PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Subway Session watch in 1080

Muhzzy
06-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Hey, guys. Another video I made at the Sydney Subway created by Trigger Timmo. He recently posted a video of him skating it and I liked it a lot and figured I'd make a short video here as well. Shout out to him for making this spot. I love it. I hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvGoYUkc1o

Trigger Timmo
06-19-2013, 06:18 PM
that was fluckin sick muz, u really suprised me, what other vids did u make here? i really like the way the camera moves around the park,
you made the spot look sick, i think u should feature in my next park promo for your efforts, i got Brisbane Subway nearly done,
we will talk soon muz man..

Muhzzy
06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm glad you liked it man! You did a great job on this park. I love the style. I love the Melbourne subway too. I'll definitely check out the Brisbane spot when you're done and make a video on it. Add me on Xbox, GT is Muhzzy. We'll figure something out!

emericaridr11
06-20-2013, 08:57 AM
looks Extremely similar to a video i just watched, actually you basically stole this dudes intro... but whatevs

happens, not terrible, sick little spot

m.seven
06-20-2013, 09:01 AM
haha E,walking upstairs in an intro is the new filmburn..see it all the time.
vid was tight though

emericaridr11
06-20-2013, 09:04 AM
haha E,walking upstairs in an intro is the new filmburn..see it all the time.
vid was tight though
normally i wouldnt mind BUT its literally like the same almost, just easy way out i hate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cz6C162XIE

turns out its trigger timmo anyways haha what do you know

Muhzzy
06-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I didn't think in my head "let me copy exactly what Timmo did." Yeah it's similar but I did it in a first-person perspective as if it was coming from the skater's eyes. Thanks for the feedback, though.

TheMaster
06-20-2013, 04:58 PM
That looks like a dope a$$ park, props to trigger timmo for the details in there

Trigger Timmo
06-20-2013, 05:25 PM
when i watched it I didn't feel like you copied me, actually i liked it more than mine, i should have put more time into mine, that's just the lonely walk up the tunnel
everyone's gotta do it, it sets the subway feel, fuck boys if you like this one i think the new one Brisbane is the best so far, stayed up til 5 playin with it last night. cant wait to make a promo..