PDA

View Full Version : Getting Technical

Muhzzy
07-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Just something quick I threw together, it was supposed to be a collab video with Ryantergalactic, but his clips were lost. That's why this video is short. But hopefully you guys enjoy it! Spot was created by Ryan.

http://youtu.be/Dc5fylVLaw8?a

Goon_Panda
07-18-2013, 08:47 PM
I enjoyed that. There were some good tricks in there.

It could've been better if you skated the rest of the park though.

Noodlezer
07-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Ok, so you refuse a "line of the day" video because "landing in the grass is not realistic" and you do a "technical" vid in which almost everything looks totally unrealistic? Why not :) have fun

Muhzzy
07-19-2013, 03:43 AM
I enjoyed that. There were some good tricks in there.

It could've been better if you skated the rest of the park though.

Thanks man! And yeah I agree, but it was supposed to be a video with Ryantergalactic, so it would've been longer and have been switched up a little bit. He actually has a video of him skating that park, it's nice. Check it out some time!

Muhzzy
07-19-2013, 03:44 AM
Hmm, well that was uncalled for. Haha.

XImortalDEATHX
07-19-2013, 06:03 AM
Ok, so you refuse a "line of the day" video because "landing in the grass is not realistic" and you do a "technical" vid in which almost everything looks totally unrealistic? Why not :) have fun
Don't mean to butt in but landing in grass just doesn't look good.

Noodlezer
07-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Don't mean to butt in but landing in grass just doesn't look good.

One difference: sometimes, in real skate videos, the guy lands in the grass, and keeps rolling. So refusing a line cause of this when a lot of already done LOTD include really impossible IRL things (way too high ollies, weird shove-its and late shuvs out, etc...) is just a bit exagerated :) But we're outta this topic, so lets stop...

Muhzzy
07-19-2013, 06:43 AM
I'd be more than happy to upload a clip from you man. Send another one on! You definitely have the skill to get a nice line. That line WAS nice, though. Just the landing in grass threw it off a bit. But, like I said, send another in bro!

Legba
07-20-2013, 01:24 PM
I like the ender