i am a snail
06-05-2013, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ

kieran
06-06-2013, 07:58 AM
He's only like this because he's a virgin

PoppySquidJr
06-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Oh man, if someone can get documentaries for trying stuff like this, why isn't my state world popular?

I wish I could move

crni1976
06-06-2013, 12:28 PM
The man probably wouldn't know Europe from Africa on a map. Tedious, is the word that comes to mind.

XImortalDEATHX
06-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Only took me a minute to see what type of person he is. His room got me a bit worried, too.

SolidMojo
06-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Let me guess, black student unions are empowering, white student unions are racists, isnt that how these things go?

XImortalDEATHX
06-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Let me guess, black student unions are empowering, white student unions are racists, isnt that how these things go?

There was one part in there I must agree with, though. When that girl with the black hair says something among the lines of "Blacks can say their proud of being black but when I say I'm proud of being white it's racist"

BladderBoy
06-07-2013, 07:30 PM
White people hangin on as hard as they can. Sorry dudes. We will all be brown one day. Well, more mocha, really.

BannerBoy360
06-08-2013, 01:06 AM
There was one part in there I must agree with, though. When that girl with the black hair says something among the lines of "Blacks can say their proud of being black but when I say I'm proud of being white it's racist"
i respectfully disagree. the unspoken bottom line is that there can be nothing to make you proud of "european-american history" aka white history. this group doesnt realise/decides to ignore the fact that the balances of justice and society are already heavily leaning towards them. its not as if it was ever an even playing field and it still is FAR from it in the country that deludes itself into thinking it is just and free.

PoppySquidJr
06-08-2013, 01:23 AM
i respectfully disagree. the unspoken bottom line is that there can be nothing to make you proud of "european-american history" aka white history. this group doesnt realise/decides to ignore the fact that the balances of justice and society are already heavily leaning towards them. its not as if it was ever an even playing field and it still is FAR from it in the country that deludes itself into thinking it is just and free.

The way I see it, Whites shouldn't be able to say "I'm proud of being white" but nobody at ALL should be able to say they're proud of your race. your race says NOTHING about who you are, your CULTURE does. You can say "I'm proud to be born and raised here/raised here even if not born here/ raised by people of this culture" but saying "I'm proud I'm black/white/asian/mexican(without ever living in Mexico)" etc. just makes you sound bigoted and ignorant.

ADDENDUM: Pride in and of itself is something I don't believe is necessary or a positive aspect of humanity or society, but it is naturally unavoidable, so instead I list to what extent one should express pride, at least in my own opinion.

BannerBoy360
06-08-2013, 07:02 AM
The way I see it, Whites shouldn't be able to say "I'm proud of being white" but nobody at ALL should be able to say they're proud of your race. your race says NOTHING about who you are, your CULTURE does. You can say "I'm proud to be born and raised here/raised here even if not born here/ raised by people of this culture" but saying "I'm proud I'm black/white/asian/mexican(without ever living in Mexico)" etc. just makes you sound bigoted and ignorant.

ADDENDUM: Pride in and of itself is something I don't believe is necessary or a positive aspect of humanity or society, but it is naturally unavoidable, so instead I list to what extent one should express pride, at least in my own opinion.

well spoken sir.

InsideManager
06-08-2013, 07:35 AM
I'm proud to be white.

And if you're proud to be black, brown, yellow, or mauve, I don't care haha.

There is a clear double standard when it comes to some of these groups promoting racial pride, however I believe if you're truly proud to be who you are/proud of your history/lineage/culture whatever (and yeah I know that doesn't all depend upon skin colour), then who gives a damn if it's looked down upon.

FullyFl4RED00
06-08-2013, 10:26 AM
People in general should learn from the mistakes of their ancestors, not be held accountable for them. You are responsible for the actions you take in your life, not the actions taken by others before you were alive.

My opinion is that everyone should be happy (not proud) with the color of their skin, as there is beauty in all skin colors. People often forget that a persons skin color is not who they are, it's just an aspect of their physical appearance.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage, but not even that necessarily defines a person.

Tabula Rasa your mind, define yourself. ;)

...oh yeah, this dude is a bastard.

m.seven
06-08-2013, 10:30 AM
i'm proud to be a decent human being.
i don't give a shit what color your skin is or where you're from so long as you don't act like a waste of sperm.

NotedDerk
06-08-2013, 10:31 AM
I wish George Carlin was still around. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qe-jf66ca0

saunders420
06-08-2013, 11:13 AM
derk knows whats up

heshfield
06-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Its one thing to be proud of your race, but another to wave a flag that stands for slavery and oppression. These kids are ignorant.