PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Upload?

Blurr905
09-09-2013, 10:25 PM
So I'm trying to figure out how to upload clips to youtube on PS3, and I keep getting "8002D001" error.

Is this fixable, or am I not allowed to do youtube uploads anymore?

Amphan
09-10-2013, 07:41 AM
It happens sometimes. Just try it again. If that doesn't work, try typing in your e-mail address when they ask to enter your information.

Blurr905
09-10-2013, 08:56 AM
I tried doing that with multiple youtube accounts last night, for nearly 2 hours. I'll give it a shot again today, hopefully it'll work.

*Update*

Still no luck. I'll explain exactly what I'm doing in the hopes someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I open the replay editor, and film the trick. Then I use the "Upload To Youtube" in options. "Tag your footage" pops up and I leave everything as default, then I select "Upload footage" at the bottom. I leave the vignette on, footage generates. The youtube sign in menu comes up and I enter the information using my YT account email (blurrskatevid905@gmail.com) for "youtube user name", and then enter the password. After that, I press the upload button to witch it then says "An error has occurred (8002D001). When I press ok, it also states that an EA Nation error has occured.

I'm still looking into a couple of other things here, I'm thinking it has less to do with skate, and more so the youtube account im trying to use

*UPDATE 2*

So I tried using my main youtube account to upload clips to and for some reason its working now. I'm not sure why the other accounts wouldn't but at least I got something to work. Thanks for your help Amphan!

Amphan
09-10-2013, 12:26 PM
You're welcome Blurr. Glad it worked out.

madsser
01-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Going to bump this with another problem.

Whenever I attempt to upload to Youtube I get a message saying "this service cannot be used on this account."
I'm on PS3 and with PS+, don't know if that has anything to do with anything?

It's quite frustrating.

EmmitBrown
01-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey, just curious what you guys are uploading. I never knew there was a way to upload anything to youtube from ps3 (I had one back when skate. first dropped but just recently got one again)

madsser
01-04-2014, 12:30 PM
With the filmerpack you get the opportunity to either upload to skatereel or youtube. And since they took the servers down, you can still upload to youtube. If that shit worked.

EmmitBrown
01-04-2014, 12:47 PM
I have the filmer pack. Does xbox not have that option? And I guess it wasn't in s2. I haven't bought s3 for p3 yet.

Muhzzy
01-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Im pretty sure you have the option to upload to YouTube on Xbox. Not 100% sure, though.

emericaridr11
01-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Im pretty sure you have the option to upload to YouTube on Xbox. Not 100% sure, though.

nope

madsser
01-04-2014, 02:20 PM
It doesn't really matter when the shit doesn't work.

EmmitBrown
01-04-2014, 02:33 PM
It doesn't really matter when the shit doesn't work.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

Kinky-
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Going to bump this with another problem.

Whenever I attempt to upload to Youtube I get a message saying "this service cannot be used on this account."
I'm on PS3 and with PS+, don't know if that has anything to do with anything?

It's quite frustrating.

It's to do with Youtube introducing the Google+ feature.
If there's a 'Temporarily disconnect Google+ from Youtube' option in the Advanced part of your Account settings then you can just click that and it should be fine.
But if there isn't you might have to create a new account.

emericaridr11
01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
It's to do with Youtube introducing the Google+ feature.
If there's a 'Temporarily disconnect Google+ from Youtube' option in the Advanced part of your Account settings then you can just click that and it should be fine.
But if there isn't you might have to create a new account.
Im pretty sure if you create a new account it links to + no matter what..... No Disconnect Option at all

so if your YT account was made before 2011 (or something like that), then you will have that Disconnect Option
I was mad when I made a New Account and couldnt disconnect it from Google+

madsser
01-04-2014, 04:10 PM
You can apparently revert your profile back to being non google+shit, did that, let's see.

momadaddy
01-04-2014, 04:53 PM
You can apparently revert your profile back to being non google+shit

how? i want to comment again

madsser
01-04-2014, 05:09 PM
account settings > overview > revert google+ if I remember correctly

emericaridr11
01-04-2014, 05:54 PM
account settings > overview > revert google+ if I remember correctly

ah I see now you have to be on your main Channel thing (I didnt upload vids to my main profile thing, had to make a new channel...I was trying to disconnect that)
nice