PDA

View Full Version : Error on uploading footage to YouTube from skate

kieran
06-03-2013, 03:17 PM
When trying to upload straight from skate to YouTube it generates the footage but then when I put in my YouTube details it says there is an error (8002D001) this then makes it go back to replay editor how do I overcome this issue?
I have tried signing out ea nation and signing in with my gmail instead but it continually fucks me over,does it effect me that my ea nation is aol but my YouTube in gmail.

To end this I will finish with FUCK YOU EA YOU DON'T HELP Me with shit I think you are an awful company and I just spent £7 on shit that don't work

Goon_Panda
06-03-2013, 09:15 PM
I get the feeling you're signing in with your email address. Use your YT username.

kieran
06-03-2013, 11:58 PM
I get the feeling you're signing in with your email address. Use your YT username.

Ok I will but my YouTube is my name with a space and I can't space the two names on the ps3 so this is the issue,can I write my name as one word?

Goon_Panda
06-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Ok I will but my YouTube is my name with a space and I can't space the two names on the ps3 so this is the issue,can I write my name as one word?

There's your problem. Try a keyboard.

If that fails then just make another YT account.

kieran
06-04-2013, 07:23 AM
There's your problem. Try a keyboard.

If that fails then just make another YT account.

Thank you so much