PDA

View Full Version : X-Games Real Street 2013 now running

InsideManager
06-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Thought some of you guys might like to check this out, lots of sick guys this year, I always loved the RS more than the actual x-games myself. Gravette was sick, the music really made it awesome haha, Mariano, Jaws, PJ, Suciu, it's pretty stacked this year. Discuss.

http://xgames.espn.go.com/events/2013/munich/real/real-street

replicant
06-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Been meaning to look at these. Will watch them this afternoon. Danka IM.

Monk
06-09-2013, 07:23 PM
i voted for:
mariano (no brainer)
nyberg (no brainer)
Harmony (tough choice)
Suciu (never liked montoyas style, plus mark had 1 continuous run that was awesome!)
Gravette ( six kink rail+ wha?!)
McEntire ( jaws didnt have it this time even tho melon banger was sick)
Lizard!
PJ ladd ( no brainer)

Dead_Head
06-11-2013, 10:15 PM
guy, montoya, gravette and servold had the best parts.

InsideManager
06-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I was surprised Sushi went with one line, I thought Jaws was a little weak compared to other years submissions, Lizard surprised me with a gnar ass part, I actually had the hardest time picking between Suciu and Montoya, they both were sick, I gave it to Crockett too even though I <3 Harmony.

knexzor
06-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Gilette got super robbed, his part was hella tight. Also Danny Montoya had a super sick trick selection

Hobbs
06-12-2013, 05:55 PM
JAws!!!

Legba
06-13-2013, 04:31 PM
I didnt vote on round one, so I only had four votes.
I picked Gravette over McEntire (it really wasn't fair to pair those two).
Guy > Gilbert: Crockett was smooth and precise as ever, but Guy's style is overwhelming, and his bag of tricks is absurd.
Montoya > Nyberg: This was tough for me. Nyberg had some serious flavor, and his name kept making me think "NEWYORKBERG FOOL!" But I went with Danny for his stupid-hard 180 grind combos.
PJ > Servold: Also a very hard choice. Servold came all the way correct and threw down on numerous terrain. PJ was more or less all flat and ledges. But PJ's part was purely Laddical, so I had to go with him. I hate to admit it, but I think I fanboy-voted on that one. Yep, I just might've.

replicant
06-14-2013, 07:40 AM
2nd Round I voted for:
Cody McEntire (Mainly because Gravette used too many fucking boardslides.)
PJ Ladd (No Contest)
Guy Mariano (No Contest)
Albert Nyberg (No Contest)

To me it should medal out as:
1) Albert Nyberg
2) PJ Ladd
3) Guy Mariano