PDA

View Full Version : DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: THE 2ND TF! (PS3|ALL DLC)

Ohmidineffect
05-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Dead stock recruited me to build them a brand new real feel TF hidden away from plain view. It's loaded with stair set's ledges, hand rails, curb cuts even a janky cobble stone bank to roll up on (Not easy to get tricks on but fun to carve and slash grind) The spots are just things I've wanted to hit lately, whole thing was built in 2 days.

We got a helmet cam to give a little clip snippet of the park. And then we played around with our new heli cam for a more extensive look. But we decided no pictures for now.

Fly through footy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVBzyB-jWkQ

Add me on PS3 to skate it, or search DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS on the teams roster. I have no idea why yummyP never added me to the list but fack it.

Peace!

Ohmidineffect
05-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Helmet cam footy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uob-soFy5Ds

cuz I'm not allowed to post multiple videos D:

BuDDaH-bLeSSeD
05-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Looks sick Ohmid, some nice stuff to hit.. Lucky i got you on my friends list :)

Goon_Panda
05-21-2013, 12:20 AM
OH MY GLOB!!!

It's... beautiful.

Layout is so cool. Hallways and shit. Cool.

Sick obstacles too.

Can't wait to skate this.

The Mike
05-21-2013, 12:43 AM
i just cried a little

OGBMX420
05-21-2013, 01:05 AM
really like the way it feels like "street" but in an indoor :)

m.seven
05-21-2013, 04:54 AM
this looks crazy good

Ohmidineffect
05-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Thanks guys! I can't wait to hear some feedback.

kieran
05-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Looks like DEVD STCK knows where to get builders

Fecal Face
05-21-2013, 08:14 AM
im really upset that this is ps3 homie

Ayreon
05-21-2013, 02:49 PM
holy tits batman, this looks sick

i think i know where im gonna film my next vid

Goon_Panda
05-21-2013, 03:22 PM
holy tits batman, this looks sick

i think i know where im gonna film my next vid

collab

XImortalDEATHX
05-21-2013, 07:37 PM
really like the way it feels like "street" but in an indoor :)

Exactly

DuMularn
05-21-2013, 08:48 PM
.....not xbox :(

Ayreon
05-22-2013, 06:22 AM
collab

if u wanna find someone to edit lol

im not making a collab in movie maker. no idea when im getting my own computer back

doggdx666
05-22-2013, 11:19 AM
why don't you sesh with me and the gorilla kult guys invited you the other day why no join?

Goon_Panda
05-22-2013, 12:24 PM
if u wanna find someone to edit lol

im not making a collab in movie maker. no idea when im getting my own computer back

I'll do it.

Ohmidineffect
05-22-2013, 07:21 PM
why don't you sesh with me and the gorilla kult guys invited you the other day why no join?

I was waiting for someone to ask this. I work two jobs, play in a band and produce beats on the side. I don't have lot's of time to do this or time to myself at all really. So when I'm on skate 3 I'm normally filming for my own personal endeavors, or building a park. I don't hop on to session's too often because when I sign on I know what I wanna do. It's not a personal thing or anything dude I just don't spend alot of time skating online.

Hobbs
05-25-2013, 09:01 AM
yo looks very nice, i will have to pick this one up soon for sure!

Ayreon
05-25-2013, 01:02 PM
bin skatin it

love it

its a more challenging park to skate. close quarters in a lot of spots. not a lot of room to breath. the spots are fucking awesome

got some good clips so far

Ohmidineffect
05-25-2013, 06:47 PM
bin skatin it

love it

its a more challenging park to skate. close quarters in a lot of spots. not a lot of room to breath. the spots are fucking awesome

got some good clips so far

That's really what I've been going for honestly just something that I have to really work landing instead of getting shit first try.

Personally I love skating the curb cut and the green rail next to it, so many different ways to hit things!

Goon_Panda
05-25-2013, 07:11 PM
So many good spots for lines here.

Got a massive one.

Up the stairs into the hall - Wallride - Grind a bench, gap over trashcan to grind the next one - Drop in on mini ramp - Stall on other side - Gap over fence by mini ramp - Go left and gap stairs through doorway - Up and down vert wall - Grab over hip - Grind flatbar - Gap up stairs - Turn right, jump up kicker to manual along top of brick mini, gap off the other end.

Ohmidineffect
05-26-2013, 08:20 AM
So many good spots for lines here.

Got a massive one.

Up the stairs into the hall - Wallride - Grind a bench, gap over trashcan to grind the next one - Drop in on mini ramp - Stall on other side - Gap over fence by mini ramp - Go left and gap stairs through doorway - Up and down vert wall - Grab over hip - Grind flatbar - Gap up stairs - Turn right, jump up kicker to manual along top of brick mini, gap off the other end.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Are you filming a promo panda? Cuz that's Such a ridiculous line.

Goon_Panda
05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
Could you by any chance remove the bump by the cobblestone bank? I can't get the line with it there because it either slows my skater down or knocks him offboard meaning I can't go up the stairs and carry enough speed for the wallride.

Also I forgot about the staircase in the hallway.

My life will be complete once I get this line.

Ohmidineffect
05-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I kept trying to remove it but it's being a dick. D:

Ayreon
05-27-2013, 09:55 AM
That's really what I've been going for honestly just something that I have to really work landing instead of getting shit first try.

Personally I love skating the curb cut and the green rail next to it, so many different ways to hit things!

totally

i love tight spots

this park is amazing for low pop stuff too

low shit and tight spots pushed creativity and when you get something good in spots like that it looks so fuckin realistic and at the exact same time its fucking hard to pull off