PDA

View Full Version : My FULL Part from the Last Hurrah!

Ayreon
08-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Unplannedman made a huge error and for whatever reason my part in the FL was cut in half. I was pretty annoyed but what can you do? Upload my part myself. Decided to do this after seeing Seanne did. I hope you all watch the first half again and see my 2nd half. I worked hard on the edit.

http://youtu.be/RhJMC7KZsuA

DRDIRKS
08-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Whole part was tight Ender was sick

GSB MLP I-XL
08-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh wow. Nice editing and filming. Liked the tricks too. Really original. Awesome ad creative ender, also.

Yarivpa
08-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Some crazy tricks in there!

Oddity
08-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Well I hope you're happy Marraffa is now closed to the rest of the public because you've done all there needs to be done there.

Muhzzy
08-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Very nice man. Really enjoyed it. You have the most unique style of fakeskating.

Ayreon
08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Well I hope you're happy Marraffa is now closed to the rest of the public because you've done all there needs to be done there.

Sry bout that. They actually closed it cause that gas that was following me in the beginning turned out to be a new airborne mutation of herpes. The park is now being quarantined.

Very nice man. Really enjoyed it. You have the most unique style of fakeskating.

Unique is my favorite complement. thanks man

InsideManager
09-04-2013, 01:26 PM
I finally just now got around to checking this out lol, I dug the effects at the start, reminded me of that wierd video somebody posted, I assume that's what you were going for, looked really nice. There was a lot of sick tricks, you have such a nice style. I've tried to get a nice looking tail to nose and never could, you did it. Liked all the late flips and what nots, lot of cool camera placing tricks too and nice use of angles. I wasn't crazy about the song personally but the edit and skating were good enough to keep me interested. Probably the best tricks IMO were the variety of odd stalls you threw down, so many nice ones. I thought there were better tricks than the ender but it was still nice anyways, a good watch as always, I think I will have to watch the full hurrah now, I always sleep on the footage and miss things of epic nature.

Ayreon
09-04-2013, 02:50 PM
that weird video?

...what weird video?
lol theres a lot of weird shit on the internet

InsideManager
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Somebody posted a RL skate video where the filmer used all kinds of coloured powder to make it look tasty, I figured you were inspired by it haha, if not than it's just a wild pink misty coincidence, you crazy bugger.