PDA

View Full Version : Teaser #1 for my solo video-Kickflip Sex-Change

Fakie Steez
06-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey guys sorry I've been inactive for like a week here on fluckit, But I'm gonna start posting some new topics and replying to a lot more than I have been, Anyway this is a nice creative trick I though of doing so I did it......Kickflip Sex-Change....Enjoi!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUdGsBvbaMU

XImortalDEATHX
06-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Okay....

NotedDerk
06-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video.

Fakie Steez
06-13-2013, 05:45 PM
well first, I'd love to see you find a video with this trick, its decent pop and I was playing on hardcore.....you guys still with this hating stuff man :/

Seriously man grow up, "Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video." maybe someone comes along and is all like, man this is really my style, techy, and low impact....The whole fucking world does not revolve around your opnion, yes you have every right to voice it, but your just being a douche bag when you say "But alright, Post the video" Like as if your opinion is everyone elses

DRDIRKS
06-13-2013, 06:04 PM
WHOA man don't insult a fully fledged warrior

BrySull
06-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Steez, are you retarded?

Ayreon
06-13-2013, 06:44 PM
usually teasers shows editing skills or a video roster. this is just a super slow mo trick with no edit.

so as derk said, its an alright trick..probably more impressive not doing it off flat ground or in a line.

but yah, post the vid.

NotedDerk
06-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Damn man, you went on a full rage rant there, haha.
We all know about rotating the opposite direction on certain tricks to make them appear like a sex change, not saying it's bad or dumb, but it's not creative. Just post the video when you're done and i'll check it out and give it proper criticism (pros and cons sort of thing) to help you out, but if you think i'm trying to be the voice of everyone in our little community, you're dead wrong. Take this childish 'haters' complex out of your brain and accept that people will criticize you, everyone gets it, we all improve from it. You could ignore it all as well, doesn't really matter to me.

XImortalDEATHX
06-13-2013, 07:25 PM
well first, I'd love to see you find a video with this trick, its decent pop and I was playing on hardcore.....you guys still with this hating stuff man :/

Seriously man grow up, "Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video." maybe someone comes along and is all like, man this is really my style, techy, and low impact....The whole fucking world does not revolve around your opnion, yes you have every right to voice it, but your just being a douche bag when you say "But alright, Post the video" Like as if your opinion is everyone elses

I figured how to do that years ago, when I was into darkslides.....

And I don't know how he was being a douche bag? This really isn't that creative or hard at all. And it's hypocritical to say that he has the right to say something, but then you practically tell him to shut up.

If you can't handle the smallest amount of criticism, then get off this site.

ItsFJ
06-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Both Derk and Immortal took the words out my mouth

mamba12
06-13-2013, 08:32 PM
You big tease...

Goon_Panda
06-13-2013, 08:45 PM
are you serious.

this trick has been used more than you think.

my 1TP part will be full of 'em.

Ayreon
06-13-2013, 09:12 PM
as soon as you send me ur new footy..lol

Fecal Face
06-13-2013, 09:59 PM
i hope this is a joke

Antwan
06-14-2013, 04:41 AM
Frontside Flip?
I don't think the flip trick sex change works on skate. :( other than shuvs

m.seven
06-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Frontside Flip?
I don't think the flip trick sex change works on skate. :( other than shuvs
not a fs flip...the board stays straight.it'd have to turn 180 with his body to be a fs flip.
all i'm gonna say is maybe you should take Derk's advice,and don't be so quick to pull the "hater" card.

Antwan
06-14-2013, 06:35 AM
Ah, I guess that makes sense. The foot was looking wonky. animation glitch? I must know.

Slamooh
06-14-2013, 06:54 AM

calm down
it's sketchy and bad

LeCloNe66
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
I understand now why everybody's was talking about you on the first vid i've posted here... You had good critics on my vid but now i see your real personality. Too confident on your fakeskating skills makes you disable to receive critics. You want all of us bow down before your style or what ?

p.s. : i wich i am understandable...french noob in the place :)

Fakie Steez
06-14-2013, 07:52 AM
I understand now why everybody's was talking about you on the first vid i've posted here... You had good critics on my vid but now i see your real personality. Too confident on your fakeskating skills makes you disable to receive critics. You want all of us bow don before your style or what ?

p.s. : i wich i am understandable...french noob in the place :)

so what your saying is do what everyone else wants me to do and not be comfortable with the way i fakeskate

kieran
06-14-2013, 08:20 AM
so what your saying is do what everyone else wants me to do and not be comfortable with the way i fakeskate

They are comfortable but they have seen it before man! Try it on a gap for a preview not just on flat!not the people here have seen it before

LeCloNe66
06-14-2013, 08:22 AM

No, what i'm saying is do wathever you want and take the critics, good or bad, to improve your fakeskating. If you're comfortable with it, don't pretend things that are obviously wrong ("this is a nice creative trick") then expect people here to be kind. Post it without commenting how good you are and then, let people tell you what they think...

m.seven
06-14-2013, 08:26 AM
to be completely honest it's not really a great trick,i've seen it happen and it's usually an accident.

gotta tell you though,first impressions mean a lot here and you and your "clan" did not make a good one.
I just don't think fluckit is the place for you guys.

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
06-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Really a fucking vairel flip you just so happen to decide was a fs flip just because you turn you body the opposite way of the flip....do you know anything about actual skating man.

Plus you need to stop with this you need to conform to our style of skating. Open your eyes and see that we all have different styles of skating but follow the basic principles too create at least decent videos.

This analogy might be shitting but think of it like ice cream there are a shit ton of different styles, shapes and tastes but they all follow the same basic principle. We are ice cream on the shelf and you are the deformed one that never makes it out the factory.

Legba
06-14-2013, 08:36 AM
I didn't even watch the damn thing. I'm just sick of lil cyber-argument threads getting more attention than other great and non confrontational ones. Look, I see Fluckit as a place of humility. If you can't find a way to post your shit and not call someone a hater when they don't do backflips over it, you'll bump heads every time. It's simple. If you're that sensitive to feedback, then don't incite it by labeling your edit "creative." Try posting a vid without so much pretense, you might be better off.

Granka
06-14-2013, 09:26 AM
I thought I was gonna see a glitched out kickflip with a hippy jump 180 to it, now that would have been impressive. But this, I don't really see what's impressive about it. Not hating, you can dig it all you want. But I don't think it's impressive.

And for your solo, I hope you skip your previous bad editing and poor songchoices. But just post it, and I'll give you my honest opinion.

Ayreon
06-14-2013, 10:21 AM
I didn't even watch the damn thing. I'm just sick of lil cyber-argument threads getting more attention than other great and non confrontational ones.

yah people come out of retirement to comment in a thread like this but in a legit full video....nothing.

emericaridr11
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM
hey fakie just take what people are saying with a grain of salt, no worries just play yo game

usually dropping a Teaser with literally 1 trick that really isnt edited at all isnt looked on very good

maybe a lil effect or even just a simple song thing, maybe a beating heart sound anything would of added to this

BrySull
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
you guys shouldnt reply to these posts seriously. Im pretty sure he's a retard. like for real. just do what you would do with rl retards, make fun of him and hurt his feelings :)

momadaddy
06-14-2013, 03:03 PM
solos should have no more than 4 teasers. keep that in mind

Mark Murderous
06-14-2013, 03:09 PM
This is the best thing I have ever seen in my life. You are a God!

Jonobn
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Shouldn't it have been fakie?...

Oddity
06-15-2013, 03:24 PM
You know this sort video is insulting. I got two tricks in that general area last night that took me about an hour to do and to see a flatground abortion get more attention then something that can take more hours to make is madness. These threads need an automatic lock.

echoturbo
06-16-2013, 01:23 AM
dam 35 reply for this shit

momadaddy
06-16-2013, 05:16 AM
everyone stops to look a a wreck

saunders420
06-16-2013, 08:50 AM
rubbernecking at its finest. People this video diminishes the quality and sense of how the game is supposed to be played. unfortunate. and to use this trick?!

there is a fine line....I always thought this kid was trolling....still do. But he could be really young as well so I dont know what to make of this.

even an edited version of this to the max wouldn't have tickled me at all because of the trick. smh.inb4lock

Ayreon
06-16-2013, 08:54 AM

with your reply, 36

and the ones that follwed....plus mine :rolleyes:

1000000 replies now amirite.

LET THIS TOPIC DIE, STOP REPLYING

you wont see me in here again

knexzor
06-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Fakie Steez, consider this a warning:

Don't post a one-trick video. We aint havin that. For a teaser, it wasn't creative nor teasing at all.
Most importantly, however; don't lash out when people criticize you. We are big boys now. We can take critique.
Otherwise, well, beat it.