PDA

View Full Version : Aye

Poncho Lord
06-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Since LikeButter is kinda dead, I guess this is the next place to go. I'm Poncho Lord, otherwise known as trompo54, rock, yung bunny, etc. I went on a long hiatus a bit ago, and I'm finally getting back into the game due to injuries and what not. I'm a skater, filmer, and photographer from Miami, FL, and I usually make real life edits. If you're on SkatePerception, I'm the TheMannytee dude always lurking the gallery. Anyways, yeah. That should be good enough.

Ayreon
06-18-2013, 05:40 PM
not good enough

you forgot to tell us your favorite colour, height, weights, penis length, amount of backflips you can do, least favorite brand of chalk, whether or not you watch Top Gear, frequency of bowl movements, age, favorite Spice Girl, favorite New Kid On The Block, what editing program you use, when the last time you've had a hair cut, if you like long walks on the beach, how big your hands are, least favorite brand of condom, credit card number, mothers maiden name, name of your first pet, name of your current pet (if no current pet, substitute in the last pet you've had, unless it was for first one [in that case just write not applicable]), why you have so many fucking internet handles, if you ever intend of vacationing in Cuba, political party of choice, and penis length (need that one twice for clarification).

Poncho Lord
06-18-2013, 05:42 PM
not good enough

you forgot to tell us your favorite colour, height, weights, penis length, amount of backflips you can do, least favorite brand of chalk, whether or not you watch Top Gear, frequency of bowl movements, age, favorite Spice Girl, favorite New Kid On The Block, what editing program you use, when the last time you've had a hair cut, if you like long walks on the beach, how big your hands are, least favorite brand of condom, credit card number, mothers maiden name, name of your first pet, name of your current pet (if no current pet, substitute in the last pet you've had, unless it was for first one [in that case just write not applicable]), why you have so many fucking internet handles, if you ever intend of vacationing in Cuba, political party of choice, and penis length (need that one twice for clarification).

Can i just say i'm a full time booty enthusiast

Ayreon
06-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes, but we should probably still know your penis length especially if you are.

saunders420
06-19-2013, 12:52 PM
EH ROCK!

Hobbs
06-19-2013, 01:02 PM
welcome dudeeyyy!

Poncho Lord
06-20-2013, 10:25 AM
EH ROCK!

(= hi saunders

welcome dudeeyyy!

thanks bruh!

TheMaster
07-02-2013, 06:30 PM
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

crni1976
07-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Can i just say i'm a full time booty enthusiast

Well, I can mos def understand that. Full, round, bumpin' booty. That is comforting.

Welcome man.

GSB MLP I-XL
07-07-2013, 11:22 PM
YO!!

XImortalDEATHX
07-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Yes, but we should probably still know your penis length especially if you are.

Second.