PDA

View Full Version : "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Wiltzuh
07-31-2013, 02:23 PM
The bigbrother of "The Final Call" is here...after looooong long waiting. Glad and extremely proud to show this piece of hard work to you fellow fluckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvt0mhhFM_c

AND FOR DEAR CANADIANS AND GERMANS ! ---> CLICK HERE TO SEE IT <--- (http://www.speedproxy.co.uk/permalink.php?url=xIQ0pQ5KYfPxWSu2MueIUEqG6h4V1AQY 88f71wGygrUdTLy3Sb5fqseMZHgkSafuguYGvqea8aMEmCVLCQ WFfQ%3D%3D)

Supported by Halcyon, Morphine Nation & Label.
Fakeskaters featured; Emericaridr, Valleyboy, Riverking, Bonksz, Deacon, Stevie, Rushie, Briden,
Wiltz, Mattyman, Hypsies, Snail, Bannerboy, Echoturbo, Saunders & Boxerman.

After more than 80 hours of editing and numerous days of gathering and downloading footage it's finally out. And it came out better than I EVER could've imagined.
This full length and earlier "The Final Call" are the most amazing way to end my full length video era. Thanks everyone who has supported this video by sending footage,
watching this video and special thanks to those who still sticks up with this game and keeps the community alive. More special shoutouts in outro !

Don't forget to leave me your words !

Sofah
07-31-2013, 02:48 PM
ayayayayayayayyayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even watched it yet but already know it will rule!!

saunders420
07-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh fuckin Tube. off to the proxy then downloading this beast. Now thats a long full!!!

Goat
07-31-2013, 03:34 PM
Oh.My.Grob...

SK8ERatWAR
07-31-2013, 03:38 PM
saunders part is muthafuckin beast. deacon really stood out to me. world record for most ending parts goes to boxerman.. again. wiltzuh I hate you, I've been trying to make that shit @ 2:12 look good for so long.. and you did it in a line.. fuck you, fuck this edit, fuck everyone, I hate you all. this edit was NOT amazing and stupid. it's opposite day today.

emericaridr11
07-31-2013, 03:43 PM
saunders part is muthafuckin beast. deacon really stood out to me. world record for most ending parts goes to boxerman.. again. wiltzuh I hate you, I've been trying to make that shit @ 2:12 look good for so long.. and you did it in a line.. fuck you, fuck this edit, fuck everyone, I hate you all. this edit was NOT amazing and stupid. it's opposite day today.

was just thinking that, saunders is INSANE.... straight Cypress

kieran
07-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Good thing I have a lot of free time,this will occupy my days

MackBoogie
07-31-2013, 04:41 PM
I like the skating but that filter has been destroying my eyes for the last couple videos.
Its like trying to watch a video through a thin blindfold. Add that to the random background stuff and B roll and my eyes are squinting trying to see the skating.

Of the skating I could see I liked it.

Muhzzy
07-31-2013, 05:13 PM
Wow, just..... wow. That's really all I can say. Wiltz, this was mazing, you did such an amazing job with the edit, the transitions and all the little things you threw into the background behind the video. Good job, man. Now whose part did I like the most? Do I really have to choose? Haha, everyone's part was so damn good. Deacon's part was SO sick, especially with the song choice. Saunders, well damn, what else is there to say? He always kills it, the hippy-flip MASTER, and the way he throws them into lines.... I just don't know haha. But job well done to everyone in this video. I could keep naming off the tricks and parts that I liked but it'd be like writing a book. Wiltzuh, mad props to you for putting all that effort and time into creating a FL like this.

NotedDerk
07-31-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm going to download it and watch it later, but i'll say this before hand, you all suck ass!

actual review later.

BannerBoy360
07-31-2013, 05:55 PM
same as derk, review later, have slow af connection here.

mamba12
07-31-2013, 06:35 PM
18:16 that is all

okay obviously that's not all, but 47 minutes is too long to remember everything.

still it's great to see shit like this months after the servers went down? maybe send it to a select few people at what's left of the skate team? show ea people still getting their money's worth of this game?

MarcoPoloUSN
07-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Damn Wiltzuh. You're a beast with these videos. I could never drop something so big. Great job, man. You produce a lot, and it's much appreciated.

m.seven
07-31-2013, 07:52 PM
wiltz,i think out of the hundreds of fakeskate vids I've watched you seem to capture the same feel and presentation of RL skate videos better than anybody.
hell of an edit and the skating throughout was just mind blowing.

amazing job and congrats to all you guys!

saunders420
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Ive had such a hard time with that proxy it can go fuck it's self. OH MY let me tell you WHAT THE FUCK.

downloaded finally after the seventh attempt to do so, and get a full video haha.....time to go watch it on the BIGSCREEN

........"roadrunnin"..........jump over chair/ throws laptop, lands on couch........laptop glides directly...onto...
TITS MY FACE ARGHAGAHGAGRARAGHARAAGAAHARAGAGAHAGAARAARAAGAHRAAG AAARAGAARAGAHARAAGAARA nosebleed. lol

I kid :p

--EDIT CAUSE HOLY FLUCKIN TITS WILTZ

First and foremost...You edited a flipping beast of a video bro. This is golden.
Serious effort into all of it cant believe it was so long and bearable. Insane, definitely could not do that myself.

Everyone who had a part in this, Thumbs Fluckin know kung fu lol. Serious clips going on in this in everyone part

I loved the names, Toronto Skyline in SAUNDERS.....HIGH5's that was fresh as fuck!

xRiverKing
07-31-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm still struggling with the proxy :(

Ayreon
07-31-2013, 09:44 PM
well shit, a proxy that acutally worked.

worked for me anyways.

fuckin awesome dude

everyone skating was awesome. everyone did a few things i think never seen before. real unified feel with the edit and music choices. fit together good

and thanks for the special shout out at the end haha.

keep it up dude

XImortalDEATHX
07-31-2013, 10:15 PM
I like the skating but that filter has been destroying my eyes for the last couple videos.
Its like trying to watch a video through a thin blindfold. Add that to the random background stuff and B roll and my eyes are squinting trying to see the skating.

Of the skating I could see I liked it.

This.

echoturbo
07-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Dam it was soo sick everyone rip shit up

NotedDerk
07-31-2013, 11:54 PM
River's manny combination on that huge rusted fan fucking thing was awesome, and that half hippie frontside flip, wow!
Bonk's back smith to nose line at the sanitorium was so good.
I dug the shit out of deacon's song, and that polejam off the leg of the bench was pretty.
Stevie's crook on the under rail by the car was nuts, crazy clean!
Briden's song was on T.H.U.G 2, I believe, but you mother fucker, that transfer from the wall quarterpipes at the estates, god damn!
Wiltz, that wallie off the art gallery thing was dope. That fucking back smith stall, big spin off was amazing!

I gotta stop there, finish the other half of the review later.

crni1976
08-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Well fuck me running.

Is that a motherfucking triple grind @ 22.26?! Fuck.

Once again, I do not even know where to begin. Numerous absolute killer clips by everyone. I can not even begin to pick favorites. Hell, I can not even decide on my favorite part.

Congratulations to each and everyone involved. The Skate series offers tremendous entertainment value as it is, but I am having a hard time grasping where you guys have taken it in terms of skating and filming. This is some Next Level Shit. Mind-bending.

Wiltzuh, I can not even begin to imagine the time and effort you must have put into this. You are a creative Mammoth with impeccable visual, acoustic and editing skills. Really.

Sure, the filter and other eye candy you used is a matter of taste. But it works for me, and honestly I think it did not get in the way of the skating. An overall tremendous visual end result.

I dig the score as well and personally very much appreciate FNM and PJ. I was a bit afraid these songs might not work in this feature though, but I have to admit that Briden steps up to fit the pace of Midlife Crisis perfectly and that you succeeded in capturing the evasive feel of Jeremy. Amazing.

Well, enough with the praise. Congrats again to everyone involved. I will watch this feature again and again for replay value. Many many thanks for putting in all the hard work to give the rest of us suckers something to chew on.

Still, it is a damn shame things are coming to an end. It makes me wonder what is next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDYsipu7KZQ&feature=player_embedded

Jebotek
08-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Saunders part was beast.
Great Job as usual Wiltz

r0ke
08-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Damn Wiltzuh. You're a beast with these videos. I could never drop something so big. Great job, man. You produce a lot, and it's much appreciated.

Sums up MOST of what I could say but really I always have to thank you Wiltz for being one that inspired me in my time.

On a different note: You guys all got really good lol. People who were known more for filming had more tech tricks than usual and vice versa. My mind is still scrambling to process all this so hopefully I can come back later with clearer thoughts lol.

Hat off to you Wiltz and everyone in this; outstanding video to watch after all this time!

Boxerman08
08-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Everyone seriously killed it. I'll try to do a full review later on, even though I was watching this while talking to Wiltz and pointing out all the things that I was stoked on haha I tried watching it again earlier but the proxy fucked up mid-way... I'll give it another go later and hopefully I can watch it all again. Thanks again Wiltz for including me in this masterpiece, and for editing such a huge project. Huge props to you buddy!

i am a snail
08-01-2013, 11:29 AM
aaaaaaaaah shit why do i have to see this post at woooooooork.

gonna watch once i get home, cant wait. you gonna send out parts?

darius-dj
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
wow wiltz, this was my fav video before it even came out :P EVERYONE killed it in this!

Tilburr
08-01-2013, 04:16 PM
God damn everything about this is amazing, the edit, the text, the tricks, and just everything.

i am a snail
08-01-2013, 11:29 PM
t-this was stupid good

it is stupid how good this was

it is also dumb

i love all of you

yall are dumb but i love you

Goon_Panda
08-02-2013, 03:27 AM
aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

That was so fucking amazing

I would do a semi-full review but I'm on my phone.

aaaaaaahhhhhh

drool

Everyone murdered it.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Wiltzuh
08-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Waiting promised full reviews from:

Goon
Boxer
Derk
Banner

...haha just kidding. Glad you guys Liked it ! Trying to reply you personally when i get a little more time !

NotedDerk
08-02-2013, 04:52 AM
I didn't promise nothing, and I just said later, no eta! (google eta if that confused you)

Maybe i'll watch the second half when I wake up tomorrow, MAYBE I won't, don't tell me how to live my life wiltz! You're not my dad!

Boxerman08
08-02-2013, 05:17 AM
And I said I'll try to do a full review haha with that proxy shit it doesn't always work out. But yeah, maybe later today after work, or this weekend, I'll probably watch it again, point down all the shit I like, and boom done. It's not a promise though Wiltz, stop rewording my replies so you can make me feel bad if I don't do it! ;)

momadaddy
08-02-2013, 12:50 PM
this is way longer than is allowed for me to try a full review. it is bonkers. good looking on the edit. must be hard taking a million clips and turning it into one vision. everyone killed in their sections. i think deacon, briden, echo, and saunders were had favorite sections.

edit: cant forget about snail. always like what he brings to any party

Wiltzuh
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I didn't promise nothing, and I just said later, no eta! (google eta if that confused you)

Maybe i'll watch the second half when I wake up tomorrow, MAYBE I won't, don't tell me how to live my life wiltz! You're not my dad!

And I said I'll try to do a full review haha with that proxy shit it doesn't always work out. But yeah, maybe later today after work, or this weekend, I'll probably watch it again, point down all the shit I like, and boom done. It's not a promise though Wiltz, stop rewording my replies so you can make me feel bad if I don't do it! ;)

I WAS JUST KIDDING LIKE I SAID !!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU A LOT !!! AND SHUT UP DERK IM YOUR FATHER ! YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT YOU SON OF A BICH !!!
...haha...you guys are way too serious...hahaha

Thanks..you made my evening...

Kingston
08-02-2013, 12:58 PM
This videos weak...

Rushiie had only good part, that guys cutee

Wiltzuh
08-02-2013, 02:22 PM
This videos weak...

Rushiie had only good part, that guys cutee

hi rushie ! How's going ?

Goon_Panda
08-02-2013, 02:41 PM
I didn't promise a full review.

Was that an NBD trick I saw on the ABD rail?

BannerBoy360
08-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Okey doke here it is, i'm doin it the old school way...anyone left who remembers when we used to this on every fl? :) good days.

INTRO: can't beat epic scenery shots man. nice song choice too, is tht yours?
E:First line was smoooth, and trasitioned intro>skating nicely. road gap bs flip also ill. overall styleeesh but tbh not long enough mate. wish there was more.
VALLEY:varial heel gap nicey-nice. hitting the trailer up was cool, fs varial heel to skinny looked sick. NOSEBLUNT SWOG ON THE MONUMENT :D pipe footplant tweak was illy man, as was the shipping container gap, nollie heel nb, and banger. overall amazing filming, really love your ll's, and DOPE part.
RIVER:First line, both angles, great start. slomo 180 tweak niiiice. UG shit, more difficult than it looks to execute and film as well as you did. Hippy jump line!!! soo dope. simple line, filmed to such perfection on both angles, makes me wet. thts my kinda shit. varial heel gap nice and creative, bs flip was sick, as was the motherfucking f180 crook b180 out OOOOOOHHHH, thinking that should be banger.Nice UG stuff, hardflip, manny flip. overall you improved so fucking much man. this was a sick af part, good job. filming was on-point as fuck throughout. thumbs up.
BONKSZ:your tech ledge shit in rivers part was dooope, as was the sw feebs, b180 water gap, sw 360 train station gap uuugghhh, train st. line w/ blunt varial flip at the end, all these tech ass ledge tricks, the crook/crook 180 to regs on the rail, tre flip ng and filming was siiiick, smith noseslide was hgkajfhdb. Then there was the ender. i think we need to talk about this bonksz, soon. loved your part, great filming nd techness throughout, great way to leave.
DEACON: Startin off with a lovely crailtap, can never have enough premium crailtap in the mornin. contracted hepatitis A when i saw the nosegrind round the corner, shouldve been dubanged. Varial heel filming!! kickflip was tingly. SW heel crook was filmed and executed to perfection man, ng to skinny, daly line was one of my faves, LOVE SEAT GAP, so ya overall enjoyed your vert shit so much and your long lenses are some of the best around imo. great part. now finish the mn fl.
STEVIE: first line, sooo sick and had that dope stevie filming style that we all fap to. Nmanny then wallie tail line, lazer flip gap sicksicksick reminded me of the old L.A.M.E. days. your line at 14:10... oh... your part is over... too short man. the clips tht you did give him were sick, just not long enough. :)
RUSHIEEE: dat opener into the bank ollie doe, feebs flip out, filming on the smith on the rail!, and the lovely ender. sick af filming man and creative shit too. same as stevie, wish there was more, cause it was niiiiice.
BRIDEN:blunt tricks on the ledge at the start, 3stackedbenches line was sick, carrolflips are always pleasant, diy spot rocket, crook nflip 360 filmed to perfection, carrolflip crrok niiiice, ug ng, FLIP INTO FS HURRY and following bench line, and ender was aamazing man. sick sick shit, lovin it.
VVIIILTZZIUIIHI: first line starts it off with a bang, bs 180 fingerflip to tail bash ily, and the following line filmin was manky, gap the loadin ramp sicksicksick, both angles on the overcrooks varial flip to fakie uuughh, blunt into bank at quarry was exquisite, flip to galvanised metal aaaahhh, 5-0 bs flip on the pillar, fs varial flip pro, treel wallie, 5-0 to slope filming, NOSESLIDE BS270 OUT ON PILLAR, after dark ledge techness, wallie to swaggin out under the barrier, and ender. "thank You!" -banner overall, what can i say, my favourite part of yours even over comets, which says a LOT. your filming and creative trick selection was ill as fuck man. loved every bit of it.
MATTYBOY:all the art gal stuff was filmed so well, really liked tht 2nd nd navy line, the way you did the feet then up to head dub angle has always been a aspect of your long lens stuff i enjoyed, blunt 3shuv to skinny, old factory stuff, quarry line was professional, HYPSIES: liked the noseslide and that ashbridges line was sickly, BACK TO MATTY: b180 sw 5-0 flip out, mega ollie and ender. great part man, really good job. enjoyed it alot, widh youd done some more long lens but sickyyy. i always say "this is my fave matty part ever" ...and im saying it again now, this is my fave matty part ever.
SNAIL: line at the start swagfilming, graveyard wallie, nollie into bank, nollie heel noseslide SIIICCCKKK, always love a good bs 180 sw crook popless flip out, line at 28:11, sw crook popover, line backside flip through the three poles, pshychadelic art gal line was dope, 28:41 professional shit, 5-0 through the poles,ollies at 29:00 !!!!, the line after the ollies, sw flip was sick, roof gap niiiice, 29:17 filming aah, shipyard 270 into the bank daamn, ug tail flip sickly, flip noseblunt looked tough as fuck to do?, blunt gap grass, no comply tail kube, and the last two tricks were my faves. ill part man. line filming and singles were great, as usual with your stuff, and you added in some difficult shit that also looked cool too. :)
BLADDER: go do a heath ledger man. shiiieeet you bad.
ECHO: dub angle on first line, following line dope, 5050 to b180 street gap, arches line, 33:40 !!!, blunt past the lamppost, following ledge techness, varial heel niiiiice, tail sw manny 180 to regs was slick and ender. really sick part echo.
SAUNDERS:5050, wallie 5050!, line with 5-0 poplessflipout, ok im stopping here, i would just be listing like every trick in there. jesus christ saunders. filming and tricks consistently amazing, imo your one of the best at sexy looking popless stuffs. the last three tricks exceeded even your own standards.
BO>X<ER: first line good ol' boxer filming <3, third line sick and i saw you couldnt resist the hat haha, melon over rail, varial heel gap niiiice, the indust roof line, perf flipwallie, both the tre noseslides, flip ng beside the wall, line w inw heel noseslide tht tricks awkward as fuck in s3, smith tre, the after dark fs tail to popless bigspin out, the craziness on the indust ledge, daly heel, the line with the hurry flip out!, tht clean ass line in the old factory, loooong slappies line dope, overvrooks popover, 5050 nmanny sick dub angle, line at diy spot amazin, blunt flip gap, smith on the 5050 nmanny spot, nollie noseslide on the wb spot, slappy vheel dub angle!,carrolflip overcrook, 5-0 perf og popless tre was dope and ender. overall man you mixed sick solid gaps filmed to immaculate perfection with creatvie spots and tricks, along with some really difficult triks that your filming makes look so good. like i said for saunders, the tricks i listed out are only a few, i loved it all. definitely deserved of ender.

sorry for the super long review everyone. wiltzuh, you did an amazing job on this one. thank you so much for putting my shit clips in it and letting me be a part of it. truly honoured that i got to be in a wiltzuh feature before the apocalypse. good job my friend.

Boxerman08
08-03-2013, 08:55 PM
K so... here we go, as "promised" according to Wiltz! ;)

Intro: Super dope scenery shots, song is really sweet too.

E: Thought it was somewhat of a weird transition from the intro (because there basically was no transition from intro to E's part). Really liked the first two lines, angle on that bs flip street gap was really sick. Noseblunt ender was dope too, tried hitting the rail that way multiple times but never got it clean.

Valley: Really liked the late shuv bs 5.0, varial heel fs lip (?) was a nice new way to hit that spot. Bigspin heel skinny was sick too, and really liked that noseblunt @ 3:57.

River: Liked those intro shots, especially the one on that fakie tre. First line was so sick. Really liked the way you filmed the fs 180 over the fence/garbage. Bs tail UG, perfect. The line right after with the hippie jump and bs lip pullover was really sick and creative. Really liked the line @ 6:07, really sick clip. Fs 180 Nosegrind 180 Out was filmed/done to perfection. The propeller trick was sooo sick/creative too. Trick you did on that UG pipe was dope, and dat ender... goddamn! You've really outdone yourself since your last video, filming wise and trick wise too!

Bonksz: Weird how you had like 3-4 lines in River's part lol but those lines during River's part, omg! Crazy shit, really liked them. The line with the Kick bs smith to noseslide came out of nowhere, one of my fav clips from the entire FL. The kick bs lip fs 270 out was perfect! No idea how you got that revert looking so fluid. Weird banger, but still definitely really sick.

Deacon: Loved the song choice, and those bowl/tranny clips, filming was amazing! Line with the wallie @ 11:02 about was really sick and the line with the many pop over that garbage can was dope too. That trick on the pool ladder was insane, loved the transition into it too. Wallie Fs 180 over that wall was dope! Ender was so proper as well. Really liked the way you filmed all those long lens shots too.

Stevie: Everything was so on point as usual. First line in that ditch spot was so sick, really liked that Bs 180 nose grind 180 out, looked so real haha. Bs Backfoot Flip street gap was soo sick. Line @ 13:40, so sick, never tried hitting it that way, wallie bs tail was done so perfect though. Those 2 clips where you grinded the bottom rail were so sick. I've tried it before when I saw some people do it, never got anything on that, so props on that haha

Proxy link fucked up after that (@14:12), and can't refresh and make it start from where I left off, so I'll have to retry soon and continue that review...

Edit: I'll be able to continue in a few minutes, found how to change my IP so I can appear as someone in the US :) Downloading it now... oh and wiltz, is it fine if I render my part and upload it on my channel?

darius-dj
08-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Is it just me or does boxer always have last part in every fl he's in? :P

Boxerman08
08-03-2013, 09:11 PM

Not in EVERY fl... :rolleyes:

emericaridr11
08-03-2013, 09:33 PM

nah every vid, just worth it!

haha its a marketing technique to make sure you watch the FULL video, haha
;)

Boxerman08
08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
its a marketing technique to make sure you watch the FULL video, haha
;)

this made me laugh so much, haha! :o

Boxerman08
08-04-2013, 12:03 AM
2nd part of my review. The proxy timed it perfectly where Rushiie's part was about to begin haha

Rushiie: Really liked that first clip, as well as that bs feeb super close to the wall. Gap Bs Feeb popover at GvR was sick! Creative way to make a spot for that Fakie Hardflip, and loved that ender. Dug the filming on every clip.

Briden: Powerslide bs tail was so sick! Liked the way you stacked those benches to add onto that spot. Nollie Shifty Front Foot flip was soo dope, liked how it was tweaked. Bs crook nollie fs 360 kick was amazing, many tre shuv many, and that ungrindable fakie 5.0 fakie flip out was sick. Kick bs hurricane was my fav from your part. Ender was sweet, creative spot.

Wiltzuh: Amazing song choice. Never thought I would've seen someone use it for a fakeskate video, but thanks for doing so. Bs Fingerflip to Tail was filmed and done so proper. Bs Blunt transfer and kick wallride right after were amazing. The bs smith shuv to bs tail, and those 2 crazy stalls were some of my fav clips from the entire FL. Ender was sweet, but I think there were other tricks that were better. Still sick though!

Mattyman: Nice intro clips. Blunt tre shuv to fakie on that skinny was sick! Liked that line with the halfcab 5.0, don't see much of those being done for some reason. Ender was sweet too! Part was a bit short but still dope.

Hypsies: 2 clips = too short! Should've been not as lazy and bang out more clips! ;) Fs Nose was perfect.

Snail: Dope skating/filming as usual. Really liked how that Nollie Heel Fs Nose looked. Line at the Quarry and the line with the switch bs overcrook popover were sooo sick! Bs Flip in between the poles and the line right after was dope. Bs 5.0 in between the two poles was tight! ;) Liked those 2 quick ollies at @29:00. Bs 180 switch many switch heel out was amazing. Super sick ender! There were more tricks that I liked in between the many trick and the ender, but I feel as if I'm naming every trick that I like haha :/

Banner: Really a fan of your filming. Really liked that ollie onto the rock, all the lines were so sick too. Blunt Fs 180 out was so weird though haha would've been nice if it didn't glitch as much as it did imo, but still sick. Kick nosemany nollie tre out, couldn't have been better. Kinda wished you had more lines! ;) Still enjoyed your part nevertheless.

Echo: Many Wallie line, nicely done!! Fs Shuv and then gap to street was a simple but dope quick line. Bs Tail Switch Many to Switch 180 was probably my fav clip from your part, and that ender was sick! Not sure if that part of the boat is grindable or not, don't recall ever skating it lol

Saunders: Should've ended the video right after that! ;) I've tried messing around with hippie flips before and never got the timing down. You on the other hand, did lots of those, in and out of lines somehow... Crazy thumb wizardry for sure! Besides all those insane hippie flips, I liked that gap to fs crail on that hard-to-skate bank to ledge (or atleast it would've been a fs crail is the game wouldn't mess up the grab lol), Bs blunt landed on that skinny was so sick, don't understand how you did that into a manual later on... with a hardflip out... haha dope!! 5050 across body-varial 5050 was dope too, don't get how you did that either haha. Bs feeb kick to bs tail was perfect, and liked that lizard king style ender haha so sick.

Huge thanks to Wiltz for asking me to be a part of this masterpiece, and for editing everything, and to YOU, the viewers, and everyone else in the skate community. Makes me want a CAP card even more to keep having fun with this game.

Anyways, I hope my review isn't too painful to read. Towards the last few parts I kind of half-assed it, not naming all the tricks I liked because I felt as if I was naming atleast half the tricks everyone was doing. Everyone seriously did have a killer part.

Here you go Wiltz. Here's that lengthy-as-fuck review that took up my entire Saturday evening to write up... haha ;)

crni1976
08-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Boxerman knows what's up! Great read man

Hitmanx123
08-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Rushies shit was bonkers. Too much innovative e-skating from everyone. Made me wanna edit my so but then I realized I can't :/

No hitman until I get a new computer

Wiltzuh
08-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Rushies shit was bonkers. Too much innovative e-skating from everyone. Made me wanna edit my so but then I realized I can't :/

No hitman until I get a new computer

:( sadface

Goon_Panda
08-04-2013, 03:59 AM
Watched it again.

(:

emericaridr11
08-04-2013, 09:10 AM
11:36 man ive tried to film that gap SO many times and it always looks redic Huge, deacon filmed it perfectly, ahahaaa

love it

darius-dj
08-04-2013, 02:32 PM
nah every vid, just worth it!

haha its a marketing technique to make sure you watch the FULL video, haha
;)

LOL

Boxerman08
08-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Boxerman knows what's up! Great read man

Can't believe you read all that haha! Thanks man!

Deacon
08-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Well squeeze my nipples and call me Judy, I fucking love this video, and was so happy to be a part of it, thank you Wiltzuh.

Props to every one involved, there we so many moments I had to rewind so I could take in what i just saw. Not gonna name any names for fav part as I loved it start to finish.

Peace.

xRiverKing
08-05-2013, 08:32 PM
@banner and boxer
Thanks dudes.. I still have more shit on my comp haha. Can't wait to see your vid banner..

Still haven't seen much of the vid, been battling with the proxy :( I'll try again another day

Kingston
08-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Fuck this video's insane, just watched it again

Saunders ender is proabably the best thing thats been filmed in skate 3

Briden had an equally rad ender too and boxers part was nutty, i dont know how you have another part coming in the MN full still, that will probably be ender too.

(This is Rushiie... shhhhhh keep it on the downlow)

Boxerman08
08-06-2013, 01:18 PM
i dont know how you have another part coming in the MN full still, that will probably be ender too.

(This is Rushiie... shhhhhh keep it on the downlow)

I think everyone (or mostly everyone) knows its you haha :p but that would be dope, maybe WE will dude (since we're sharing a part and have bangin doubles clips haha ;) )

BannerBoy360
08-06-2013, 03:27 PM
@banner and boxer
Thanks dudes.. I still have more shit on my comp haha. Can't wait to see your vid banner..

Still haven't seen much of the vid, been battling with the proxy :( I'll try again another day
yep it's comin man!

Boxerman08
08-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Yeah so apparently I lurked someone for lots of clips in my part...

WaackSaucey 5 hours ago
did you watch all my videos before you filmed? because i see atleast 7 clips where you chose the exsct same spot, wore similar clothing and did similar tricks, man. Lurk?

Haha what a tool...

NotedDerk
08-06-2013, 07:55 PM
You should have just said that in response to his comment, you were way too nice in your reply!

Kids still thinking they're somebody important in this community, haha.

xtremezoid
08-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Yeah so apparently I lurked someone for lots of clips in my part...

Haha what a tool...

this dude thinks that everyone lurks him. he accused me of the same thing lol

Oddity
08-06-2013, 10:05 PM
My eyes have been raped and the video I was working on seems inferior.

Boxerman08
08-07-2013, 05:34 AM
You should have just said that in response to his comment, you were way too nice in your reply!
Kids still thinking they're somebody important in this community, haha.

True that, Derk haha Initially I was gonna write something else in reply to that idiotic YT comment, but I decided against it, I'm rarely a dick to anyone. But it all depends on what he replies (if he does). It is funny though how some kids think the whole skate community revolves around him. I ended up looking at a few of his vids and noticed I've never even watched a single video of his, and from the ones I did see he would skate the spots that have been ABD over and over again and does the simplest shit (kinda why MikeNike told him he's a "Mirshaun lurk" I guess haha).

this dude thinks that everyone lurks him. he accused me of the same thing lol

Haha wow... that kid is pretty pathetic... plus, to claim people lurk you so far in the game is even more ridiculous.

BannerBoy360
08-07-2013, 11:19 AM
review updated, cause i know you all care so much about it.

i am a snail
08-07-2013, 09:32 PM
woah shit thanks for the kind words banner and boxer !!

wiltz my earlier question still stands

Wiltzuh
08-08-2013, 04:51 AM
woah shit thanks for the kind words banner and boxer !!

wiltz my earlier question still stands

woooo snail what is your earlier question !?!??! =D

Granka
08-08-2013, 07:58 AM
woooo snail what is your earlier question !?!??! =D
"you gonna send out parts?" was his question.

XImortalDEATHX
08-08-2013, 02:14 PM
My eyes have been raped and the video I was working on seems inferior.

I have similar thoughts. Damn it Wiltz.

xRiverKing
08-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Finally got to watch most of it. The proxy gave me a headache though haha. I have barely any spare time (haven't been on XBL in forever) with me working and also picking up a summer class, so I'll keep it brief haha

my part had some really really old clips haha, couple from somewhat recent
really liked some of deacon's gaps, never noticed or seen some of em
stevie's filming was the tits.. wish he had more shit. Rushie's noseblunt gap def shoulda been ender for that part
briden's rocket was kinda cool. some really weird stuff in there.. liked ender though, creative
wiltz had some sick ug stalls.. crazy stuff as usual
snail's first line and the small ollie into the bank at the bottom of the quarry looked really good. The ender looked WAY better on the first angle without the hardflip
banner's song made me giggle, not sure why haha. Saw the clips you gave me for a guest! Haha damn you murdered gaps.. liked how wiltz edited this part
echo's 5050 180 gap out between the truck and stop sign was NUTS! Lucky, but so sick! Wish there was a second angle to it
saw saunders on his yt, nosegrind over the pipe was tight, and another creative ender.
boxer? fuck that kid...
really, really good as always. Saw on his yt, liked the second song choice, ender was spot on.

out

Deacon
08-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Wiltz - can I have my part please?

DuMularn
08-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Finally caught this over on likebuttermag's site. This was a monster of a video to edit. I can't even imagine how long it took. Standout parts for me were Saunders and Briden. You all already know why....pure amazing in skating format.

Kingston
08-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Wiltz - can I have my part please?

Me too

briden
08-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Finally got to watch it, managed to throw together a review as I watched so I definitely missed some stuff but damn wiltz. Please don't stop here.

E- street gap was crazy casual. Nobody does salads anymore. Bring them back.
Valley - Bump to picnic table spot is being stolen ASAP. Tre flip bs board was sick. Nollie heel bs noseblunt love that trick.
River – Hardflip gap outside of art gallery was unique. 180nosegrind! Sw fs shuv, sw bigflip line omg. 180 sw 5050 180 out looked awesome.
Bonks – Nollie tre fs grind 180 was great. Nosegrind to sw crook was proper too.
Deacon – Downhill wallie line was quality. Real fast polejam on the red bench killed. Wallie back 180 out of the parkade was gnarly.
Stevie – 360 flip over the fence looked cool. Perfect animation/rotation on that nollie bs flip.
Rushie – That fs feeble kf out got damn. Back noseblunt to fakie looked so sick!
Wiltz – I really hate pearl jam. Like seriously. Anyways. Cool fakie 540 and japan air over the hips. Kickflip front tail was smooth. Quick bs blunt over the hip was sweet. 5-0 wallie to hill bomb! Back smith bigspin back tail perfect. You’re welcome
Matty – Really tight intro. Bluntslide 3shuv to fakie is a banger. Really sick arm animations on the bs 180 nosegrind tricks at maloof. Love that wallie line there too.
Hypsies – Cool intro roll-up shot. Ollie up to fs nose was sick, really hard to make that trick look good in this game. Even more impressive that you came out to regular. Ollie up to back lip line was smooth too. Not really a big fan of CAP footage but that park looks cool regardless. Front shuv over the gap was a nice bookend.
Snail – Your part was also acceptable. Where’s that spot you did the pop shove crook on the blue handrail?
Banner – Rad song. Sick Ollie into that rock. Lots of quick hits made the part go by quick, loved the rooftop/flatgaps .
Echo – Grind to gap between that car was nuts. Sw 180 crook bigflip super tech. Front blunt to skinny drop was gnar! Kickflip crook to fakie ender was bonkers.
Saunders – Proper ass bottom rail grind. Cool down/up line with the hippy jump, late shuv. 5050 bodyvarial sw 5050 crazy. Love me a Russian boneless. Bs grind to wallride! Love that tre flip over the red garbage can. Sculpture grab grind looked epic. I like how you think with that ender.
Boxer – Dat melon grab! Kickflip wallride was perfect and casual as hell. Kickflip bs nosegrind against the wall wtf? Heelflip over the corner was proper. That last Ollie over the rail was stupid big. OH WAIT another song haha. Front blunt bs flip over the gap, love that trick. Sw flip bs smith tail WOW. Got damn Kickflip overcrook. Best choice of tre flip out of that 5-0 grind, bonus points for that one. Didn’t even know that ender spot was skatable.

emericaridr11
08-11-2013, 05:06 PM
couldnt agree more briden, salads are rockin

Wiltzuh
08-12-2013, 03:59 AM
I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !

i am a snail
08-12-2013, 07:06 AM
I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !

lol can we have our parts?

Granka
08-12-2013, 07:18 AM
The video was great! Wiltz, Deacon and Saunders had my favoriteparts!

Wiltzuh
08-12-2013, 12:09 PM
lol can we have our parts?

duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
Trying my best...i'm not a superhuman

crni1976
08-12-2013, 12:37 PM

But you do claim to be Satan's homeboy. Better get on that connection

i am a snail
08-12-2013, 01:38 PM
duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!

MajorTador
08-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Can't believe how good this is.:eek:

Deacon
08-14-2013, 05:25 PM
sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!

I have the whole vid ripped to my HDD I can reder just your part for you if you like? Thats what I did for my part.

i am a snail
08-14-2013, 08:36 PM
woah deac that would actually be really awesome, i'd love that!