PDA

View Full Version : "Undestinated" Teaser -Dual Part w/ Wiltz & Briden

Wiltzuh
07-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Complicated name huh ?

I didn't want to make teaser or trailer using all that leftover footage. Then I remembered these amazing CAP clips Briden sent me loooong time ago.
Found some CAP shit of mine too so what would work better than good old CAP dualtage.

The full lenght itself should be out during this month. 3/4 of editing is done. All i gotta do is to finish all remaining AMAZING parts and put em together.
"Undestinated" features Briden, Emericaridr, Valleyboy, Bonksz, Boxer, Saunders, Banner, Riverking, Echo, Deacon, Rushie, Wiltzuh, Snail, Mattyman, Stevie and others !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4idaybJNuw8&feature=youtu.be

Stay tuned ! Stay aware !
Thanks !

PoppySquidJr
07-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Damn quite the long lineup you got there. Pretty stoked to see this

XImortalDEATHX
07-10-2013, 05:59 PM
How do you manage to get such a lineup? Can't wait.

Ayreon
07-10-2013, 06:07 PM
holy long teaser.

not really that teasing haha. that in Ive just watched a solid 4 minute video.

good shit tho. another FL so soon eh? dam

Wiltzuh
07-10-2013, 06:08 PM
How do you manage to get such a lineup? Can't wait.

hahah it was actually quite easy...didn't have to pay for anyone haha. Hardest part was to get myself to film another part after filming 170 clips for deacon, 70 clips for H TIO and 80 clips for The Final Call.

saunders420
07-10-2013, 07:22 PM
fuck. this is gonna be huge. Definitely cant wait to see this/

you guys shredded the hell outta that park btw

crni1976
07-10-2013, 11:13 PM
You are spoiling us Wiltzuh. This feature already stands by itself. Love your footage and Briden definitely is another personal favorite. Hope there's still more of the both of you in the full length. Stoked. Again.

P.S. Which is that first CAP? Not sure I can recognize it, even though I'm pretty sure I've got most if not all of your work.

Kinky-
07-11-2013, 02:12 AM
amazing roster !
can we send guest clips ? (-:

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 03:18 AM
You are spoiling us Wiltzuh. This feature already stands by itself. Love your footage and Briden definitely is another personal favorite. Hope there's still more of the both of you in the full length. Stoked. Again.

P.S. Which is that first CAP? Not sure I can recognize it, even though I'm pretty sure I've got most if not all of your work.

Thanks buddy ! There will be parts of us in the full !

The first cap that is shown in two first bnw clips is my park called "Truckyard Alley". But if you mean the first skated spots, it's Plaza de Verano by me (surprise surprise).

amazing roster !

Sorry gringo the video is quite much done. After the full i'm probably making one big community collab with everyone who wants to participate. I'll make a thread probs later !

Thanks guys ! Like you said this thing WILL be huge...i wish to keep it shorter than hour long...

crni1976
07-11-2013, 03:26 AM
The first cap that is shown in two first bnw clips is my park called "Truckyard Alley". But if you mean the first skated spots, it's Plaza de Verano by me (surprise surprise).

It's the one with the foliage that looks like Fungus Woods but is not Fungus Woods I think. Would that be Plaza? Truckyard Alley I know and is all bricks and concrete if I am not mistaken :)

LeCloNe66
07-11-2013, 03:28 AM
amazing roster !

it would be cool !
If it's ok, i'm in ! (how can i get the CAP to skate in ?)

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 03:32 AM
It's the one with the foliage that looks like Fungus Woods but is not Fungus Woods I think. Would that be Plaza? Truckyard Alley I know and is all bricks and concrete if I am not mistaken :)

ah yeah you must mean the park in the thumbnail ! It's "drainage DIY". It's collab of Me and Kiiwixi and i guess Kiiwixi has it uploaded...
i guess it's just impossible to get it since he don't play xbox anymore and he's not in any team :(

crni1976
07-11-2013, 03:39 AM
ah yeah you must mean the park in the thumbnail ! It's "drainage DIY". It's collab of Me and Kiiwixi and i guess Kiiwixi has it uploaded...
i guess it's just impossible to get it since he don't play xbox anymore and he's not in any team :(

That is very unfortunate, it looks like a blast. But of course I still have both Fungus parks to enjoy :) I absolutely love the natural elements in a lot of your parks.

Looking forward to the full length my friend from the land of a thousand lakes ;)

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 03:49 AM
That is very unfortunate, it looks like a blast. But of course I still have both Fungus parks to enjoy :) I absolutely love the natural elements in a lot of your parks.

Looking forward to the full length my friend from the land of a thousand lakes ;)

like i said earlier you should be poet or something...land of thousand lakes is the reason why i use all those natural elements in my parks !

crni1976
07-11-2013, 03:55 AM
like i said earlier you should be poet or something...land of thousand lakes is the reason why i use all those natural elements in my parks !

I can well imagine. I love Scandinavia, having travelled Sweden and Norway repeatedly and quite extensively. Only covered a small part of Finland though, on my way to Magerøya.

The number of mosquitoes populating all that lake-covered territory in Finland must be a bitch though lol.

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 04:04 AM
I can well imagine. I love Scandinavia, having travelled Sweden and Norway repeatedly and quite extensively. Only covered a small part of Finland though, on my way to Magerøya.

The number of mosquitoes populating all that lake-covered territory in Finland must be a bitch though lol.

yeah man they used to be sooo annoying but somehow there haven't be almost any mosquitoes this summer ??? I have no idea why ? whatever happened to all mosquitoes, i'm happy with it haha

crni1976
07-11-2013, 04:14 AM
I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .

Trigger Timmo
07-11-2013, 04:40 AM
Sick dude, can't wait to see all this stuff coming out and hopefully be apart of one of them, I just noticed from reading you build sick parks too!
il find you (in the chick from wedding crashers voice) nah but seriously il find your crew or watevs and hook those babies up. what do i search?

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Sick dude, can't wait to see all this stuff coming out and hopefully be apart of one of them, I just noticed from reading you build sick parks too!
il find you (in the chick from wedding crashers voice) nah but seriously il find your crew or watevs and hook those babies up. what do i search?

hmm i don't know which team i'm in right now...haven't played skate more than 30 minutes after the reel died...

Wiltzuh
07-11-2013, 09:04 AM
I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .

virtual comminities...living in virtual game...eh eh...haha.. that'd be cool

echoturbo
07-11-2013, 10:16 AM
soo hyped for this video

crni1976
07-11-2013, 01:18 PM
virtual comminities...living in virtual game...eh eh...haha.. that'd be cool

Well, I probably could weave a compelling story inspired by some of the wondrous, colourful or maybe even dodgy characters around here. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, would of course be purely coincidental.

Boxerman08
07-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I'd say this was more of a CAP dual part than a teaser, but this was definitely really sick. Stoked to see Briden using those Ashbridges clips! (I think I was in the background of one of them lol). Anyways, looking forward to the full length dude! :)

momadaddy
07-12-2013, 04:18 PM
coo0l video. your styles work well together. the full video has about a billion people in it. is it going to be 2 hours long?

Wiltzuh
07-15-2013, 12:29 PM
coo0l video. your styles work well together. the full video has about a billion people in it. is it going to be 2 hours long?

more like 2 days long...but it's as fucking amazing as the first full ! Believe me...this is "the final call" of "newer" guys !

Boxerman08
07-15-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm considered a "new guy"? Haha been around since the s1 days :) but yeah, really looking forward to the full!!

SK8ERatWAR
07-15-2013, 02:25 PM
this is gonna be uhmaziiiiiiiing

Wiltzuh
07-15-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm considered a "new guy"? Haha been around since the s1 days :) but yeah, really looking forward to the full!!

haha...yeah man we are "new guys" in community...not new tho but "newer" than anyone in the final call...check your join date and my join date...can you see the difference ? me neither hahah

this is gonna be uhmaziiiiiiiing

correct ! 10 points to stevie !