PDA

View Full Version : Gasoline - Parks of GK

Ayreon
06-03-2013, 07:37 PM
http://youtu.be/zI-bVc9qPHk

bunch of parks from gorilla kult.

I joined GK briefly but I was a bit hasty on that decision. I was already in CAP Faction. Decided it was best to be on one CAP team. But I did film a bunch of footy for their upcoming full length. Not being on the team Im here just using that footy for a solo.

sorry for the confusion dudes. But cheers to your awesome parks

Goon_Panda
06-04-2013, 03:07 AM
Posted 6 hours ago and still no comments? huh.

Guess I'll break the ice.

That was a cool vid, man. I really liked the song choice and some of those tricks were pretty cool. I tried that nose manual nollie to manual (or vice versa) and I'm surprised I didn't get it because you made it look so easy.

Cool.

m.seven
06-04-2013, 05:23 AM
not too shabby...for a hoser.

crni1976
06-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Damn man, you've got your fingerflicking down doing all those subtle maneuvres. Fucking loved 02.17

PoppySquidJr
06-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Wicked shit, ay. Seatbelt to nose was on point

XImortalDEATHX
06-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Love me some Cornell. That 360 body varial was sick.

Ayreon
06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Posted 6 hours ago and still no comments? huh.

Guess I'll break the ice.

That was a cool vid, man. I really liked the song choice and some of those tricks were pretty cool. I tried that nose manual nollie to manual (or vice versa) and I'm surprised I didn't get it because you made it look so easy.

Cool.
it was easy :cool:

not too shabby...for a hoser.

i'd rather be a hoser than have saggy balls

Damn man, you've got your fingerflicking down doing all those subtle maneuvres. Fucking loved 02.17
thanks man.
ya Im glad you appreciate the subtle stuff. I always try keeping the animations going. Ollie prep but not too early. Sometimes i see people do that and just hold it. thing is it stops all animations in the players body

Wicked shit, ay. Seatbelt to nose was on point
seatbelts are on point always

drive safely

Love me some Cornell. That 360 body varial was sick.

easily one of my fav singers

Dzyne9
06-04-2013, 04:21 PM
park fap

doggdx666
06-05-2013, 07:16 AM
good to see a cap video of just gorilla kult caps, but ya great vid.

Ayreon
06-05-2013, 05:56 PM
park fap

fap fap fap

good to see a cap video of just gorilla kult caps, but ya great vid.

cheers man

look foward to your guys' full length

Goon_Panda
06-05-2013, 09:47 PM
it was easy :cool:

fuck you!

Ayreon
06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
fuck you!

NO U!

haa but really it wasnt. 99% of the stuff I do isnt easy. If it was I wouldnt do it. If i do have an easy trick, I either consider it broll, with a unique camera angle or just a very stylized trick.
edit
the bone ollie gap or laser flip in this vid. low pop. the spot with the laser flip was acutally way harder than it looks. i had to curve around a pillar before heading to the ramp. merge banks too, the gravity was really really weird. I just love boned ollies tho as easy as they are. Loved my under the board shot tho

GSB MLP I-XL
06-07-2013, 12:21 PM
That was sick man. I especially liked the editing and the *late* kickflip 270 nose slide at 2:12.

Ayreon
06-08-2013, 03:05 PM
yah I was pretty happy landing that

was gonna make it the ender but the rising bridge park is so epic. Was hard enough to just barely make it over the jump like I did. but just the park itself was just a good high point. My trick wasnt the ender, that park was