PDA

View Full Version : EchoTurbo IRL Channel

echoturbo
05-24-2013, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6fSk4pXjc video with some friend we took a small trip to Seattle for the day

Channel link http://www.youtube.com/user/LittleCritterFilms?feature=watch

Wiltzuh
05-25-2013, 08:47 AM
title of that video...hahah i don't know if it's supposed to be funny but imo it was. hahaha "locals going places". Next time make "Me doing nothing" -video.

Few things to ask:
-Are you bikerdude or skaterdude ?
-Are you in the video ?
-Who are you ?
-Did you film it all ?
-What's your setup ?
-Strawberry or Vanilla ?
-Why scooting ? Whyyyyyy ??? Why ? I thought we were friends ?

Edit: That kickflip indy was amazing. That quarter looks HUGE !

exoskate89
05-25-2013, 09:12 AM
-Why scooting ? Whyyyyyy ??? Why ? I thought we were friends ?

LOL

u didnt ask if he was the scooter dude

momadaddy
05-25-2013, 09:15 AM
i was going to mention the scooter earlier but decided not to. i think he is all three. he is a bikeskootboarder. he also films himself. his advanced free can could use some work. try spacing your key frames out more

echoturbo
05-25-2013, 10:00 AM
and yes the name was a joke

Few things to ask:
-Are you bikerdude or skaterdude ? (Skater)
-Are you in the video ? no was filming
-Who are you ? the man with the camera
-Did you film it all ? most of it biker friend filmed 2 tricks when i was getting ice cream
-What's your setup ? a Sony CX-130 with a baby death (gonna make do)
-Strawberry or Vanilla ? Strawberry
-Why scooting ? Whyyyyyy ??? Why ? I thought we are friends acutally good friend with the dude who scooters he a homie and we all went up together in a van. I wasn't gonna but him in the video but I would feel like a dick
I dont plan on filming any scooters
also he sell me weed so

Edit: That kickflip indy was amazing. That quarter looks HUGE The one after the blunt was 10 feet deep and the last one was on the most fucked up bowl ever

Friend with the bikers and known them for along time so i dont really care to film them just trying to help out the friend

echoturbo
05-25-2013, 10:07 AM
i was going to mention the scooter earlier but decided not to. i think he is all three. he is a bikeskootboarder. he also films himself. his advanced free can could use some work. try spacing your key frames out more

Thank you?

Boxerman08
05-25-2013, 12:25 PM
I thought this was pretty dope, except the scootering made me chuckle a bit. Filming was decent as well. Bilbo ripped those bowls! Kickflip indy was the tits.

SmurfsInABox
05-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Really sick Echo. Can't wait to see where filming takes you in the next couple of years. Keep at it.

Wiltzuh
05-25-2013, 04:27 PM
we are friends acutally good friend with the dude who scooters he a homie and we all went up together in a van. I wasn't gonna but him in the video but I would feel like a dick [/B]
I dont plan on filming any scooters
also he sell me weed so

Scooter who sells weed...what the fuck is up with this world ? What's next ? Dog doing lap dances at local pub ?

echoturbo
05-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Scooter who sells weed...what the fuck is up with this world ? What's next ? Dog doing lap dances at local pub ?

yeah its Washington

echoturbo
05-25-2013, 08:16 PM
I thought this was pretty dope, except the scootering made me chuckle a bit. Filming was decent as well. Bilbo ripped those bowls! Kickflip indy was the tits.
Working on the filming shaking is a big problem and there no scooting in all of my other stuff

momadaddy
05-25-2013, 08:50 PM
that scooter guy must get all kinds of shit. got to give him props for going and doing his thing knowing people are going to hate on him. personally i love scootys because when i would show up at the park with my skates no one would harass me if a scooting kid was rolling around

Goon_Panda
05-25-2013, 09:24 PM
I would say stuff but everyone else already said it.

Bilbo needs new wheels.