PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy S III 4G LTE (App Recommendations)

replicant
08-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Looking for Android users who might have some good App Recs for me since I picked up a Galaxy S3 yesterday.
Utilities, games, convenience items, etc are all welcome. Free or pay, don't care.

Jebotek
08-24-2013, 06:31 AM
That one is a pretty fun little game where you have to draw one of three terms and some random person has to guess what is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstfree&hl=de

briden
08-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Ignore if you already know this (but I think most people don't), if you have an amazon.com account, go on their site and get their appstore app. It's free and offers you a new free app every day (along with every other free and paid app on their site). They aren't all winners, but free is free and I've definitely gotten a few gems I never would have even found otherwise.

replicant
08-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Ignore if you already know this (but I think most people don't), if you have an amazon.com account, go on their site and get their appstore app. It's free and offers you a new free app every day (along with every other free and paid app on their site). They aren't all winners, but free is free and I've definitely gotten a few gems I never would have even found otherwise.
I'll check that out. Thanks.

Seanne1986
08-26-2013, 02:55 AM
True Skate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaiHELtjgJk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHiG3ZWr_og

replicant
08-26-2013, 07:25 AM
True Skate
Very nice. I did not know they had finally done an Android version.
Off to buy it now.

Granka
08-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Wow, also I didn't know that a Android-version was available. Gotta buy that now! :D

replicant
08-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Wow, also I didn't know that a Android-version was available. Gotta buy that now! :D
Haha, I am so fucking terrible at this game, but it owns so hard. <3

Seanne1986
08-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Haha, I am so fucking terrible at this game, but it owns so hard. <3

Finally getting tre's down, but they are lazerflips though :p normal tre is hard as fuck :<

replicant
08-26-2013, 09:03 AM
Finally getting tre's down, but they are lazerflips though :p normal tre is hard as fuck :<
I've done a few by accident, but not really got the gist of them yet.
I do think I've become the King of Hardflips now. ^^;

Yarivpa
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Touchgrind skate 2 will be available soon, there's a trailer but i'm not sure it will be released on Androïd...

Roccityroller
08-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Get SwiftKey... Huge upgrade over the stock keyboard.

replicant
08-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Will check it out. Looking for a better mail program to because the stock one sucks donkeys.

EmmitBrown
09-01-2013, 08:15 AM
I have an s4. I dont play many games on it but when I do I really like Retroarch. Its free and plays nes snes Game Boy advance genesis sega cd ps1 and some other stuff. And with all the places to get roms or bins, the games list is huge. And it includes 2d gtas, tony hawks, thrasher, etc etc

replicant
09-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I have an s4. I dont play many games on it but when I do I really like Retroarch. Its free and plays nes snes Game Boy advance genesis sega cd ps1 and some other stuff. And with all the places to get roms or bins, the games list is huge. And it includes 2d gtas, tony hawks, thrasher, etc etc

Thanks I'll check it out. The amount of old school roms I have is pretty astounding from collecting them over the years.