PDA

View Full Version : Poor Man's Cocaine - The Meth Monsters Full Length

InsideManager
09-04-2013, 06:45 PM
After a long wait since the reel died, the video is finally finished. Our team came together really late in the game and we had a lot of fun skating together with our friends. When the reel death was announced we decided to throw a video together in just about three weeks, everybody worked hard to get this team video complete and I'm very proud of the end result. Thanks to everybody on the team, all the guests, and especially Ayreon for the final edit and all my teammates, it was an awesome journey.

METH MONSTERS
Poor Man's Cocaine

InsideManager
EchoTurbo
Blitzkow
SmurfsInABox
TheMike

with special guests:
Ayreon
Legba
Luftwaffe
Goon Panda
xImmortalDeathx
ExoSkate

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P3TRAqU04F8

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s7CCwg9Vj8g

I'm sucky with computers and somehow this doesn't work in Germany I guess, but you can get a youtube downloader or something? Kielbasa?

THIS IS AN AYREON PRODUCTION LOVE IT

Goon_Panda
09-04-2013, 06:47 PM
I timed my log on perfectly.

Fucking phone won't load it.

First world problems...

Legba
09-04-2013, 09:28 PM
^Yeah, not available on the mobile platform. It sucks for me at the moment. I'm so hyped to see everybody's stuff!

InsideManager
09-04-2013, 09:53 PM
I'd help if I wasn't literally retarded.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1695889681/20080802_stiller.jpg

HCH Media
09-05-2013, 04:49 AM
good video guys

PoppySquidJr
09-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Goddamn this video kills.
Seems like everyone pulled out their A game for this, fucking right on.

Killer editing job on Ay's part, too.

A+

SmurfsInABox
09-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Damn, I really like the way this turned out.
Big thanks to Ayreon for editing the video and for making my clips look less poopy :p
Also thanks to Exo for giving it a shot way back when.
I had a good time filming stuff for the month that I had the Filmer's pack, before the Reel went down.

XImortalDEATHX
09-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Echo's part was the best, personally. Edit was great, glad I could be part of it.

Ayreon
09-06-2013, 11:16 AM
sorry i think watching montages on cell phones is really disrespectful for all the work they put in .

lol maybe. if you look at it another way, they cant wait to watch it to when they get to a computer so they watch it off their phone

Killer editing job on Ay's part, too.

A+

thanks man

Damn, I really like the way this turned out.
Big thanks to Ayreon for editing the video and for making my clips look less poopy :p
Also thanks to Exo for giving it a shot way back when.
I had a good time filming stuff for the month that I had the Filmer's pack, before the Reel went down.
ha ur clips were legit man

and really, you only had it for a month?

thanks everyone

echoturbo
09-06-2013, 10:32 PM
that was sick everyone killed it
the whole video was edited really good

momadaddy
09-08-2013, 11:12 AM
good job on the edit. must have been hard getting all these freaks to work with you. echo was the stand out in my opinion. like his creativity. everyone was really solid though

InsideManager
09-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, seems like Echo somehow got a bunch of clips I never saw in there, wierdos. Was awesome to get a video with everybody together, highlights for me were probably Smurfs and Blitz just cause they've never really had parts before, both had some nice tricks I think, Echo is our supertah obv. Mike is lazy and Legba was adopted for the video, glad everybody came through and the edit really helped polish this turd into a gemstone, thanks a lot Ayreon for this and every other community oriented thing you've done <3.

I felt like all my cool tricks ended up in my first part haha, and I still love Legba's ender, the Meth Crue interlude was funs too, except Luft throws down retard shit while me and Blitz do 360's...what a douche.

PoppySquidJr
09-09-2013, 08:35 PM
except Luft throws down retard shit while me and Blitz do 360's...what a douche.

I luv u 2 bbycakes <3

XImortalDEATHX
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I luv u 2 bbycakes <3

The word babycakes (especially abbreviated like that) gets me everytime.

Legba
09-15-2013, 01:46 AM
That's right, Im late as fuck! I watched this on the computer at work last week & it made my day. Just re-watched it on my TV & now I'm finally commenting. This is an awesome full! Ayreon came thru with his wizard-level skills (as expected) and made my shitty lil clips work well as an opener (#magic) Thanks again for agreeing to edit this beast!

Everybody had killer clips! Too many to name in a list. I was most surprised by smurfs. I mean, your shit is usually good, but I felt like your clips in this completely outdid everything I've ever seen from you before. That mid drop tailslide? Yeesh!

I felt echo's part had the best feel to it. I can't say it had all the best tricks (but still no filler tho,) but his superb filming, + Ay's edit & song choice brought it together seamlessly! It gave me that 'real' part feel to it. Absolute fave!

Inside's was simply epic. I liked part 1 better too but they're both memorable & full of more clips than I've filmed in the span of my entire time here on Fluckit. You make my heart race, just like meth. <3

Blitz threw down heavier than I've seen from him as well. Glad to finally see a healthy part from ya...too bad its assumably the last!

Luft was refreshing as always. Those tranny skills get me every time. Immortal left jaw down more than a few times.

All in all, this shit is dope! I'm glad I was able to be a part of it & I hope that some of you will continue to put out edits as even more of us bid our filming days adieu! Gnargnargnarnapkins!

& P.S. How did I make it into the intro but not the credits? Hahah

Love you Fluckers!

blitzkow
09-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Been needing to comment in here so here we go.

The video was and still is pretty fucking sick, everyone had a really sick part, My favorite being Legs and Smurfs.
Thank you to all the guests, Ayreon for editing, InsideSausageman for filming me, and all the park builders for awesome parks to skate.

Kielbasa?

http://www.polandbymail.net/onlinepics/4355022.jpg

InsideManager
09-15-2013, 12:45 PM
I eat like five kielbasa lunchables a week, no lie. I'm pretty much your Polish brother with a zombie dick.

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4000/5c4db/products/31595/images/955995/503210__02864.1375377953.386.513.jpg

Highlights: Legba gets a team intro just cause he's so sick, and Mike gets a guest part cause he's a putz.

nico 77
09-15-2013, 02:14 PM
good job good songs

PoppySquidJr
09-22-2013, 12:39 PM
bumping this because 18 replies is never enough for a fucking full length.

Ayreon
09-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Yah!

InsideManager
09-26-2013, 07:14 PM
I wish I asked Ayr to edit this when the site wasn't so dead lol, sorry guys, I dropped the ball a bit on the final video but it was all in good fun. Me and Luft in fight night video coming next.

PoppySquidJr
09-26-2013, 09:25 PM
I wish I asked Ayr to edit this when the site wasn't so dead lol, sorry guys, I dropped the ball a bit on the final video but it was all in good fun. Me and Luft in fight night video coming next.

buy me fight night and a new xbox, you filthy casual

blitzkow
10-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Anyone still have part 1? Youtube shut it down, the fucks.

InsideManager
10-08-2016, 05:06 AM
I've got hugs and kisses for you..if that counts for anything. :D