PDA

View Full Version : Stevie's Capstravaganza

SK8ERatWAR
05-28-2013, 04:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdrlIZqOaPE&feature=youtu.be
with the spectacular Wiltzuh, the ultimate Boxerman and the oh so amazing Riverking!
acrobatic doubles performed by Wiltzuh and me.
thanks to all you guys who made me make these video's! :)

it's just ridiculous that the video is blocked in germany while i used a german artist.. fucking german government.
I can't upload to vimeo either because the file is bigger than 500 mb, I'll see what I can do for my neighbourly neighbours.

Wiltzuh
05-28-2013, 04:35 AM
ARRRRMAZING !!!

Enjoyed sooo much watching this ! Great acrobatic stunts from everyone !
River deserved ender hands down. So creative, so well filmed, so unique style...so smooth. Muy bonito.

The first song with your footage was fucking INTENSE. Rewound your section to feel the intensity again. Fuck yeah !
I am honoured to be in this video Steviebuddy ! If the reel would be up, i deffo would do this again.

Can't wait to see your full length footy amigo...

m.seven
05-28-2013, 04:48 AM
that was a great way to start the day
top notch skating and filming all around
bravo boys

crni1976
05-28-2013, 05:18 AM
BAM! Jongen!

http://www.spectacularoptical.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Gerrie.jpg

I will come back to this, when I watch it again at home with sound.

DRDIRKS
05-28-2013, 06:30 AM
Hats off to a great video

kieran
05-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Sick!!
Yo what was the first park of your part?

SK8ERatWAR
05-28-2013, 08:57 AM
ARRRRMAZING !!!

Enjoyed sooo much watching this ! Great acrobatic stunts from everyone !
River deserved ender hands down. So creative, so well filmed, so unique style...so smooth. Muy bonito.

The first song with your footage was fucking INTENSE. Rewound your section to feel the intensity again. Fuck yeah !
I am honoured to be in this video Steviebuddy ! If the reel would be up, i deffo would do this again.

Can't wait to see your full length footy amigo...
Thanks wiltz! it was an honour having you! check your inbox for those clips.

BAM! Jongen!

http://www.spectacularoptical.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Gerrie.jpg

I will come back to this, when I watch it again at home with sound.
fuck new kids haha!

Sick!!
Yo what was the first park of your part?
thanks kieran :) the park is Berlin diy i believe, by mrmaster on xbox

Thanks M and dirks! I really appreciate it :)

thanks to all the amazing park builders for making these parks!

SolidMojo
05-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Teaser got me excited and this just sealed the deal. Great work everyone.

crni1976
05-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Peeped it a couple of times now, but still can't pick favorites. Everybody put in some sick clips and absolutely beautiful camera angles. Great watch.

Wiltzuh
05-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Extreme BUMP !

saunders420
05-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Holy tits. You guys are fuckin serious fluckers, amazing work on the skating and edit. Boss'

PoppySquidJr
05-28-2013, 02:16 PM
I loved this. All of you guys in this video are people I look out for, so I couldn't expect any less than brilliance. <3

i am a snail
05-28-2013, 04:07 PM
more like CRAPstravaganza hahahahahahahahahahahhahaah #shotsfired

no but forreal this is great and ily.

Tilburr
05-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks for this beauty Mr. xXxFAKIESATAN666QuIckScoPeRiSEClonexXx

MarcoPoloUSN
05-28-2013, 04:58 PM
I want to point out the Rincon clips, which were filmed to perfection. God damn.

Amazing work, Steve. You are the best.

TheMaster
05-28-2013, 05:05 PM
thanks kieran :) the park is Berlin diy i believe, by mrmaster on xbox

Thanks M and dirks! I really appreciate it :)

thanks to all the amazing park builders for making these parks!

Hell Yeah dudes, great stuff all around

Ayreon
05-28-2013, 05:13 PM
lol W had some wacky ass boards in this

sick vid yall

XImortalDEATHX
05-28-2013, 06:13 PM
You guys ripped. Great watch.

exoskate89
05-28-2013, 07:43 PM
This was fuckin perfect
I really wish the reel would still be up
Rivers ender was beautiful
I fuckin love boxers style

Editing question: how did u do the titles for each skater (for example boxers part) where the b was trasnparent showing the skaters clips...?

XImortalDEATHX
05-28-2013, 07:47 PM
This was fuckin perfect

Editing question: how did u do the titles for each skater (for example boxers part) where the b was trasnparent showing the skaters clips...?
If im correct you make the letter green and green screen the clip into it or something

Amphan
05-28-2013, 07:49 PM
This was fuckin perfect

Not much, I bet. Probably moved the letter from left to right and keyed out the letter.

exoskate89
05-28-2013, 07:52 PM
If im correct you make the letter green and green screen the clip into it or something

Thats what i was thinking

ItsFJ
05-29-2013, 03:38 AM
Thats what i was thinking
It's an effect in vegas

Gizzler
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
damn...you guys know how to make things look good. no surprise though! best CAP video i watched in a while. no need to point out any clips....I liked them all...and the edit too-hoo....!

haha...wiltz is the first one I've ever seen, using that germany-deck I think...holy fuck...no!!! LOL

BannerBoy360
05-29-2013, 09:25 AM
fucking banger of a vid. everyone was... beyond sick.

SK8ERatWAR
05-29-2013, 11:06 AM
I want to point out the Rincon clips, which were filmed to perfection. God damn.

Amazing work, Steve. You are the best.
thanks for noticing :) took me quite a while to get 'em!

It's an effect in vegas
just generate text in a videotrack above the main videotrack, make background black and set the letters to 100% opacity, simple as that!

Thank all you guys for the comments! loveyouall<3

BrySull
05-29-2013, 02:01 PM
boxer kills. the whole second half of this video was real tight

Wiltzuh
05-29-2013, 05:01 PM
How i do that kind of titles:

1.Make text you want.
2.Make it green.
3.Do reversal green screen keying.

Da damz !

xRiverKing
05-29-2013, 08:53 PM
fuck ya dude! Thanks for having me!!! still got a lot of cap clips and loads of pc clips, so I might bang out a few vids if I get a new laptop or get someone to edit for me :)

BannerBoy360
05-30-2013, 12:58 AM
fuck ya dude! Thanks for having me!!! still got a lot of cap clips and loads of pc clips, so I might bang out a few vids if I get a new laptop or get someone to edit for me :)
[puts hand up]

SK8ERatWAR
05-30-2013, 09:13 AM
I would absolutely love to edit those clips for ya

ItsFJ
05-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Stevie FTW

Wiltzuh
05-30-2013, 12:58 PM

SK8ERatWAR
05-30-2013, 03:31 PM
NO! he's mine!

Wiltzuh
05-30-2013, 03:34 PM
NO! he's mine!

hahahaahahah I don't need you guys ! Banner is making CAP collab and it will be much better than this buahahahahahahahahahahah *evil as fuk*

<3

<3

SK8ERatWAR
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
hahahaahahah I don't need you guys ! Banner is making CAP collab and it will be much better than this buahahahahahahahahahahah *evil as fuk*

<3

<3
yeah, well, I'm hot, so, like, fuck you

BannerBoy360
05-30-2013, 03:51 PM
racists

p.s. stevie or river feel free to send guest clips fro tht collab wiltzboy was speaking of. i would gladly put them ni the edit.

SK8ERatWAR
05-30-2013, 04:27 PM
racists

p.s. stevie or river feel free to send guest clips fro tht collab wiltzboy was speaking of. i would gladly put them ni the edit.
sorry man, all my last clips went to wiltzuh, I have absolutely none left

Antwan
05-30-2013, 07:19 PM
I can't upload to vimeo either because the file is bigger than 500 mb, I'll see what I can do for my neighbourly neighbours.
The Program Format Factory is pretty good.
Lowers file sizes.
I've seen it make 30gb+ into 300mb

momadaddy
05-30-2013, 08:03 PM
great selection for caps and tricks. loved it

xRiverKing
05-30-2013, 08:35 PM
racists

I'd send you a few guest clips for sure!

expect me to ask you in the near future :) Been working a fuck ton of hours at my summer job trying to pay for school and my alcoholism. I'll ask you and send some clips when I start getting down to 60 hour weeks lol

Boxerman08
06-01-2013, 05:03 AM
Fuck yeah! Thanks for having me in this Stevie, glad I got rid of all my CAP clips! haha was gonna make a CAP solo, but I thought it would be best if I sent them all to you :p Everyone killed it for sure!

Dude! My bad for slacking... Been busy filming IRL but I'm still editing that roll'n for you dude! I'll try to do that by the end of the weekend (that's if I don't go out to film, which is likely gonna happen again haha) But yeah, it'll be done soon! :)

SK8ERatWAR
06-01-2013, 06:21 AM
expect me to ask you in the near future :) Been working a fuck ton of hours at my summer job trying to pay for school and my alcoholism. I'll ask you and send some clips when I start getting down to 60 hour weeks lol
holy shit, 60 hours!? what do you do for work? Changes my perspective on the 40+ hours I work.

xRiverKing
06-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Fuck yeah! Thanks for having me in this Stevie, glad I got rid of all my CAP clips! haha was gonna make a CAP solo, but I thought it would be best if I sent them all to you :p Everyone killed it for sure!

Dude! My bad for slacking... Been busy filming IRL but I'm still editing that roll'n for you dude! I'll try to do that by the end of the weekend (that's if I don't go out to film, which is likely gonna happen again haha) But yeah, it'll be done soon! :)
no prob dude enjoy your filming!! Just let me know

holy shit, 60 hours!? what do you do for work? Changes my perspective on the 40+ hours I work.
I'm working for an agriculture retailer until I got back to uni for summer classes in July. Right now is their busiest time of the year, since seeding is just wrapping up. I handed in my timecard yesterday and had 197 hours in 2 weeks haha. The uni life is an expensive one though! Drinking isn't too cheap here..

Boxerman08
06-02-2013, 08:22 PM
What in the fuck?! 197 hours in 2 weeks is completely messed up dude! haha but yeah, I should edit your roll'n this week. I found so many new editing effects I can use now, not sure if I'll use them or not, but if you want to send it to that community channel it has to be plain as fuck. So we'll see :p

Phobia
06-02-2013, 08:26 PM
I jizzed.. everywhere.
Amazing skating everyone!
One of my top favorite videos for sure.

SK8ERatWAR
06-03-2013, 03:12 AM
197 hours, man, that isn't even legal anymore! what is a beer over there? 100 bucks? :P
But hey you make good fucking money, working 40 hours got me a nice vacation, a wicked laptop and it'll pay for a camera and school next year too.

thanks phobia, appreciate it man!