PDA

View Full Version : I Need a Filmer

Scenarika
07-19-2013, 11:58 AM
So I've been very unactive lately on this site since I've been skateboarding everyday and I've been busy with friends and family and haven't been playing Skate really. I've been working on a video part for YouTube and seeing that they took off the Skate site, I can no longer put my clips on the computer so I need someone to film my clips and send them to me so I can edit my Video Part. If anyone can film than please post your GamerTag, if you record with an HD PVR then that would be perfect. Thanks.

InsideManager
07-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Really? Lulz.

m.seven
07-19-2013, 12:44 PM
if you don't have a means to do it yourself then all I can say is good luck..aside from a handful of guys,fakeskate's pretty well done and over

Scenarika
07-19-2013, 12:46 PM
if you don't have a means to do it yourself then all I can say is good luck..aside from a handful of guys,fakeskate's pretty well done and over

Okay, thanks. I didn't think making a video part would be a good idea but I just got clips anyways.

m.seven
07-19-2013, 12:48 PM
throw em together and do a short edit,better than not getting used at all

Scenarika
07-19-2013, 01:06 PM
throw em together and do a short edit,better than not getting used at all

Yeah true, I'll just do that then. I just wanna upload something before I put up my skateboarding videos since I deleted all my videos since I sucked at skateboarding back then. I'm working on a skateboarding montage with my friends, and the whole time I haven't been active on this site was because I was trying to improve my ledge tricks and gap tricks, and getting tricks on flat. At nights I would come inside, play Skate 3, got clips, and decided to make a video part with them. But all I've got is like 16 clips so I'll make a short edit, thanks for the idea.