PDA

View Full Version : Steez.This Spot Highlight 5

Roccityroller
03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
I'll post it here, since there is a video and it goes along with one of the other videos I posted here. Everyone is welcome to this contest. Winner will get to pick next week's spot.

This Week's Spot:
Big F'n Bank to Wall

Gonna have to get creative on this one, but lots of line/moveable opportunities for this one.

Directions: Spawn at the foundation, head towards the street, follow this video.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Spot_Highlight_5_Preview_2/

Since most of you are unfamiliar with our Spot highlight contest, here are the rules

-Clips are due 1 week from today (Tuesday April 7th) at Noon EST (GMT-5)
-Each person gets no more than 30 seconds of footage, however, some of your footage may not make it as i try to keep the length of everyone's parts equal, i will choose the cleanest looking clips.
-Basically, anything is a go, lines, moveables, doubles/triples lines, etc, just kill the spot.
-E-mail raw, unconverted .flv files to footage.steezthis@gmail.com, Please do not adjust speed in your clips, it is easier for me to slow something down if it fits the song than to speed something back to normal if it doesn't
-Winner will be judged by a vote by all members of the forum.

aggroman_
03-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Just some quick questions becase I am interested.
-Can anyone participate?
-Does the 30 seconds have to be one clip or can it be multiple clips that add up to 30 seconds?
-Are there any "out-of-bounds" as far as what is considered part of the spot?

Roccityroller
03-31-2009, 08:52 AM
Yes, anyone can participate, hence why i posted it here.

No the 30 seconds can be as many clips as you want. That's just the max amount of time that will be allowed, I may end up cutting some depending on number of entries, things like that.

There's no "out-of-bounds" persay, we're not going to DQ you for going to far on a line or anything, but at least try to use that handicap ramp, ledge, wall or bank in your lines. get it?

The one thing i will add is that anyone wanting to vote once the video is posted will need to be registered at our forums since that's where the voting will take place.

CaseyCadaver
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I just sent in my stuff.