PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Subway

Trigger Timmo
06-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Sydney Underground was too long so i changed it to Sydney Subway,
my first real Park and first in the Subway series, its up for DL now! it's hard to skate,
there's cracks, it's grimey as fuck, it's good for filming, have fun!
Trigger Timmo Xbox ~ Parkside Killers..
here's the vid if u havn't seen the park.
http://youtu.be/1Cz6C162XIE

PoppySquidJr
06-08-2013, 01:16 AM
http://youtu.be/1Cz6C162XIE

I've already commented on the video, nice spot, nice vid, panbacks yadda yadda you've heard it all already

Hobbs
06-08-2013, 06:03 AM
holy shit that spot is reallly creative! Looks nice, i like it!

Dzyne9
06-08-2013, 07:24 AM
although i dont like the look of this park as a whole. i do appreciate the theme, and i like the way spots in it look by themselves. youve taken some really creative aproaches in a lot of areas. in fact its hard not to steal some of them for the "grimy" park im working on.
so overall, nice job, love the thought process you have when it comes to designing obstacles and how to hit them. there is just something about the look of the park i dont like. but thats a personal thing i guess.

Trigger Timmo
06-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Did you skate the park yet? i guess this is just my style, I'm a skater,Graffiti artist and an engineer by trade, and this is what i came up with,
this is only the west entrance Ive already started the east entrance..
although i dont like the look of this park as a whole. i do appreciate the theme, and i like the way spots in it look by themselves. youve taken some really creative aproaches in a lot of areas. in fact its hard not to steal some of them for the "grimy" park im working on.
so overall, nice job, love the thought process you have when it comes to designing obstacles and how to hit them. there is just something about the look of the park i dont like. but thats a personal thing i guess.

Dzyne9
06-08-2013, 05:37 PM
I have not. And i think its a cool park and concept with unique elements. I think it how some of the statue pieces appear to be hanging that bugs me. Ill be dl,ing it later and give it a go.

Trigger Timmo
06-08-2013, 05:55 PM
cool il do the same and DL some of your spots later, mite have to add you, and nothing is hanging its resting on top to make a tunnel.
I have not. And i think its a cool park and concept with unique elements. I think it how some of the statue pieces appear to be hanging that bugs me. Ill be dl,ing it later and give it a go.

Dzyne9
06-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Xbox vs ps3