PDA

View Full Version : how upset would you be?

saunders420
07-31-2013, 11:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzDfMPe40n8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzDfMPe40n8

i cant believe this.

thesignguy
07-31-2013, 12:00 PM
that would be the day I went to jail

XImortalDEATHX
07-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Cops like these give them a bad rep.

m.seven
07-31-2013, 12:11 PM
somewhere Ice-T is saying "told ya'll"!
that's crazy,kid better be pressing charges and the cop better be out of a job.

PoppySquidJr
07-31-2013, 12:46 PM
This isn't uncommon in my area, I don't know about you guys. Cops in SC are complete and total assholes. Every typical "douchebag cop" thing you see, it's been done here.

Hitmanx123
08-04-2013, 01:31 AM
I'd just kill him and walk away

Goon_Panda
08-04-2013, 03:45 AM
That's fucking stupid.

The dude wasn't even on his board at the time. Fuck.

Someone needs to find this cop and deal to the fucker.

Skateboarding is a sport. I wonder how people will react if a cop sees some kid holding a ball and just runs him the fuck over. Both situations are just as bad but people won't give 2 runny shits about a cop running over a skater.

Pathetic.

Legba
08-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Like Luft said, this is typical bored cop shit for me. The NewYorkPricksandDicks have a specific sense of humor with this kind of thing. It's all about getting you to act irate so they can flex their authority muscles. I'm just glad camera dude was filming and there were so many people around (oh the look on that bike-chick's face.) I would hate to see how this would've went with no filmer or witnesses.
Yeesh

emericaridr11
08-04-2013, 09:18 AM
This isn't uncommon in my area, I don't know about you guys. Cops in SC are complete and total assholes. Every typical "douchebag cop" thing you see, it's been done here.

such a shame

ive only ran into a few cops who were total fagBones, most are very chill and give you the benefit of the doubt
hippies!

Jebotek
08-04-2013, 09:43 AM
I once got chased by 2 police men only because we were skating some curbs at a residental neighbourhood
Those fuckers were mad motivated so when i saw them i started running actually thinking they wouldnt come after me
Sadly those were 2 young patrolman and they totally started runnin after me
I could only flee cause i jumped over some bushes and ran into the woods

I dont know if they only chased me because i started runnin away or if they were that bored, but those faggots were hilarious

DuMularn
08-04-2013, 10:09 AM
You get the impression from the cops reaction to hitting him that he was looking at something else and genuinely accidentally hit the skateboarder. Now while I can avoid the idea of malice against this officer due to this being a mistake and driver error I most certainly can not condone continuing to employ law enforcers who are so blatantly inattentive. ANYONE could have been standing there and they would have gotten hit. Thank God it was a skateboarder who's used to a little physical punishment. If it'd been an elderly person or an infant these aggravated assault charges could have been much much worse.

#nodonutforyou

emericaridr11
08-04-2013, 10:39 AM
that girls face is class!

unplannedman
08-04-2013, 04:52 PM
It was an accident, the guy got out and asked if the dude was okay, people just trying to get some publicity: http://wtvr.com/2013/08/02/followup-video-of-trooper-striking-skateboarder/

Monk
08-04-2013, 06:43 PM
highway patrol state troopers are the biggest cocksuckers of LEO. They have the shittiest attitudes and the biggest heads and shouldnt even BE in town and should be patrolling the highways like the are supposed to be doing.. around here on weekends they stay in town and rack up more arrest than normal cops do and subsequently have the highest case drop rate/brutality suits against them.. most of them never show up in court because they know they overshot their jurisdiction coming into town in the first place.

HCH Media
08-21-2013, 07:02 AM
FUCK COP`S

Granka
08-21-2013, 07:15 AM
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/08/06/what-really-happened-cop-car-runs-over-skateboarder-unedited-full-video/

Muhzzy
08-21-2013, 08:46 AM
I would have gotten arrested for beating the shit out of a cop if that was me. Haha