PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed

Trigger Timmo
05-29-2013, 04:44 PM
hey whoever is left and still willing to help and share parks,
it's overwhelming jumping into fluckit now and trying to find all the good shit, can somebody give me just a couple of those
"can't believe u never skated here spots"? u know the unmissable ones, and il go from there, ive only just started making spots,
i uploaded The Projects the other day, which was just a new place to film really, i got a pretty cool one on the way called Graffiti Station.
id love some inspiration and some new spots to skate, anyone?

blitzkow
05-29-2013, 05:18 PM
i dont really understand what your asking, but what team are you on? wanna look at this park you speak of.

InsideManager
05-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm not sure how you look up parks now a days, I'm sure you could find out but pretty much any parks by Pandora, or Legacy are both teams who post great parks.

Not sure if the old LPC guys are still under that team name. But if you can convince them to become your friends or search by username or something, these guys have some parks you wouldn't want to miss.

Wiltzuh
MrMaster
Smurfsinabox
Ohmid
Fullyflared

Yeah I dunno they're for the most part on my friends list, not sure how you can find the parks now, but every one of those guys make some of the absolute best parks around for sure.

Trigger Timmo
05-29-2013, 05:40 PM
Cheers Inside, yeh BlitzKow i just wanted a few guys names to add so i can skate some unmissable spots,
im not in a team, i been playing skate since OG days but never had a team and all this is new to me.. and blitz the projects is nothing special,
i suppose its worth a skate, il let u know as soon as i upload my next one..

Ayreon
05-29-2013, 07:50 PM
reel dead

this is the only way to search for caps

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=14671&highlight=team

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=14642&highlight=team

BannerBoy360
05-30-2013, 03:50 PM
ay platypus

Wiltzuh
05-30-2013, 04:15 PM
XBOX:
Emericaridr11
Ay Platypus
Riverking
Severheads
Pairsprowlin
Mattyman512
MrMaster
Briden
MF Jordan
Boxerman08
Blitzkow

?

Maybe Wiltzuh too

PS3:
No one owns PS3...forget it

Trigger Timmo
05-30-2013, 09:47 PM
thanks dude, i actually found a few of Emericadr11's parks on the pandora crew page yesterday, i DL'd a few,
but then i realised its more fun making your own, il add a few of you guys if you don't mind. i put another mini spot up yesterday called Ghetto Ave. but my best one so far should be finished this weekend.. i got PS3 aswell but i only got skate 2, ive never even made a skate 2 solo yet so it's just the beginning for me boys now i got the capture card...
XBOX:
Emericaridr11
Ay Platypus
Riverking
Severheads
Pairsprowlin
Mattyman512
MrMaster
Briden
MF Jordan
Boxerman08
Blitzkow