148429]you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french[/QU

Yes i knows so you can use like dude or sme stuff.like this on my towns.i found that so funny that why i put on name of park .so i hope your enjoy. Peace

XImortalDEATHX
05-20-2013, 10:58 AM
you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/The_More_You_Know.jpg

MakeURmarK31
05-20-2013, 11:31 AM
It's not much, so it's not too hard to understand what you said in french, but in the future, and especially when you have to say more, we do expect you to speak english. what is with frenchies and refusing to speak english? :p
I mean, apart from you, every french guy on this forum, speaks english. But I was watching the eurovision songfestival, and every single country spoke english, except the french! And everything that was said was translated into french.. I mean come ooooooon, eastern block countries have only been able to learn english since the last 25 years or so. But they speak english!

You are so cute

Hobbs
05-20-2013, 12:34 PM
looks tight man! very sexy actually, but yea i suggest doing what sk8er said!

Goon_Panda
05-20-2013, 01:12 PM
This park looks great.

Enough said.

SK8ERatWAR
05-20-2013, 01:23 PM
You are so cute
zjust ansver ze question.

Goon_Panda
05-20-2013, 01:29 PM
zjust ansver ze question.

Oh fuck I was waiting for something like that.

lol

Ruben_Williams
05-20-2013, 02:26 PM
arrivederci

Mathiys
05-21-2013, 11:22 PM

Because knowledge is power!!!

Bourgault95
05-22-2013, 06:32 AM
MAN! this park is so sweet I've already done a couple of firing line in it! Keep it up dude! :cool: ;)

Ayreon
05-22-2013, 06:35 AM

wow you really wanna read that one capslocked sentence eh?

make sense of it and just look at the pics jeez

ps

park looks good man

Fecal Face
05-22-2013, 10:55 AM

I just lost my shit when i saw that pic hahahaha

SK8ERatWAR
05-22-2013, 01:39 PM
wow you really wanna read that one capslocked sentence eh?

make sense of it and just look at the pics jeez

nah, it's just a general rant aimed at french people that refuse to speak any other language than french itself (of which there are a lot). I saw this guy does, so maybe he had an answer for my question

Goon_Panda
05-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I wonder if French people hate Americans, Britons etc who refuse to speak any language other than English.

SK8ERatWAR
05-22-2013, 02:36 PM
I wonder if French people hate Americans, Britons etc who refuse to speak any language other than English.
probably. selfrighteous pricks lol

MakeURmarK31
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!

WuZie
05-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!

xD

P.S. I'm Dutch too. Am not sure if just bad trolling or real mad though hahaha... hmmm..
If you are really mad, watch this to cheer you up a bit xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BanwQzBQGM

Wiltzuh
05-23-2013, 10:17 AM

Not sure if just trolling or real mad ? Exactly...
Anyways...YES this place quite much requires skill to speak english. I HAVE NEVER seen anyone here who wouldn't. Sometimes french speaking guys reply to each others comments in french but making whole thread in french is kinda dumb.
Just call me douche or faggot however you want...i'm just saying my opinion.

Barking to Stevie doesn't help you to get good imago here...it just makes you look dumbass...it's still just a game forum. GAME forum...GAME. Goddamn videogame.
He didn't really say anything wrong. Just be like a man and don't get butthurt from such a small things. I think the average age of fluckers is close to 20. Don't make yourself look like a kid. All i wanted to say.

+Netherlands is damn good place. I've been there in Landgraaf. And i can tell you that the place is full of people like Stevie: Smart, nice and happy people. And even THEY speak English. At least they TRY.

Merci

briden
05-23-2013, 10:23 AM
I wish my girlfriend lurked skatefluckit

Ayreon
05-23-2013, 11:41 AM

to be fair everyone hates americans for no specific reason than the fact that their american

InsideManager
05-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Can we just sum this all up by agreeing that everybody, world-wide dislikes the French? I mean, I know I do.

WuZie
05-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Can we just sum this all up by agreeing that everybody, world-wide dislikes the French? I mean, I know I do.

Oh god...

Let's just agree on disagreeing alright :) that way noone gets offended xD

Mark Murderous
05-23-2013, 02:38 PM
I wish I had an American Girlfriend.

PoppySquidJr
05-23-2013, 03:10 PM
I wish I had an AMERICAN girlfriend.

fixed that for ya.

BannerBoy360
05-23-2013, 03:11 PM
to be fair everyone hates americans for no specific reason than the fact that their american
fraid not dude, thts just an american fantasy. not even joking/trolling... america thinks everyone hates them. nobody really gives a shit haha.

Wiltzuh
05-23-2013, 03:16 PM
"Is Finland country or just a state?"
"Where the hell is Finland?"

PoppySquidJr
05-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey, dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk31's American girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, you're Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a [REDACTED FOR REDUNDANCY] cultural hipster...? If so, epic fail. [REDACTED FOR FLOW AND PROPER USAGE] You opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bull crap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum //based in America and with an entirely English speaking community//! People come here from a few corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanic //Satanical is not a word, and I'm ignoring the fact that you clearly don't understand what Satanism is.// hate messages! [REDACTED, you can't start a sentence with "and"] If somehow you actually are Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend, so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and see this as their first impression of the Dutch. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending a lot //IT'S TWO GODDAMNED WORDS// of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sequence of two words from Google Translate in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!

I give you a 1/10. You clearly made an attempt, albeit a poor one. For an "American," your understanding of basic English grammar is atrocious. You seem to have problems understanding basic human society and social interaction as a whole. Alongside this, you clearly throw "Satanist" around as a synonym for "bad," without having an iota of an idea of what Satanism really is or consists of. F--

TheMaster
05-23-2013, 04:58 PM
I give you a 1/10. You clearly made an attempt, albeit a poor one. For an "American," your understanding of basic English grammar is atrocious. You seem to have problems understanding basic human society and social interaction as a whole. Alongside this, you clearly throw "Satanist" around as a synonym for "bad," without having an iota of an idea of what Satanism really is or consists of. F--

Luft cant lose arguments lol

Fecal Face
05-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Luft cant lose arguments lol

He's a Master Debater

InsideManager
05-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Luft once argued with a fire hydrant, and won. Obv.

PoppySquidJr
05-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Luft once argued with a fire hydrant, and won. Obv.

To be fair, that hydrant was very disorganized in his argument. No backing points, no rebuttals. It was pretty easy.

Ohmidineffect
05-24-2013, 05:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

What if there was no american girlfriend? Only gewgle translate. Hehehehehehehehehehehteteteteheh

TheMaster
05-24-2013, 07:17 AM
He's a Master Debater

Truuuuueee

SK8ERatWAR
05-24-2013, 11:43 AM
hahaha how did i miss this argument, i love you guys. this guy is a little bitchtit for having his girlfriend yell at us.

PoppySquidJr
05-24-2013, 11:44 AM
hahaha how did i miss this argument, i love you guys. this guy is a little bitchtit for having his girlfriend yell at us.

"Girlfriend."
I'm guessing he just typed that message with only his left hand specifically so that he wasn't lying.

emericaridr11
05-24-2013, 12:31 PM
this is cute

SK8ERatWAR
05-24-2013, 03:15 PM
"Girlfriend."
I'm guessing he just typed that message with only his left hand specifically so that he wasn't lying.
lawl

crni1976
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Wat is dat toch met Nederlanders die aanstoot nemen aan het Frans lol

SK8ERatWAR
05-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Wat is dat toch met Nederlanders die aanstoot nemen aan het Frans lol
lol, let's do this shit. ik snap het gewoon niet dat veel fransen weigeren engels te spreken of welke andere taal dan ook. Als je op vakantie bent in frankrijk verwachten ze dat jij frans praat, maar als ze hier op vakantie zijn, verwachten ze maar dat iedereen ook frans spreekt (persoonlijke ervaring, hetzelfde met duitsers trouwens).

#nobodyunderstoodthatshitimsuchahypocrityolo

I have nothing against the language or the people, I just thought a french guy could answer my question or prove me wrong. I don't get why people get so offended by stereotypes and stuff, if someone would call me a cheese-eating, clump-wearing, pot-smoking, legally-whore-fucking peasant, I'm simply gonna laugh, because it's funny and not true. If it's not true, than why react so angry? seems like someone's in denial.

xRiverKing
05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Lol stevie I love that, you greasy cheese ball stuffing stoner slut.

somedude
05-24-2013, 08:45 PM
How the fuck is everyone changing there rank things above their profile picture!?

XImortalDEATHX
05-24-2013, 10:23 PM
How the fuck is everyone changing there rank things above their profile picture!?

Stokenstein's giving people who have over a thousand posts, have donated, or have been around for a long time, custom titles.

crni1976
05-25-2013, 01:16 AM
lol, let's do this shit. ik snap het gewoon niet dat veel fransen weigeren engels te spreken of welke andere taal dan ook. Als je op vakantie bent in frankrijk verwachten ze dat jij frans praat, maar als ze hier op vakantie zijn, verwachten ze maar dat iedereen ook frans spreekt (persoonlijke ervaring, hetzelfde met duitsers trouwens).

#nobodyunderstoodthatshitimsuchahypocrityolo

I have nothing against the language or the people, I just thought a french guy could answer my question or prove me wrong. I don't get why people get so offended by stereotypes and stuff, if someone would call me a cheese-eating, clump-wearing, pot-smoking, legally-whore-fucking peasant, I'm simply gonna laugh, because it's funny and not true. If it's not true, than why react so angry? seems like someone's in denial.

I see where you are coming from and, being a Flemish person from Belgium where we actually have no less than three official languages as you may or may not know (Flemish or Dutch, French and German), have the same experience.

Still, I work for the federal government and work with French-speaking people on a regular basis. And what usually happens, is that I switch to speaking French because most French-speaking collegues (Walloons or people from Brussels) are not capable of expressing themselves in Flemish (or Dutch), and not even in English.

Yet this is not always because of arrogance, or because they simply do not want to, but mostly because they they are not capable of it. A lot has to do with flaws in their educational or schooling system which certainly does not value other languages all that much; maybe English a little bit, but certainly not Dutch. So, it's not really much use to reproach individual people something their schooling system has not prepared them for.

Also, all things considered, you have to admit that French still is an important language in the world, that is spoken or atleast understood in a lot of countries and regions. It is not as important as Spanish or English, but certainly more pervasive than Dutch or Flemish.

Still on the other hand, I agree there is really no excuse for simply not trying, especially not when you are outnumbered. That can be considered arrogant and is lame. I consider this common sense, but have to note that I do encounter French-speaking collegues on a daily basis that agree to this and are willing to make that effort, however flawed which often results in me switching to French. But then that is okay in my book, since the issue is acknowledged.

It's all pretty complicated, and as you probably know we have had our share of linguistic issues in Begium and are still having numerous issues to this very day. Revolts have broken out because of it in the city where I live in the sixties, basically forcing the French-speaking people out and relocate.

Whereas it just takes some mutual effort and basic understanding.

Or, as someone else said it before in a much more appropriate fashion, Fuck it, let's go bowling.

MakeURmarK31
05-25-2013, 01:18 AM
okay i think you guys are weird, but that's funny!

SK8ERatWAR
05-25-2013, 03:57 AM
I see where you are coming from and, being a Flemish person from Belgium where we actually have no less than three official languages as you may or may not know (Flemish or Dutch, French and German), have the same experience.

Still, I work for the federal government and work with French-speaking people on a regular basis. And what usually happens, is that I switch to speaking French because most French-speaking collegues (Walloons or people from Brussels) are not capable of expressing themselves in Flemish (or Dutch), and not even in English.

Yet this is not always because of arrogance, or because they simply do not want to, but mostly because they they are not capable of it. A lot has to do with flaws in their educational or schooling system which certainly does not value other languages all that much; maybe English a little bit, but certainly not Dutch. So, it's not really much use to reproach individual people something their schooling system has not prepared them for.

Also, all things considered, you have to admit that French still is an important language in the world, that is spoken or atleast understood in a lot of countries and regions. It is not as important as Spanish or English, but certainly more pervasive than Dutch or Flemish.

Still on the other hand, I agree there is really no excuse for simply not trying, especially not when you are outnumbered. That can be considered arrogant and is lame. I consider this common sense, but have to note that I do encounter French-speaking collegues on a daily basis that agree to this and are willing to make that effort, however flawed which often results in me switching to French. But then that is okay in my book, since the issue is acknowledged.

It's all pretty complicated, and as you probably know we have had our share of linguistic issues in Begium and are still having numerous issues to this very day. Revolts have broken out because of it in the city where I live in the sixties, basically forcing the French-speaking people out and relocate.

Whereas it just takes some mutual effort and basic understanding.

Or, as someone else said it before in a much more appropriate fashion, Fuck it, let's go bowling.
hahaha
That's straight as an arrow, thanks mate! I didn't want to generalize french people, but it just seemed to me that they all refuse to speak english, but that's very reasonable explanation.

oh and btw sorry makeurmark guy, I totally hijacked your thread.

Wiltzuh
05-25-2013, 08:55 AM
okay i think you guys are weird, but that's funny!

Fluckers are weird...you better stop making yourself look dumbass and fag. Join the weird side franco.

+Do yourself a favor and dump your girlfriend...seems like she won't make you any better in english...

mamba12
05-29-2013, 05:45 AM
Did someone say "arrivederci"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiP9ABA4dI

Let's all agree to disagree. At least we're not from China.

MakeURmarK31
05-29-2013, 08:45 AM
WAOuuuh mazing