PDA

View Full Version : My new skate 3 edit

DebutionSkating
08-10-2013, 10:04 AM
this is the new edit i was working on its an ok creation, i think its better than my last one ,probably better if you decide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcxDdwAK3gg

KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R
08-10-2013, 12:10 PM
FP...We cant watch the video because you placed the wrong link

saunders420
08-10-2013, 12:47 PM
FP...We cant watch the video because you placed the wrong link

What Krispy said.

emericaridr11
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
i clicked the link and it took me to my videos......

damn some pretty tight vids here, haha

DebutionSkating
08-10-2013, 01:41 PM
updated the link it should work now

Goon_Panda
08-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Filming is better than before but you need to put more effort into it. The skater was constantly going out of frame.

I thought the song was super lame and it didn't really fit with your style of skating.

You couldn't have possibly kickflipped up that stairset at 1:34 on hardcore difficulty.

That filter hurts my eyes.

Frankly, your video wasn't very good.

Yarivpa
08-10-2013, 02:37 PM
This video isn't allowed in my country, it's the first time i'm glad about the choice of this youtube dictatorship

DebutionSkating
08-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Filming is better than before but you need to put more effort into it. The skater was constantly going out of frame.

I thought the song was super lame and it didn't really fit with your style of skating.

You couldn't have possibly kickflipped up that stairset at 1:34 on hardcore difficulty.

That filter hurts my eyes.

Frankly, your video wasn't very good.

i thought the filming was a little better ,but yeah,after it rendered i watched it and i realized sometimes the skater would go out of the picture (its just because it can be hard to work the advanced free cam when its a 60 second time frame)

i thought the choice of music was fine but i'll look into more music for edit's

also what were you talking about when you said "that filter hurts my eyes"?

emericaridr11
08-10-2013, 03:51 PM
filming needs ALOT of work still, no sounds threw me off (i get it though, probs a camera recording)

song was terrible, for sure, haha to each his own though there

Teal GripTape? now that i totally DONT approve of, whats the point?
just goofy is all that is

anyways keep at it

momadaddy
08-10-2013, 04:49 PM
i havent seen one of these in a long time

Muhzzy
08-10-2013, 05:44 PM
It seems like you always have an excuse to why the video is bad after somebody tells you it's bad. What everyone else said, filming could use a lot of work, same with the tricks.

NotedDerk
08-10-2013, 06:00 PM

It's possible, done it several time, prowlin and I had a sesh there once to see what all we could get up that set. Didn't get any more technical then a simple frontside flip, but you can do it, just believe!

Goon_Panda
08-10-2013, 08:09 PM
i thought the filming was a little better ,but yeah,after it rendered i watched it and i realized sometimes the skater would go out of the picture (its just because it can be hard to work the advanced free cam when its a 60 second time frame)

i thought the choice of music was fine but i'll look into more music for edit's

also what were you talking about when you said "that filter hurts my eyes"?

House just doesn't fit skating. Neither does dubstep.

The "filter" that was hurting my eyes was the fucking bright ass colours with a shit ton of saturation. Fuck.

DebutionSkating
08-11-2013, 05:09 AM
I didn't put any filters all I did was put credits and slice some clips up maybe it was a render problem?

saunders420
08-11-2013, 08:42 AM
To avoid the long timeline while filming in career or freeskate(I cant remember what mode that happens in), DROP OBJECTS TIL YOUR METER IS PARTIALLY FULLL....this will prevent the long timeline and be easier for you to film. Just drop a bunch of tin cans or bottles around the vicinity of where your skating.

filming needs work...Get on it.

Check youtube for those tutorials if you haven't already.

DebutionSkating
08-11-2013, 09:16 AM
To avoid the long timeline while filming in career or freeskate(I cant remember what mode that happens in), DROP OBJECTS TIL YOUR METER IS PARTIALLY FULLL....this will prevent the long timeline and be easier for you to film. Just drop a bunch of tin cans or bottles around the vicinity of where your skating.

filming needs work...Get on it.

Check youtube for those tutorials if you haven't already.

thank you ,also ive watched tutorials im trying to get the filming better

DebutionSkating
08-11-2013, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=Goon_Panda;154065]House just doesn't fit skating. Neither does dubstep.QUOTE]

well apparently dubstep goes with skating considering so far in the fluckit library ive watched 3 videos 2 of them had dubstep in them

briden
08-11-2013, 10:03 AM
I think a better description would be that this song did not fit the skating. If you really edited it to the song maybe it would have come out better, but honestly it seems like you just put clips in a timeline with a song. And that really only works if it's a song that everybody likes. And this is not that.

m.seven
08-11-2013, 10:05 AM
dubstep is only good for a fakeskate vid IF it's used well,Sickones for example.
but now you really don't see it being used by anybody but Rise and trickliners,and they don't even use good dubstep

Demzilla
08-11-2013, 11:07 AM
double troll-athon 2000....

poster....

mimic what you like....
figure out how the camera works....kickflip stairs and film 100 diff ways....mimic what you like....

you slo moed a ntre off some stairs with maybe 10% of the entire character in frame....
when have you ever seen that in any skateboarding anywhere?
=troll

disclaimer
this kid could be 10 for all i know...
if it can play skate film capture edit upload.....

goon...

stop acting like a fucking asshole all over my forum....

for fucks sake...
what...
the fuck..
happen to you....
=troll

Goon_Panda
08-11-2013, 12:08 PM
I thought I was just saying what was wrong with the video.

I guess I could've said something about improving it.

XImortalDEATHX
08-11-2013, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=Goon_Panda;154065]House just doesn't fit skating. Neither does dubstep.QUOTE]

well apparently dubstep goes with skating considering so far in the fluckit library ive watched 3 videos 2 of them had dubstep in them

Probably from guys like you.

GSB MLP I-XL
08-11-2013, 12:39 PM

I've Kick flipped up that on hardcore. It takes a while and good timing but you can still do it.