TheMaster
08-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Ill Tell u wat ill comment later

XImortalDEATHX
08-12-2013, 07:07 PM
This is so pointless.

big1boss_420
08-12-2013, 08:53 PM
THE DETAILS ARE IN!!!!!! Ellishobbs27 (Hobbs) and I (big1boss_420) have created Street League Skateboarding on Skate 3 (PS3). If you are interested message me at big1boss_420 for more details BEFORE SATURDAY.

TheMaster
08-12-2013, 10:11 PM
At this time u should inform these ps3 fakeskaters whos and what street league park

SolidMojo
08-13-2013, 03:19 AM
Looking forward to the park if nothing else :p too much xbox in park creator section, godspeed.

and why not post the "details" here?

m.seven
08-13-2013, 06:11 AM
fakeskate contests are stupid..go play spot battle

big1boss_420
08-13-2013, 06:51 AM
Because it would be easier to tell you through mic than words:D

Hobbs
08-13-2013, 07:49 AM
fakeskate contests are stupid..go play spot battle

Hey fuck you m7 i have been taking your shit for a while and it is starting to piss me off man! Are you a pedophile? If the anwser is no then stop riding my dick man! stop with the fucking negative attitude i have had enough of this man!

P.s im making the parks!

m.seven
08-13-2013, 07:50 AM
boo fucking hoo hobbs

Hobbs
08-13-2013, 07:58 AM
The reason why skate 3 in general is dead for you, is because of your negative attitude! Cant you just think on the bright side for once? Or perhaps all along it was just you having a cruel sense of humor? Whatever the case is man, just try and be more nice i think we all would appreciate it! Keep those thoughts to yourself. To me skate 3 is not dead, because i just chill with all my friends on freeskate so think first before you speak!
I just thought i would speak the thoughts of mine and many others!

m.seven
08-13-2013, 08:01 AM
I didn't say anything about Skate being dead here,i said fakeskate contests are dumb.
you've been a little bitch here since day 1 so I honestly don't give two shits what you think

Hobbs
08-13-2013, 08:03 AM
haha ok man pretty much on every other thread you have talked about skate being dead! And for your information i find those contests very fun!

m.seven
08-13-2013, 08:07 AM
good for you

big1boss_420
08-13-2013, 09:12 AM
This Saturday, Street League Skateboarding will be on Skate 3. Practice will begin at 2:30 EST, Prelims will be at 3:00-4:30 EST. Finals will begin at 7:00 EST. Prizes will be explained later. Here's how it works, you will each get three :45 second runs for FLOW (best 2 scores count). You will get 3 CONTROL attempts (best score counts). Then we will move to the IMPACT section, you will get 6 impacts (best 3 scores will count). RULES will be explained later.

PoppySquidJr
08-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Let me run down WHY fakeskate contests are stupid.
In real life, judging a competition can be done in 3 ways. Style, Complexity, and Originality. Simple enough, but still horribly flawed and biased by judges. Skateboarding competitions in general are usually a joke.

In real life, people are limited by physical human limitations. a switch tre down a stair set is impressive. In fakeskating, anything and everything is easy as fuck (on the surface, execution is another story) if you're keeping it realistic. This creates an unfair balance towards preference. Who's to say whether a tweaked hardflip up a 3 set is better than a tre to tail down a hubba on a 9 set? Some kid who joined the community last year and another who joined this month? Who's to say a 360 inward heel 540 down a stairset isn't the winner because "in real life it'd be impressive"?

Who's to say ANYTHING is better than ANYTHING? There's a reason nobody's referred to as the best fakeskater here (seriously, anyway). Fakeskating is IMPOSSIBLE to judge because it's NOT realistic, it's NOT real life, and 100% of it is preference. There's a reason we judge quality here based on filming and editing first and foremost, and tricks second.

The only contests you can do in skate games are emergent versions of S.K.A.T.E. or filming based competitions (even then, horribly flawed in judging on the latter).

Tl;dr if you think you're qualified to judge somebody's fakeskating against another's, you need to get over yourself because nobody has the ability to reasonably do so.

(P.S. Mouthing off to the dude who's done more for the fakeskate community on his slowest day than you've done in your entire time here isn't a good idea, either. He's being harsh because the younguns here need a dose of reality.)

XImortalDEATHX
08-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Let me run down WHY fakeskate contests are stupid.
In real life, judging a competition can be done in 3 ways. Style, Complexity, and Originality. Simple enough, but still horribly flawed and biased by judges. Skateboarding competitions in general are usually a joke.

In real life, people are limited by physical human limitations. a switch tre down a stair set is impressive. In fakeskating, anything and everything is easy as fuck (on the surface, execution is another story) if you're keeping it realistic. This creates an unfair balance towards preference. Who's to say whether a tweaked hardflip up a 3 set is better than a tre to tail down on a hubba a 9 set? Some kid who joined the community last year and another who joined this month? Who's to say a 360 inward heel 540 down a stairset isn't the winner because "in real life it'd be impressive"?

Who's to say ANYTHING is better than ANYTHING? There's a reason nobody's referred to as the best fakeskater here (seriously, anyway). Fakeskating is IMPOSSIBLE to judge because it's NOT realistic, it's NOT real life, and 100% of it is preference. There's a reason we judge quality here based on filming and editing first and foremost, and tricks second.

The only contests you can do in skate games are emergent versions of S.K.A.T.E. or filming based competitions (even then, horribly flawed in judging on the latter).

Tl;dr if you think you're qualified to judge somebody's fakeskating against another's, you need to get over yourself because nobody has the ability to reasonably do so.

(P.S. Mouthing off to the dude who's done more for the fakeskate community on his slowest day than you've done in your entire time here isn't a good idea, either. He's being harsh because the younguns here need a dose of reality.)

Holy hell, Luft. I agree with that last part. I remember getting shit from SG when I had the GIFS in my sig and I think I came out better from it.

And Hobbs I know me and you are practically the same age but why are you acting 4 years younger? Fucking ridiculous. And m7 is right to a point, a large part of skate is dead but there are still and always going to people playing it, and even making videos a year from now.

The Mike
08-17-2013, 07:45 PM
street league is wack in general

5879jorge
08-17-2013, 07:52 PM
does the parks needs dlc?

XImortalDEATHX
08-18-2013, 12:18 AM
does the parks needs dlc?

probably.
most if not all park makers here use it on most parks

Yarivpa
08-18-2013, 02:13 AM
I think that the only fakeskate contest which could be a little bit interesting is a mini ramp contest !

DJMackRacer315
08-18-2013, 06:33 PM
I sort think this is a cool idea. I mean its a good way to just skate with friends or skate with different people, wish I could get in on this.

Muhzzy
08-18-2013, 08:10 PM
This was an interesting thread..

big1boss_420
08-19-2013, 07:49 AM
Hey guys, this Saturday will be Stop 2 out of 6. The course is completely different. Who ever wants to join message me at big1boss_420 (PSN)

XImortalDEATHX
08-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey guys, this Saturday will be Stop 2 out of 6. The course is completely different. Who ever wants to join message me at big1boss_420 (PSN)

did anyone even join the first one?

big1boss_420
08-19-2013, 02:52 PM
yeah about 10 people:D

blitzkow
08-19-2013, 03:06 PM
yeah about 10 people:D

But the game only holds 6 people.

5879jorge
08-19-2013, 04:09 PM
can i join?
i only can join if park uses no dlc or after dark dlc lel

SolidMojo
08-19-2013, 04:15 PM
can i join?
i only can join if park uses no dlc or after dark dlc lel

From the time you registered until now you couldve easily saved up for the dlc no?

And keep it up guys, the park was really nice too. You gonna post standings and participants or will this be kept in the dark? I want to know whos in and how they doing.

PoppySquidJr
08-19-2013, 04:46 PM
But the game only holds 6 people.

And the plot thickens.

big1boss_420
08-20-2013, 03:01 AM
Well the park does require DLC , and we do it in heats like Heat 1, Heat 2, Heat 3

sk8tatter
08-20-2013, 07:13 PM
Hey fuck you m7 i have been taking your shit for a while and it is starting to piss me off man! Are you a pedophile? If the anwser is no then stop riding my dick man! stop with the fucking negative attitude i have had enough of this man!

P.s im making the parks!

i usually don't say much on here no more but hobbs is a alright kid and for some 40 year old clown nose flexing his keyboard,trolling on a 13 years old is sad as fuck..oh but apparently since he made some fuckin vids his say is final on what others do on here since he did so much for the community its ok for him to pick on kiddies i guess,last time i checked your just a member of fluckit like everyone else on here..
good on you hobbs and do your thing on here,don't take shit from a 40 years old fuck head that just picks on little kids cause he has no fuckin life the dude is worst than Heroin bringing everybody down with the skate is dead bullshit..

Just another day for Captain Hindsight

m.seven
08-20-2013, 07:47 PM
sorry hobbs,don't want your boyfriend to yell at me anymore

XImortalDEATHX
08-20-2013, 11:22 PM
jesus christ guys, honestly. i may get in shit for this but come on. m7 with all due respect, you're 30 something calling a 13 year old a "little bitch" over a dumb fakeskate contest he started. and im not defending him because we are practically the same age, its just ridiculous how out of hand this thread is going. im not going to soften the fact that me and hobbs and some other guys are evidently younger than all of you, and we can show that quite clearly sometimes, but putting hobbs down isnt going to help, if anything its going to make matters worse. this thread is a clear sign of that. maybe instead of insulting them when they make a stupid but innocent decision you can help them by saying something like "im not one for contests on here, but whatever, it's your choice" can make them feel less segregated from everyone else here.

i feel like im going to get in shit, now.

NotedDerk
08-21-2013, 12:46 AM
How about we all let hobbs do his thing and we all do our own thing, sound good? k, stop it!

Be happy, you fucking fluckers!

Jebotek
08-21-2013, 01:52 AM
you all smell

oh and imo you can count the people on one hand which really DID something for the community and it seems not like a single one posted in this thread.

Edit: Beside Derk, hes right this one time hah

Yarivpa
08-21-2013, 03:26 AM
The Contest category is currently existing in this forum so why no one should use it? Go hobbs and i hope you'll earn a lot of fakemoney!

doggdx666
08-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Yarivpa makes a point why shouldn't anyone post here its a contest thread, besides if you all care about who done stuff for our community we all done stuff for our community so don't use that bullshit, who done this who done that. Its complete shit without everyone here there would be no one so thank you EVERYONE, now can this argument be over.

Hobbs
08-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Ok Well The first stop is over! The People who made it to the finals were ffjjbb, eddysk897, Jawsoffury and stokedstoner. Now unfortunatley fj and eddy could not make the finals. so shubbaguy and swag muffin took their place.

placement:

1.Stokedstoner
2.Jawsoffury
3.Swagmuffin
4.Shubbaguy

next stop we will keep more updated!

Big boss will post the people in the heats and the times, we will ask if more people are needed

5879jorge
08-23-2013, 11:39 AM
can i join the contest?

Hobbs
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM
yes but the parks do reqiure dlc...