PDA

View Full Version : "All in One" Sequences

Roccityroller
03-26-2009, 06:17 AM
So, i haven't done one of these in quite some time. last night i decided i would re-teach myself how to do it, this is what i ended up with.

http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/13/01/50/02/steezm11.jpg

Madsser3200
03-26-2009, 07:42 AM
nice roccity

Demzilla
03-26-2009, 07:53 AM
is that 10mm...

i was thinkin bout makin one..
but a s-- mix of diff tricks in one pic...

oh when my bad ideas get worse...

saunders420
03-26-2009, 09:01 AM
what program do you use to do that

Roccityroller
03-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Yes, it was 10mm, and i didn't notice untill after i posted that the 2nd arm is cut off, I gotta fix that.

I did this with Photoshop CS4, I'm a hardcore photo nut, so obviously I needed the upgraded RAW compatibility, but any photo editing software should be able to do it as long as it allows for layering and masking. Hell, with enough effort, you could probably do this in paint.

For Photoshop, all you do i put your first pic in. Then add a layer and paste the second pic on that layer. Then you use the rectangle select tool to draw a square around your guy. Then click Layer->Layer Mask->Reveal selection and it'll make everything but the part you selected transparent. However, if your shots are close together, you can get some clipping, like i have on the 2nd guy's left arm. For that, you just click on the layer above that one (so for this one the third layer) grab the eraser tool, and erase the area that is covering the previous shot. and you just keep repeating this for all your pics. i did this on in probably 10 min, took me longer to upload all the photos then to actually create the sequence.

i had a lot of fun making this, so expect to see some others and maybe some RL rollerblading ones when the weather gets nicer.

Demzilla
03-26-2009, 12:00 PM
i like how you mentioned paint...
cause thats my "go to" program....

ima do one in paint....
youll love it...

Roccityroller
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
lol i'm sure i will

Roccityroller
03-27-2009, 08:03 AM
I made a video tutorial, it's posted in the General Skate 2 Discussion forum.